Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikiMeerkat

Nobody turns a European vacation into a total snoozefest like the Kay Bros. If you thought David “who knows”-ing his way around Ireland was boring, wait til you see Michael trudging through the streets of Corfu with a bunch of other cruise passengers and his just-out-of-frame fiancée.

I found it funny how he mentioned several times that these areas “love tourists.” I mean… yeah $$$$$$. But Michael is someone who likes to be catered to and practically worshipped by those he considers beneath him. Whether that’s Disney cast members, cruise line staff, or locals in a touristy city, Mike is displeased if anything is not catered specifically to enhancing his personal experience. Hence why he didn’t like Rome, but is having a great time following a tour guide into souvenir shops.

He makes a weird comment at one point about how when he lived in DC, he would see tourists and think to himself, “there go those tourists.” (….I know.) Who's gonna tell him what it means if he’s on a cruise excursion?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I haven't watched the video but what is with the fake tattoo??? Is there some sort of reason for it?

There better be... or did he do it because people who go to HHN have tattoos??!? 🤔🤯
He stated that he bought it on Amazon because he saw somewhere that the HP actors would interact with you more if you had it. They pointed their wand at his arm. That seemed about all the interaction that happened.

HHN tickets = waste of money
HP tattoo = idiotic waste of money

• Heart
  • Haha

whosenose

i thought the irish music behind the museum stills was a thoughtful touch. (it was definitely not greek to me.)

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

So wonder if Mikey was at the first Mickey's Halloween party tonight ...
Gone are the days when our Michael would don his sister-made spandex and be one of the first through the gates at MNSSHP, openly weeping over a themed slushie and some free M&Ms. That was Michael 1.0, who would have considered a trip to Six Flags a form of high treason. Michael 2.0 is busy hiding his face and making salty podcasts about the magic being gone.

• Heart
  • Haha

missmothman

I think Mikey has always been chasing “get rich quick” schemes, which is something that was instilled in him by his shady parents. He found it via YouTube and chased it until it started to implode (moving to FL, Covid, off the Disney media list, etc.), so it was onto the next scheme.

And he landed the ultimate path to getting rich quick by marrying a doctor (who I presume can support both of them on her salary). He won the game, achieved the end goal, and now can ride off into the sunset never to be heard of publicly again. Unless they get divorced, in which case I fully expect him to resurface.
I agree with you, however I do believe part of the whole YouTube thing was not just to get rich quick, but also because he's a narcissistic asshole. Yes he loved the gift cards but I think he loved the "adoration" 🤢 more. He loved the attention... don't forget this is the fool who pranced around magic kingdom dressed up like Prince Charming.

Either way, I still think he's a straight up terrible person. I can't believe he's gone 😭😭 haha. I hope he and his wife have a very magical MAGA life together. Apparently they deserve each other.

MichaelsAchilles

Since he’s been quiet recently: my first time watching him was when I caught a vlog (recommended by the YouTube algorithm I guess) of him sailing on a cruise with his sister.

I had assumed (incorrectly) that they were dating.
That is funny because the first time I saw him is when his brother showed up in a video. I assumed they were a gay couple.

• Haha
  • Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
I just watched Michael’s Florence adventure. He is fixated on not missing the bus and he uses some app on his watch to help him not be late. He bitches about having to pay 1 euro for public restrooms. Next he warns us about “European scams”. Don’t step on painting and don’t accept any gifts. He didn’t elaborate on this tip. It’s weird that I’ve been to dozens of countries in Europe and I’ve never heard these tips and I’m still alive. He was smacking his lips a lot in this video, almost like he’s out of breath and eating at the same time. A family was late for the bus and he said “I’ll keep you updated” like we give a fuck and guess what he didn’t give an update. Lastly he bitched about being tired.

