Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're missing Michael, he makes several cameos in FRE's last three videos (as does Dave). Absolutely hilarious! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More from Dave today. He’s back in Orlando 4 months ago. He shows at least 7 meals without comment. No mention of Michael on this disjointed journey.

1713796094400.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That video was the most bizarre, spliced together, mess that he's ever put out... and yes, I know about Havoc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a complete slap in the face to his 300(?) fans. Why even create and post that video. Hard to believe these are the things Dave finds worthy of posting.

If you can have digital whiplash, I would have gotten it. He is getting off the plane at night and splices in two plates of food without comment on when it is. And then before you k is it, he’s back on the plane returning to Dallas. I’m not sure what I even watched.

Reactions: 6

Remember when Michael allayed our fears about getting bored of Disney? Good times.

• Haha
I’m getting a divorce and Michael bleeping Kay is getting married. 🤮 Wouldn’t have guessed this turn of events when I first joined tattle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We think they are still getting married - the wedding registry mysteriously disappeared shortly after we found it.

Reactions: 2
Dave has a new one out where the description probably doesn’t match the video.

1714409356868.jpeg

Dive into the ultimate showdown between two iconic cities: Orlando and Dallas! Join us as we compare the perks, attractions, and lifestyle of these vibrant destinations, helping me decide which one suits my lifestyle, and get an idea of which suits your travel dreams best. But that's not all! Get ready for an exclusive Disney dining vlog, where we explore the culinary delights of Walt Disney World Resort and share insider tips on the best restaurants to visit. From mouthwatering meals to magical moments, this video has it all. Don't miss out on this epic adventure – hit play now and let the journey begin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I'll give ya'll the juicy parts.
  • Sits in the pool at the Solterra Resort (just south of WDW)
  • Blabbers in said pool
  • Goes to Whispering Canyon to eat - does not really enjoy it (touches the corn for some reason)
  • Goes to Disney Springs
  • Eats "three juicy" fish tacos from Summerhouse on the Lake
  • Uses a plethora of different accents within a 1 minute span
  • Eats at other random areas and blabbers
  • Uses very tight shots on the food as to not show who he's with at these locations
ok, that's all I got

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll give ya'll the juicy parts.
  • Sits in the pool at the Solterra Resort (just south of WDW)
  • Blabbers in said pool
  • Goes to Whispering Canyon to eat - does not really enjoy it (touches the corn for some reason)
  • Goes to Disney Springs
  • Eats "three juicy" fish tacos from Summerhouse on the Lake
  • Uses a plethora of different accents within a 1 minute span
  • Eats at other random areas and blabbers
  • Uses very tight shots on the food as to not show who he's with at these locations
ok, that's all I got
Some other pearls…

it rains a lot in Orlando, they have tornadoes in Dallas
no real community in Orlando when compared to Texas
misses hot tubs implying they don’t exist in Texas
scary bugs in TX and scary snakes in FL
drivers are bad in both cities
it is a long drive from Dallas to Orlando
Wants to see Miami for they dating scene
maybe Australia for the summer
not leaving Dallas anytime soon…sorry to all the Texans

that is all.