Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has no one seen this guy out in the wild in months? I'm making a trip to Orlando Friday and will be on the lookout for any wedding rehearsals or weddings going on. Any bets on where the wedding venue will be?

Reactions: 3
How has no one seen this guy out in the wild in months? I'm making a trip to Orlando Friday and will be on the lookout for any wedding rehearsals or weddings going on. Any bets on where the wedding venue will be?
I feel like it will be in Michigan. It appears the princess doctor's family is pretty active in their synagogue and has been since she very young.

Reactions: 3
Trolling the Kay boys is tough work nowadays. Had to go back to the well for this one. When this episode dropped my head exploded.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trolling the Kay boys is tough work nowadays. Had to go back to the well for this one. When this episode dropped my head exploded.

Thanks for posting, can't wait to watch again. Dave sure has gotten some mileage out of that tee shirt in the thumbnail.

Reactions: 4

Well done to the editor who started the clown music as soon as Dave started talking. Truly *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Maybe Mike will come and do a first day vlog with Dave since it’s in the Dallas area. I wonder how the food will be?
1715257636483.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Maybe Mike will come and do a first day vlog with Dave since it’s in the Dallas area. I wonder how the food will be?
View attachment 2924750
Ha ha. This is the one where Michael kept mispronouncing the name of the place and the big shot he was interviewing was thinking who is this overweight clown? Go to :44 seconds.

• Heart
I believe so. I wonder if Dave is giving the best men speech. "Dave Kay here today. Today is Mike's big day... Today"
Hope they'll have some "smooth meats" at the wedding reception.

And that Mikey's new wife doesn't tell him on his wedding night that he's "Just OK...but not the best she's ever had."🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13