Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE has a good one out. Both Kay boys make a cameo plus Dave sings.

The boys appear in the next two FRE videos as well. Absolutely hilarious! There's even a crack about Michael getting married. Totally worth watching. Love you, FRE! đź’•

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dave has 46 minutes of tit today. I can’t watch it. Just look at this AI generated description. Who is he kidding?

🏛 Dive into the rich tapestry of Geneva's cultural heritage with our latest vlog adventure! Join us as we uncover the captivating world of Geneva's museums, from the mysterious depths of the crypts to the enlightening exhibits at the Protestant Museum. 🕵️‍♂️ Discover hidden gems and untold stories as we navigate through these historical landmarks, each offering a unique glimpse into Geneva's past and present. From ancient artifacts to thought-provoking displays, there's something for everyone to explore and appreciate. Don't miss out on this immersive journey into the heart of Geneva's cultural landscape!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Dave has 46 minutes of tit today. I can’t watch it. Just look at this AI generated description. Who is he kidding?

🏛 Dive into the rich tapestry of Geneva's cultural heritage with our latest vlog adventure! Join us as we uncover the captivating world of Geneva's museums, from the mysterious depths of the crypts to the enlightening exhibits at the Protestant Museum. 🕵️‍♂️ Discover hidden gems and untold stories as we navigate through these historical landmarks, each offering a unique glimpse into Geneva's past and present. From ancient artifacts to thought-provoking displays, there's something for everyone to explore and appreciate. Don't miss out on this immersive journey into the heart of Geneva's cultural landscape!
Money's got to be dried up now. Trip has to be coming an end soon. Right???

Reactions: 1
I think we can finally declare the Michael Kay experiment dead. It all started with the grab and go grift—dead. Then Maryland vacations to Disney—dead. Move to Florida and the magic—dead. Give kids the world…duck it I’m done with that. Professional photography business—dead. Disney run—dead. I’m branching out to cruising—dead. Change the channels name and my name—dead. Relationship with father—dead. Passion for golf—dead. His dreams of being the next Stacey and media personality—dead. Media credentials—dead. Cash grab with patreon—dead. Finally he wanted to focus on podcasts—dead (thanks to us).

1707309701923.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe you and me were the OG trolls in the comments on Mikey's vids. Nothing like One Hand Clap, Two Finger Point, and Medium Shirt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe you and me were the OG trolls in the comments on Mikey's vids. Nothing like One Hand Clap, Two Finger Point, and Medium Shirt.
Ha ha. Some of my all time favorites burners are: “forehead bump” when Michael had that huge mass on his head, “door knocker” when those kids pranked him by knocking on his stateroom door on a cruise, “VW Beetle“ for Dave roaming various college campuses like Ted Bundy did. I made a “Theresa from NJ” burner one time and actually used her profile picture with it. She went ape tit and turned me into the YT police and they made me stop using it…I laughed so hard at that one. “Constantly repeating yourself” for Dave, also “beautiful views” and “kind of” when he would say those words literally 80 times in a video. Lastly “Patreon production Team“ with big Kelly Wertz pic. That one didn’t last long. our fun days are coming to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we can finally declare the Michael Kay experiment dead. It all started with the grab and go grift—dead. Then Maryland vacations to Disney—dead. Move to Florida and the magic—dead. Give kids the world…duck it I’m done with that. Professional photography business—dead. Disney run—dead. I’m branching out to cruising—dead. Change the channels name and my name—dead. Relationship with father—dead. Passion for golf—dead. His dreams of being the next Stacey and media personality—dead. Media credentials—dead. Cash grab with patreon—dead. Finally he wanted to focus on podcasts—dead (thanks to us).
He’s still got his acting and VO career going, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn't there also an attempt to pivot to researching clean water or something like that? It lasted all about one video? đź’§

Reactions: 1
Wasn't there also an attempt to pivot to researching clean water or something like that? It lasted all about one video? đź’§
Ah yes, his Save the Soil phase. Lasted exactly one video, just like his enthusiasm for Peppa Pig Land.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the best food review Michael has done? I'll roll with the teary White Castle review.

Reactions: 7
My wife and I have an (unprovable) theory that Michael and Dave are on a double date at Chuy's. They say they're with friends and go to the wrong location. They don't show the friends or the food. Michael wears a balloon animal hat

Reactions: 5