Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe that none of his kaykateers or hardcore patreons have made it here.

He abruptly changed the channel name and assured everyone it would go great and all the plans he had. He paused the patreon for months on end after barely posting anything. And then he seemingly cancelled it one day. If that were me and I had inside info I certainly wouldn't be protecting him
Seriously. Those ladies spent a hell of a lot of time, energy, and money keeping him afloat for years. You’d think at least one of them would be ticked that he rode off into the sunset without even a “thank you.”

You’ve been burned ladies, come spill the tea. You’ll be greeted with a warm welcome here, I can assure you of that.

Reactions: 8
Dave gave us a cybertruck update. I know this will come a shock but he canceled his order because they are too expensive. He’s in Texas but is heading back to Florida. He says he’s gained 20 pounds and needs to go on a diet. He also says he likes making us laugh but not sure what content he will have out next. That is all.

1719248715970.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave gave us a cybertruck update. I know this will come a shock but he canceled his order because they are too expensive. He’s in Texas but is heading back to Florida. He says he’s gained 20 pounds and needs to go on a diet. He also says he likes making us laugh but not sure what content he will have out next. That is all.

View attachment 3014628
Sounds like he’s depressed with a small dose of poor.

Reactions: 3
I dunno about you guys but without Michael around I've had nowhere to get my bile out and have resorted to beating my wife and pets.

That's a joke btw, hopefully somebody gets the reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m planning a cruise and I came across the last disney cruise Michael and Dave did together.
... you know the one.
It genuinely saddens me that we’ll probably never get another awkward rainforest room shower scene, a gigantic melon head ruining the shot, non descriptive food reviews, matching photoshoot outfits for mom, or underwater twirls ever again.
RIP to Michael’s channel. It’s been 6 months. He’s really never coming back.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We could always relieve the glory days with a group rewatch. Everyone watches the same episode or series and then we can rehash the craziness like the old days!!

Reactions: 4
I’m planning a cruise and I came across the last disney cruise Michael and Dave did together.
... you know the one.
It genuinely saddens me that we’ll probably never get another awkward rainforest room shower scene, a gigantic melon head ruining the shot, non descriptive food reviews, matching photoshoot outfits for mom, or underwater twirls ever again.
RIP to Michael’s channel. It’s been 6 months. He’s really never coming back.
Dr Princess is officially the Yoko Ono of Michael's channel.

I loved to hate it, but I feel so empty now that it's gone.