Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Baby Reindeer? I’m Donny and Michael kay is my “Martha”. I hate him but want him back for sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope he enjoys peppa pig land tonight. I don’t think she is going to enjoy Daddy Pig’s roller coaster aka Mike squealing in bed.

Reactions: 2
They got married yesterday in Michigan at a botanical garden. Magical Meg was invited and there. Hoping I can get my hands on some pictures soon😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They must read here because it seems that Dr. Princess and her father have both changed the settings on their FB accounts. I could see pictures on both accounts yesterday, now I can't.

Reactions: 5
They must read here because it seems that Dr. Princess and her father have both changed the settings on their FB accounts. I could see pictures on both accounts yesterday, now I can't.
100%-she’s married to a big (larger than a size medium) celebrity now so they have to be very cautious 😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep! Same. Dad's had a Mother's Day pic from yesterday with the whole family and celebrating "what the day will bring." Now ya can't see anything.

I'm sure they're posting pictures from the wedding and other people are tagging them in their own pics, so locked pages down tight.

Man... Michael lives a miserable life. I bet he sooo regrets ever doing that vlogging thing.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having to explain to friends and family that the wedding has to be kept secret because your loser son in law is a failed YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has a Facebook page, but locked down.
It wasn't previously ... I see now she's changed her last name to Garelik-Adler. Dad also locked his FB page down. Her mom's is still "unlocked" but no pics.
---
Imagine having to explain to friends and family that the wedding has to be kept secret because your loser son in law is a failed YouTube.
Imagine having to consummate the marriage with this looking at you? :sick:
face01.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It wasn't previously ... I see now she's changed her last name to Garelik-Adler. Dad also locked his FB page down. Her mom's is still "unlocked" but no pics.
---

Imagine having to consummate the marriage with this looking at you? :sick:
View attachment 2934375
Tattle: Hey Michael Kay-Adler, how was Sex with the newly minted Ms. Adler?

MK-A: Wouldn’t go out of my way for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7