Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* He has a dying channel as opposed to a channel that is dying.
* Old and busted - Youtube videos where you don't see him
* New Hotness - Podcasts where you see nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Michael has a bunch of new rambling nonsense monologues that he is calling a podcast, and he seems to be done with the video format for now. The podcast is called Cruising Through Life, and so far only 3 of the 8 episodes are about cruising. Mostly they’re just salty soliloquies about how Disney has lost the magic. Interestingly enough, the loss of the magic coincides perfectly with Michael realizing he would never be the Disney media darling he’d always been passionate about being. That is, before he was passionate about 5ks, or golf, or cruising, or the charmingly vague concept of “family fun.” Lots of passions with this guy. Shame none of them have anything to do with not being a grifting narcissist.

Our intrepid Dave, it seems, has been lost to the winds after his move to Texas. One can only imagine he has gotten stuck in an abandoned mall after Google told him there may or may not be a cheap burger place there, and upon finding the mall deserted, he became too confused to find his way out. Will he ever show himself eating gas station food off a hotel towel again? We’ll see, who knows, TBD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I miss Dave more then Michael. What's wrong with me?

I was looking forward to Dave's Texas "adventures".... Numerous whataburger trips, maybe Bucees. It's a damn shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael has a bunch of new rambling nonsense monologues that he is calling a podcast, and he seems to be done with the video format for now. The podcast is called Cruising Through Life, and so far only 3 of the 8 episodes are about cruising. Mostly they’re just salty soliloquies about how Disney has lost the magic. Interestingly enough, the loss of the magic coincides perfectly with Michael realizing he would never be the Disney media darling he’d always been passionate about being. That is, before he was passionate about 5ks, or golf, or cruising, or the charmingly vague concept of “family fun.” Lots of passions with this guy. Shame none of them have anything to do with not being a grifting narcissist.

Our intrepid Dave, it seems, has been lost to the winds after his move to Texas. One can only imagine he has gotten stuck in an abandoned mall after Google told him there may or may not be a cheap burger place there, and upon finding the mall deserted, he became too confused to find his way out. Will he ever show himself eating gas station food off a hotel towel again? We’ll see, who knows, TBD.
Michael has scrubbed all the comments from his podcast. There is nothing there but one 5 star rating.

1690395631724.jpeg

Fear not, I’ve done my civic duty.

1690395714337.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick update!

1690407283701.png

---
And... I can't believe we made it to another thread! Whoo hoo! I was beginning to worry! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone checked on Kelly Wertz? Is she still alive? Did she snag Dave? Did Dave get murdered staying at one of his shady VRBO he no doubt booked while moving to Texas? TBD? We'll see?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michael has mixed up which magic is gone.

Mike, it’s your passion for youtube and film. That’s gone.

I think you’re greedy for money. I mean a lot of us are, so many of us are born in a society that demands we all consume, but you seem to lean towards addiction. Too much Disney World. Too much filming. Too many cruises. Too many milkshakes. Too many character meet and greets. I don’t know if you weren’t taught moderation, but if you were, we grade you with an F.

You moved to Florida just to go to these places everyday for over three years. That’s insanity, man. That’s obsessive behavior.

How on earth can any magic of anything you enjoy last when you
a) Do nothing but it.
b) Don’t try to expand your horizons on that hobby and educating yourself with the bare minimum.
c) Try to get rich off of it.

Find some hobbies.
And don’t film it.
You’re in your mid-30s now.
Don’t listen to your clueless parents.
You don’t have to swindle through life.
You might enjoy it.

Please, for your own soul, find your sanity, and stop showing us what a clown you are. We’ll be fine without you. It’s okay. Get married, start a new chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow that review of Flying Fish was on-point for Michael! He's describing the theme of the restaurant & shows the silverware that has a fish scale design & says "you feel like you're here". What? This is a voice over, how do you not fix that??? He, of course, states that the bread wasn't amazing :rolleyes: the dessert was good, but also not amazing....but he did have the best sea bass he's ever had in his life. He states there will be more of these restaurant reviews. Oh no. He's gotten even lazier with shorts.

• Sick
Reactions: 7