Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
Michael has a bunch of new rambling nonsense monologues that he is calling a podcast, and he seems to be done with the video format for now. The podcast is called Cruising Through Life, and so far only 3 of the 8 episodes are about cruising. Mostly they’re just salty soliloquies about how Disney has lost the magic. Interestingly enough, the loss of the magic coincides perfectly with Michael realizing he would never be the Disney media darling he’d always been passionate about being. That is, before he was passionate about 5ks, or golf, or cruising, or the charmingly vague concept of “family fun.” Lots of passions with this guy. Shame none of them have anything to do with not being a grifting narcissist.

Our intrepid Dave, it seems, has been lost to the winds after his move to Texas. One can only imagine he has gotten stuck in an abandoned mall after Google told him there may or may not be a cheap burger place there, and upon finding the mall deserted, he became too confused to find his way out. Will he ever show himself eating gas station food off a hotel towel again? We’ll see, who knows, TBD.
Michael has scrubbed all the comments from his podcast. There is nothing there but one 5 star rating.

1690395631724.jpeg

Fear not, I’ve done my civic duty.

1690395714337.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TikiMeerkat

I think he really thought that moving to Orlando would catapult him into the stratosphere. I think he imagined himself getting so popular on YouTube that Disney would reach out to him and beg to get him on their payroll, or at least beg him to come to all their exclusive events as their esteemed guest. I think he was genuinely flummoxed when that didn’t happen, and started getting noticeably more desperate and manic in a misguided attempt to win their favor and grow his audience. Then Covid hit, and just as we were starting to emerge from that chaos, Cruisegate happened and Michael fell hard and fast from what minimal good Disney graces he had. From there, it’s just been watching him get more and more bitter, spiteful, and lazy as he’s slowly realized that there is no future for him in Disney vlogging. I think Disney truly broke his heart and the magic died for him, and he attempted to rebound with golf courses and Universal and European cruises, but there’s just not as big of a market for off-putting weirdos doing random shit as there is for off-putting weirdos vlogging around Epcot. It took awhile, but eventually he realized that if he wasn’t doing Disney no one would care to watch him, and he has no interest in doing Disney anymore, so here we are. He just stopped. And we can reasonably speculate that his fiancée and her income are helping to fill the void left by Figment and the Kaykateers.

• Heart

TikiMeerkat

Multiple times Mikey states that he is a huge Greek mythology fan. Cut to him shopping for Greek god statues & not sure who they are...

Edit to add: He "possibly" bought Dave one of the statues. Is Havok a greek god? TBD
He’s a huge Greek mythology fan in the same way he’s a huge Marvel fan, a huge Star Wars fan, a huge golf fan, a huge 5k fan, a huge Peppa Pig fan…

also LMAO at Havok the Greek god. “And oh my gosh, this right here is the Temple of Havok. Un-bee-lievable. You can just imagine all the people here in ancient times, huge crowds appearing to watch Havok battle The Gem. These ruined pillars used to be a majestic amphitheater shaped like a cheeseburger. The worshippers were only allowed to drink water, but they had to bring it in vessels that once held other drinks, because it was cheaper that way and their frugality was a way to appease Havok’s wrath so he wouldn’t unleash his greatest weapon upon them: the sound of himself singing a tune of his own creation.”

• Haha

Savgeo9872

They got married yesterday in Michigan at a botanical garden. Magical Meg was invited and there. Hoping I can get my hands on some pictures soon😂

• Wow
  • Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
A new David Kay here today vlog where he is stranded! at sea. Doesn't look permanent, unfortunately.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Doximity is kind of a social network for doctors. It's basically LinkedIn, because every doctor has an account, but no one of us can remember actually signing up for it.

Anyway, I don't log into it often, but I did tonight, and when I looked over at suggestions of people to follow, what do I see? "Robert Karlsberg, MD - Potomac, MD." The machines are listening.

• Haha
  • Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
An off the top of my head list of things Michael has quit on. Please feel free to add.

give kids the world
peppa pig theme park
auto shows
save the soil (or what ever it’s called)
running
pod casts
squealing
2 finger points
deep dives that were very shallow
vaccination
dieting (being good)
showing his face
Kay
medium shirts, no choice
patreon
Disney
mail call and gift cards…not by choice
maybe large Kaykateers TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

2020planner

VIP Member
I believe so. I wonder if Dave is giving the best men speech. "Dave Kay here today. Today is Mike's big day... Today"
Hope they'll have some "smooth meats" at the wedding reception.

And that Mikey's new wife doesn't tell him on his wedding night that he's "Just OK...but not the best she's ever had."🤪

• Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
* He has a dying channel as opposed to a channel that is dying.
* Old and busted - Youtube videos where you don't see him
* New Hotness - Podcasts where you see nothing

• Haha
  • Heart

cheshiretail21

Just came back from a trip to Orlando (for the week of Mother's Day) and I stayed at a hotel in the Flamingo Crossings area & Dave was there by himself, looking normal enough. Saw him sitting alone (not vlogging) with his laptop out two mornings during breakfast. Interesting to see that his brother just got married ... things have certainly changed.

• Wow

TikiMeerkat

He actually went to HHN?
Dear Florida Resident Edits,
Can we please have a compilation of all the times Michael complained that something was too scary or swore he would never go to HHN because it’s “not his thing,” juxtaposed with the HHN vlog I’m sure is coming?

2023 Michael is Edgy Michael. This guy goes to HHN and says “freakin’.” Watch out.

• Haha
  • Heart