Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe this person actually got married.
I cannot believe that years of watching the Michael Kay trainwreck on YouTube has finally ended with him quietly getting married and leaving the public internet completely.

I’m telling you, there had to have been some major leverage or bribery or ultimatum thrown around by the new wife to get him to walk away from his YouTube “fame.” Are we really meant to believe that the same guy who packed up his life and moved to Florida for the sake of his channel, then when it was dying went to such bleak lengths to resuscitate it, including but not limited to “running” 5ks and a visit to Peppa Pig Land… THAT guy was willing to give up what little fame and income he had without a more enticing counter-offer?! Not a chance. Could have simply been “I won’t marry you unless you stop acting a fool on the internet,” or could have been that he’s been a total liar all along, never gave a single tit about Disney and was truly just using it as a means of making money, and now that he’s found a different way to support himself he just stopped caring.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe that years of watching the Michael Kay trainwreck on YouTube has finally ended with him quietly getting married and leaving the public internet completely.
I KNOW!!!

Think about it... so many of us have been talking to each other for years about this guy!

I seriously thought (hoped) it would end in a huge extravagant fiery blow out... not him just fizzling away to never be heard from again. I am not joking when I thought the channel would never end unless he was in a padded room in a straight jacket.

Reactions: 6

I’m telling you, there had to have been some major leverage or bribery or ultimatum thrown around by the new wife to get him to walk away from his YouTube “fame.” Are we really meant to believe that the same guy who packed up his life and moved to Florida for the sake of his channel, then when it was dying went to such bleak lengths to resuscitate it, including but not limited to “running” 5ks and a visit to Peppa Pig Land… THAT guy was willing to give up what little fame and income he had without a more enticing counter-offer?! Not a chance. Could have simply been “I won’t marry you unless you stop acting a fool on the internet,” or could have been that he’s been a total liar all along, never gave a single tit about Disney and was truly just using it as a means of making money, and now that he’s found a different way to support himself he just stopped caring.
Personally, I've taken paths that have led to things that haven't worked out and I have had to come to terms that those experiments have failed. It could be that he's done that and moved on with his new chapter in life.

Reactions: 10
Maybe he was just so unhappy inside that the Disney thing felt good... Until it went south. He MUST have known people were making fun of him, etc. We all know Michael is sensitive and needs encouragement. We'd even see him reassuring himself time after time. Affirming.

All three kids seem screwed up. Very odd ducks. Their parents are weird. Over inflated egos, etc. Jane is still some sort of helicopter mother to her adult children.

So... I wonder if he met this woman and it clicked and this replaced the Disney thing. He feels good being with her. This is now his safe place.

Reactions: 10
i am still of the humble opinion that this is all tits mcgee's doing: she wants grandkids so she hires a matchmaker, strongarms mikey into passing as, sort of, normal and bingo here we are! i really don't think any of this was mikey's idea...he just did what was expected of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Personally, I've taken paths that have led to things that haven't worked out and I have had to come to terms that those experiments have failed. It could be that he's done that and moved on with his new chapter in life.
Oh for sure, as have we all.
It’s just that nothing about Michael “Sitting On A Disney Bench Is Magical” Kay ever suggested that he would be capable of that.

Reactions: 3
Because you are a normal, functioning human being. Which Michael never represented himself as.

Reactions: 5
We know they didn't honeymoon at Disney, because Mikey would never consummate a marriage on such sacred ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now this is going back YEARS, like when we were on the old previous gossip forum before tattle. Wasn't there a high school acquaintance that came on here talking about how Michael was in high school? And they said that Michael actually didn't like / get along with his mother, that he was actually really only close with his dad? It's been so long I could totally be wrong but that's what I always thought.

Now this is going back YEARS, like when we were on the old previous gossip forum before tattle. Wasn't there a high school acquaintance that came on here talking about how Michael was in high school? And they said that Michael actually didn't like / get along with his mother, that he was actually really only close with his dad? It's been so long I could totally be wrong but that's what I always thought.
Ya, I believe that's what the girlfriend said. He was close with his dad in high school but not his mom. Of course, that was before the restraining order and Paw's disappearance.

He's getting pretty old now I think. He was looking pretty old Pre-Covid. Cast out because he was trying to speak sense into his son's thick skull.
In the "moving to Florida" series his elbow was popping out of its socket and he was barely able to stand up and wobble around. Maybe his bones got crushed by the massive piles of tit stacked in the back of that CRV he had to sit in for 15 hours 😂

***edit to add - while his son was crying and blowing his load over the Florida welcome center rest stop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6