Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Mike was on the first cruise to Lookout Cay??? 🤪🤪
My sister is on that cruise and I'm sure if she saw him she'd say something. I did ask if she saw any vloggers and she said there's quite a few filming but none she recognizes.

Reactions: 3
My sister is on that cruise and I'm sure if she saw him she'd say something. I did ask if she saw any vloggers and she said there's quite a few filming but none she recognizes.
Michael c 2019 would have been there with bells on.

Reactions: 4
Since he’s been quiet recently: my first time watching him was when I caught a vlog (recommended by the YouTube algorithm I guess) of him sailing on a cruise with his sister.

I had assumed (incorrectly) that they were dating.

Reactions: 2
Since he’s been quiet recently: my first time watching him was when I caught a vlog (recommended by the YouTube algorithm I guess) of him sailing on a cruise with his sister.

Gee, what made you think that? The fact that he woke her up one morning wearing only a towel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That is funny because the first time I saw him is when his brother showed up in a video. I assumed they were a gay couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7