He really didn’t care for Florence because of the crowds. What a tool.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Thank god Dave hasn’t given up yet. 24 videos in a row that haven’t cracked 1000 views. Here is todays recap so you don’t have to.

starts out saying “more harder” thanks USC comm major. We get 2 “not bad” food reviews. He points out you can get buffet food quicker and get what you want vs. table service which takes longer and you can only order one thing. Goes ashore to a place he’s been already to see if it’s the same (no joke he said that). Next we move to a bra section of a department store and then he show cases women’s high heel shoes. He mentions he has a friend with him. We get several “cool to see, nice to see”. Goes into other random shops, shows thumb ring he bought and he likes dinner. That is all.

1701095433993.jpeg

---
My attempt to rally the troops.

1701096137567.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Havok Karlsberg

Well, the Kay's have done it, they're too boring to even watch. Sure, they never provided useful information but they at least provided laughs. Watching a grown man squeal around a park and ingest copious amounts of sugar in search of the best hamburger/milkshake/dessert? Sign me up. Laughing at a "traveler" walk around Hawaii for weeks because he's too cheap to rent a car? I'm interested.

Those days are gone. Mike can't even be bothered to post anymore, and when he does it's as bland as possible. Dave's continued adventures are random shots of buildings as he takes busses. Come on Dave!! Buy a sandwich in Spain and see how many days you can travel with it throughout the UK before you eat it. Tell me about your misadventures in finding water. Gimme something!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
My guess is he is hoping some LA talent scout will come across them and say “wow! We have to get this guy on our show!”

Which is actually the opposite of what would happen.
I'm not a religious man but I pray every night that Dave is selected for "Love is Blind" on Netflix. I don't ask for much, but that would make me happy

• Haha

barkleyblue

I think he really thought that moving to Orlando would catapult him into the stratosphere. I think he imagined himself getting so popular on YouTube that Disney would reach out to him and beg to get him on their payroll, or at least beg him to come to all their exclusive events as their esteemed guest. I think he was genuinely flummoxed when that didn’t happen, and started getting noticeably more desperate and manic in a misguided attempt to win their favor and grow his audience. Then Covid hit, and just as we were starting to emerge from that chaos, Cruisegate happened and Michael fell hard and fast from what minimal good Disney graces he had. From there, it’s just been watching him get more and more bitter, spiteful, and lazy as he’s slowly realized that there is no future for him in Disney vlogging. I think Disney truly broke his heart and the magic died for him, and he attempted to rebound with golf courses and Universal and European cruises, but there’s just not as big of a market for off-putting weirdos doing random shit as there is for off-putting weirdos vlogging around Epcot. It took awhile, but eventually he realized that if he wasn’t doing Disney no one would care to watch him, and he has no interest in doing Disney anymore, so here we are. He just stopped. And we can reasonably speculate that his fiancée and her income are helping to fill the void left by Figment and the Kaykateers.
Totally agree with all of this. (y)
---
Totally agree with all of this. (y)
When all is said and done, I'm just sad. I really, REALLY liked Michael and his Disney vlogs "back in the day". I'm so disappointed that he never really worked at keeping the magic alive. He just did what was easy for him for as long as it remained easy. When it was fun and new, he thrived. But when it began to take real effort, like taking accountability when he messed up, or finding some fresh and informative ways to keep his viewers interested, he abandoned us all. 😟

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
This.

kaygasm-unscreen.gif

It's just everything. I can't watch it without laughing hard, like snort laughing. Included for your viewing pleasure: shirtless Mikey, forehead bump, and the mouthing of squeals.

• Haha
  • Sick

advil

I was curious how this man baby would handle HHN so I watched my first ~Journey Together~ video in what feels like forever. Watched it on 2x speed and it was still a huge waste of time. I seriously think he is psychotic and has mental problems which would be sad if he wasn’t such an insufferable jerk…

Does he ever like anything? Does he even try to like anything or give things a chance? What happened to him that made him such a douche lately. Even Disney doesn’t do it for him anymore. Just seems like such a negative person. 😒