Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all!

I've been away from this thread for the longest time. I see Dave is up to his usual travel antics.

Does Mikey still live in that house in Windermere with the postage stamp for a yard?
I did recon, driving by it long ago, and the Zillow pics made it look waaay nicer than it was in real life.

Is he still tooling around in his ECV? Was it because of an achilles issue? I can't recall.

Does anyone have a good pic of Mikey's doc woman?
I don't recall seeing one back when he first got with her (that's about when I stopped caring) and I need to catch up.

Reactions: 4
Hi all!

I've been away from this thread for the longest time. I see Dave is up to his usual travel antics.

Does Mikey still live in that house in Windermere with the postage stamp for a yard?
I did recon, driving by it long ago, and the Zillow pics made it look waaay nicer than it was in real life.

Is he still tooling around in his ECV? Was it because of an achilles issue? I can't recall.

Does anyone have a good pic of Mikey's doc woman?
I don't recall seeing one back when he first got with her (that's about when I stopped caring) and I need to catch up.
I believe he still is living in his mansion with mommy. The whereabouts of Michelle is unclear, but I'm sure she's close by.
The ECV usage was because he half-ran a runDisney 5k that crippled him beyond belief with a sore achilles.
I don't have a clear image of wifey, because I don't get let out of the drawer, sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe he still is living in his mansion with mommy. The whereabouts of Michelle is unclear, but I'm sure she's close by.
The ECV usage was because he half-ran a runDisney 5k that crippled him beyond belief with a sore achilles.
I don't have a clear image of wifey, because I don't get let out of the drawer, sadly.
Also, her Dad doxxed her on Facebook when he announced the engagement. One of our super sleuths found it somehow. BTW, when Michael was spotted with Dr princess he wasn’t wearing Disney garb and he’s definitely moved on to a L or XL. Sorry medium shirt RIP.

1705607254329.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t do 43 minutes of tit produced by Dave Kay here today. I did skim and believe it or not he said “beautiful“ or “view” 47 bleeping times. I also counted 12 “nice to see”. We got plenty of “not sure, maybe, we’ll see and TBD”. He went to Lucerne and made everyone sick with the spinning camera. He wandered streets, rambled a lot, did 3 “not bad” food reviews, actually said ”feels like Switzerland“, went in a shop and they made him leave due to filming, ended with “our McDonalds is different”. His hair is getting out of control again.

1705695452941.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As I was eating my grapes today, I was thinking about the upcoming year and what I'd like to do. Anyone else do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our boy Dave put one out today. I couldn’t stomach the 35 min train video he did 4 days ago. This one was 11 minutes so I said why not. Here we go:

he starts going to get breakfast from a convenience store, he mentions “soft Mountain View’s” what ever the duck that is, shows the food he got back in his room, next we see more convenience store food from a different day, now we go 3 days in the future and he reviews the first food he showed, now he starts the video with Dave Kay here today…, he’s going to get breakfast again, says Geneva is not clean, food is expensive, 3 “not bad” food reviews, goes to cathedral, says “nice to see”, goes to museum and they want 13 francs he says nope, rides a bus, doesn’t like Geneva, goes back to room, shows more convenience store food, ends with “make it a positive day”. His hair is getting long again. That is all.

1706306614497.jpeg

Because I had to.

1706306757370.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Our boy Dave put one out today. I couldn’t stomach the 35 min train video he did 4 days ago. This one was 11 minutes so I said why not. Here we go:

he starts going to get breakfast from a convenience store, he mentions “soft Mountain View’s” what ever the duck that is, shows the food he got back in his room, next we see more convenience store food from a different day, now we go 3 days in the future and he reviews the first food he showed, now he starts the video with Dave Kay here today…, he’s going to get breakfast again, says Geneva is not clean, food is expensive, 3 “not bad” food reviews, goes to cathedral, says “nice to see”, goes to museum and they want 13 francs he says nope, rides a bus, doesn’t like Geneva, goes back to room, shows more convenience store food, ends with “make it a positive day”. His hair is getting long again. That is all.

View attachment 2716635
Because I had to.

View attachment 2716639
Grandma must've left him a ton of money. Just blowing left and right on really doing nothing. At least he's wearing the correct size shirt.

Grandma must've left him a ton of money. Just blowing left and right on really doing nothing. At least he's wearing the correct size shirt.
I know. WTF? Is he still "working" remotely???

(placed in quotes on purpose 🥴 )

Did he really get an inheritance? Is this the grandma that worked with HRC???

Reactions: 1
Randomly came across this reel on Instagram and it reminded me of the glory days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
49 minutes from Dave kay here today. I didn’t watch but my burners did comment. duck off kelly Wertz. At least you’re not fat. /s.

1706541685048.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
49 minutes from Dave kay here today. I didn’t watch but my burners did comment. duck off kelly Wertz. At least you’re not fat. /s.

View attachment 2722207
I watched!!! I got this!!!! Dave blamed Geneva for being closed. That is all.

Edit: Holy tit, I only watched about 6 minutes! Of a 50 minute video!!! It seemed like I watched for an hour. OMG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
FRE has a good one out. Both Kay boys make a cameo plus Dave sings.

• Haha