Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savgeo9872

I random thought I had is when he is filming these videos, is he walking 50-100ft+ ahead of the fiancé? Does he leave her behind in a hotel room? I would pissed if I went to Europe and had to worry about hiding from a camera, not being able to truly enjoy the vacation. I’d also be mad if I got left in a hotel room so my fiancé could go film and ramble. Then again, it’s Michael so she probably already knows what she got into. How does she sit there and listen to this….and still want to marry him?!

Reactions: 10

TikiMeerkat

Watching Dave’s combined sea days vlog is watching a man descending slowly into madness. This vibrant, fun-loving twenty-something finds himself too tired for afternoon tea because he failed to anticipate the movement of a ship in the middle of the Atlantic, and the rocking is keeping him up at night. It doesn’t stop him from relaxing midday in the hot tub, though. He goes to the same places for food every day, and every day is surprised that there’s no significant difference. His hair gets more and more sentient. His straight-into-the-camera monologues get more and more breathy as he struggles to maintain the illusion that he’s having a great time and does not regret trapping himself on a ship with hundreds of people thrice his age and nothing to do but watch the same lounge singers night after night. I would love to hear the word salad he’d use to explain why he chose to do this instead of flying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MichaelsAchilles

He was filled with genuine hope and optimism. So different than where he is now.
That is what a constant diet of milkshakes, starbucks frappachinos, cheeseburgers and cruise buffets does to your health. In less than 7 years he aged about 30. The fact he needs an ECV for touring the parks is absolutely mindblowing.

Moving to Orlando was the worst decision he ever made and he is too stubborn to admit it. He is the embodiment of "too much of a good thing". Closing the patreon is a good first step for his health. Getting away from Florida and starting somewhere new where there are no theme parks should be his next priority.

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Oh boy…get ready, Dave may have an Australian girl friend. Let me back up. Dave starts today in Bilbao Spain. He literally says it “looks like a coastal city”. No Shit. Has 5 drinks at breakfast, says “beautiful views” a million times. Plenty of “not sure, maybe, we’ll see, TBD”. Calls every build he sees a castle. Wanders around Bilbao lost. You can hear an Australian woman with him. Especially nauseating camera work. We are treated to “nice to see, cool to see”, city has “NYC vibe”, he tries to go somewhere but runs out of time, shows a shitty gift shop, is concerned about paying VAT, back on ship we get our first ”not bad” food review, puts on his red shirt he wore on Jay Leno‘s game show, has signature dinner with Australian chick, eats “smooth“ fish that has “fishy flavor”, let’s us know that in Australia lobster bisque is white unlike American lobster bisque which is red, sides we “not bad”. He liked the steak. Ends in his room saying he would do a video on Australian words. That is all. A few screenshots. Notice shitty nails on potential GF.

1702306429833.jpeg

Love the necklace and ring

1702306480480.jpeg

Obligatory thumb ring.
1702306546464.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Medium Shirt

I will be in WDW for the first time in 5 years, hoping to get some nostalgic vibes from xxl shirt. Really hoping to say hi to Tits McGee as well. Her shirts are equally stretched, jjust in a different way.

• Haha
  • Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
I couldn’t do the 1 hour Dave video from a few days ago. 19 minutes of hate watch today. Let’s recap:

starts off with “watery“ Orange juice and mentions no free alcohol on last day of cruise. Says Diet Coke tastes weird, has his dirty laundry in a paper bag for unknown reasons, fixated on where he will wait for Airbnb, asks multiple people annoying questions, has issues with the taxi service, wanders around some random park, rambles nonsense, gets a burger and likes it, goes to coffee shop to squat and get “work done” says it’s expensive, gets a tart and says the flavor is egginess not sure if that is a word. Goes to Airbnb says he spent more than usual. Check to see if bed is “American style” what ever that means. Of course we get many “not sure, maybe, we’ll see, nice to see, beautiful views”. Dave needs a hair cut. That is all.
1702910779238.jpeg

I sacrificed a burner.

1702911347878.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Thankfully Dave Kay's cruise is about to be over! I need a break from the "going to get some food, although I'm not hungry", "hoping to get some sleep", "another solo passenger told me how it's nice to meet up with other solo travelers to do excursions & such together, but that's just not my priority & I won't be sailing Cunard again", complaint, complaint, complaint, hearing about his upset stomach, complaint. Oh wait! Now he's going to disembark to an AirBnB. Oh no.
I’m dying laughing at Dave’s cruise. Spoiler alert—his toilet gets stopped up. We got tons of “maybe, not sure we’ll see, check out, nice to see, cool to see and beautiful views”. He alludes to future adventures in Europe. this shit show ain’t over yet and I for one am glad. Dave “relaxing” in his bathrobe.
1696868642570.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Claude4

VIP Member
I can't believe a Kaykateer hasn't found their way over here. No offense to the posters here because Mike gives us nothing to work with, but the bombshells uncovered in years past blew my mind (DC darling and Mike having a GF, the beef with his father, his father's shady past, the engagement). I'd kill for one of the Kaykateer insiders to show up and spill some real tea.
Paging Kelly…paging Kelly Wertz.

1704404063813.png

• Haha

Havok Karlsberg

I think I miss Dave more then Michael. What's wrong with me?

I was looking forward to Dave's Texas "adventures".... Numerous whataburger trips, maybe Bucees. It's a damn shame.

• Haha

White Melk

Pure poetry in today's vlog

"Dave Kay, here today
making my way, to the train.
And today, is Wednesday"
- Dave Kay

(yes, that's verbatim)

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Multiple times Mikey states that he is a huge Greek mythology fan. Cut to him shopping for Greek god statues & not sure who they are...

Edit to add: He "possibly" bought Dave one of the statues. Is Havok a greek god? TBD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Century20

VIP Member
We all know the magis is dead for Michael but should we expect something about the recent reveal of the DCL Treasure?
Probably some rambling podcast at some point on what he wants to see onboard. At the end of the day DCL will always be linked to his downfall via Vaxxgate and he knows it so I don't expect many future Disney cruises.

"This is meant to be a ship not a hotel." - Mikey
🤦‍♂️ One of the dumbest things he has said.

Why is Mikey so out of breath in these videos while doing nothing or just walking? Also, please quit chewing food while talking! Annoying & gross! Another pointless video if you actually want to know anything at all about this cruise.
YES good question the guy is a complete mess. Mikey just give it up already. This is so pathetic.