Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came back from a trip to Orlando (for the week of Mother's Day) and I stayed at a hotel in the Flamingo Crossings area & Dave was there by himself, looking normal enough. Saw him sitting alone (not vlogging) with his laptop out two mornings during breakfast. Interesting to see that his brother just got married ... things have certainly changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just came back from a trip to Orlando (for the week of Mother's Day) and I stayed at a hotel in the Flamingo Crossings area & Dave was there by himself, looking normal enough. Saw him sitting alone (not vlogging) with his laptop out two mornings during breakfast. Interesting to see that his brother just got married ... things have certainly changed.
We’ll have to remember to keep an eye out for potential May 2024 Dave Orlando vlogs in about six months!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had high hopes that some photos would find their way here and we'd see Karlsberg/Adler family togetherness for the auspicious occasion. No such luck so I found some old IG photos of groom Mikey and dad together in happier times. I would guess that Papa Kay didn't even see an invite for the big day. :(

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 3.49.20 PM.png

Reactions: 5
I had high hopes that some photos would find their way here and we'd see Karlsberg/Adler family togetherness for the auspicious occasion. No such luck so I found some old IG photos of groom Mikey and dad together in happier times. I would guess that Papa Kay didn't even see an invite for the big day. :(

View attachment 2950037
Right there with you. I can't believe no pictures have come out, it's devastating.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe that years of watching the Michael Kay trainwreck on YouTube has finally ended with him quietly getting married and leaving the public internet completely.

I’m telling you, there had to have been some major leverage or bribery or ultimatum thrown around by the new wife to get him to walk away from his YouTube “fame.” Are we really meant to believe that the same guy who packed up his life and moved to Florida for the sake of his channel, then when it was dying went to such bleak lengths to resuscitate it, including but not limited to “running” 5ks and a visit to Peppa Pig Land… THAT guy was willing to give up what little fame and income he had without a more enticing counter-offer?! Not a chance. Could have simply been “I won’t marry you unless you stop acting a fool on the internet,” or could have been that he’s been a total liar all along, never gave a single tit about Disney and was truly just using it as a means of making money, and now that he’s found a different way to support himself he just stopped caring.
I think Mikey has always been chasing “get rich quick” schemes, which is something that was instilled in him by his shady parents. He found it via YouTube and chased it until it started to implode (moving to FL, Covid, off the Disney media list, etc.), so it was onto the next scheme.

And he landed the ultimate path to getting rich quick by marrying a doctor (who I presume can support both of them on her salary). He won the game, achieved the end goal, and now can ride off into the sunset never to be heard of publicly again. Unless they get divorced, in which case I fully expect him to resurface.

Reactions: 9
I think Mikey has always been chasing “get rich quick” schemes, which is something that was instilled in him by his shady parents. He found it via YouTube and chased it until it started to implode (moving to FL, Covid, off the Disney media list, etc.), so it was onto the next scheme.

And he landed the ultimate path to getting rich quick by marrying a doctor (who I presume can support both of them on her salary). He won the game, achieved the end goal, and now can ride off into the sunset never to be heard of publicly again. Unless they get divorced, in which case I fully expect him to resurface.
I agree with you, however I do believe part of the whole YouTube thing was not just to get rich quick, but also because he's a narcissistic asshole. Yes he loved the gift cards but I think he loved the "adoration" 🤢 more. He loved the attention... don't forget this is the fool who pranced around magic kingdom dressed up like Prince Charming.

Either way, I still think he's a straight up terrible person. I can't believe he's gone 😭😭 haha. I hope he and his wife have a very magical MAGA life together. Apparently they deserve each other.

Reactions: 8
dave lives!!! (looked to me like there were a lot of dressy clothes in the closet)

Michael and Dave Kay #16: Michael is hitched and both channels are in the ditch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dave has a new one out. Recap:

he doesn’t like crowds, got a annual pass, goes in a gift shop, we see Michelle’s hand, Dave does a dance in queue at muppets movie, goes to “star wars land” which is actually galaxy's edge, rides rise of the resistance, eats “fresh” chicken dish and something else that was “not bad”, rides sky liner to Epcot, rides GofG, talk’s nonsense, goes back to hollywood studious. The end. We don’t see Michael or Dr princess, I think we get a quick view of mama kay.

1717431563641.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

he doesn’t like crowds, got a annual pass, goes in a gift shop, we see Michelle’s hand, Dave does a dance in queue at muppets movie, goes to “star wars land” which is actually galaxy's edge, rides rise of the resistance, eats “fresh” chicken dish and something else that was “not bad”, rides sky liner to Epcot, rides GofG, talk’s nonsense, goes back to hollywood studious. The end. We don’t see Michael or Dr princess, I think we get a quick view of mama kay.

View attachment 2972272
At least he didn't show Michelle going down on him again.

• Haha

View attachment 2972272
Is he Aunt Ginn Tracker’s older special needs son?
(IYKYK, we call her a special needs aunt over there)

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow, Davey is sure looking more and more like Mikey with the weight he's put on. And what's with wearing the cowboy hat at Disney??
david.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone catch what his shirt says?

I’m very surprised he purchased an annual pass.

Reactions: 3