Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I wish we got an “I done with vlogging” goodbye from Michael. I just completely shocked how he faded away after years of dedication to Disney and vlogging.

There must be a new grift involved…..
I’m shocked they are not grifting the dummies in the GOP with some maga scam. (no I’m not saying all republicans are dummies)

Maybe we’ll get a god bless America bathing trunks post for 7/4.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Need apple music/iTunes to be able to leave a review. :(

So got his crapcast on play via Spotify to be able to leave a review. :D

Do we know if MK got invited out to his new bestie theme park for the media day preview of Minion Land?

bluebird33

I’m dying laughing at Dave’s cruise. Spoiler alert—his toilet gets stopped up. We got tons of “maybe, not sure we’ll see, check out, nice to see, cool to see and beautiful views”. He alludes to future adventures in Europe. this shit show ain’t over yet and I for one am glad. Dave “relaxing” in his bathrobe.
View attachment 2500320
What happened to his favorite TBD?

Im Just Jealous

woww DC Darling! That brings back memories from the old days on guru. Agreed. I absolutely believed her! Many people were onto this guy back in early 2020! I was on that site back then. Pretty sure the user I was responding too has no clue about even half that came out about MK over the years. All the receipts are still up! Like you said bye bye Captain Hook! Good riddance!
I was a reader on the previous site as well. Did he SA someone? I may have missed that post and if so I recant. To my knowledge they were in a consentual relationship. Was he kind of weird? Absolutely. But I’m a 44 yo man watching Disney Vloggers on the daily because I can’t move to Orlando. So who am I to judge? Hate to break it to you. But most vloggers are putting up a facade of some sort. Doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy his early stuff and it doesn’t mean you can’t wish someone happiness. I don’t hold any ill will toward MK. He had his shot but flew too close to the Sun. If not for the pandemic who knows where his channel would be.

should I be more outraged? Idk. Maybe but
“Righteous indignation often bears the fruit of bitterness, not justice.” ~ Chat GPT oddly enough.