Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peppa Pig Land! That’ll always be my favorite because he couldn’t stop gushing about a kids theme park whose name he fucked up about 400 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the best food review Michael has done? I'll roll with the teary White Castle review.
I'm still going with him referring to a basic cheese pizza for children at Peppa Pig Theme Park as a "flatbread."

Oh, you're so sophisticated.

Reactions: 3
How about when he was practically writing sonnets about the donuts at the cruise buffet, even saying “they’re better than Krispy Kreme,” when in fact they are literally just Krispy Kremes.

Or my other favorite donut-related one — when Everglazed opened and he repeatedly said he was only getting one donut, and ended up getting like three donuts and a sandwich.

I can’t believe Dave thinks this is entertaining. He uses AI to write this description which is absolutely absurd. I can’t even hate watch this tit.

Welcome to the mesmerizing landscapes of Interlaken, where every corner reveals a new story waiting to be told! Join us on an unforgettable journey as we traverse through the breathtaking vistas of the Swiss Alps, capturing the essence of adventure and tranquility that define this picturesque destination. In this vlog, prepare to be whisked away on a visual feast as we explore Interlaken's iconic landmarks. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this charming town, as we wander through its beautiful sights. Discover hidden gems and local secrets tucked away in the heart of Interlaken, offering a glimpse into the authentic Swiss way of life. Join us as we embark on an exhilarating adventure filled with laughter, awe-inspiring moments, and unforgettable memories. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a dreamer longing for new horizons, our journey through Interlaken promises to ignite your wanderlust and leave you craving for more. Don't miss out on this epic exploration of one of Switzerland's most enchanting destinations!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Peppa Pig Land! That’ll always be my favorite because he couldn’t stop gushing about a kids theme park whose name he fucked up about 400 times.
He always seems to find the kids areas. My wife and I were watching some of his cruise videos and it seemed like he was staying away from the adult areas.

What is everyone's favorite shirtless moment from Mikey? Mine is the 'surprise' fireworks on the cruise. Combo squealing and shirtless in one scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Dave thinks this is entertaining. He uses AI to write this description which is absolutely absurd. I can’t even hate watch this tit.

Welcome to the mesmerizing landscapes of Interlaken, where every corner reveals a new story waiting to be told! Join us on an unforgettable journey as we traverse through the breathtaking vistas of the Swiss Alps, capturing the essence of adventure and tranquility that define this picturesque destination. In this vlog, prepare to be whisked away on a visual feast as we explore Interlaken's iconic landmarks. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this charming town, as we wander through its beautiful sights. Discover hidden gems and local secrets tucked away in the heart of Interlaken, offering a glimpse into the authentic Swiss way of life. Join us as we embark on an exhilarating adventure filled with laughter, awe-inspiring moments, and unforgettable memories. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a dreamer longing for new horizons, our journey through Interlaken promises to ignite your wanderlust and leave you craving for more. Don't miss out on this epic exploration of one of Switzerland's most enchanting destinations!
I knew he was using it for his titles, but I hadn't read a description. Good Lord, I just laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

What is everyone's favorite shirtless moment from Mikey? Mine is the 'surprise' fireworks on the cruise. Combo squealing and shirtless in one scene.
Why choose just one Kay when you can have two? Dave's "journeymen" video at the water park.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
More AI descriptions from Dave. I have no words.

Welcome back to our Alpine Adventure series! In this exhilarating episode, we arrive at the peak, of an awe-inspiring journey to the TOP of Europe - the legendary Jungfraujoch! Join us as we ascend to dizzying heights and uncover the breathtaking beauty nestled within the Swiss Alps. Prepare to be captivated as we traverse through snow-capped peaks, picturesque glaciers, and panoramic vistas that stretch as far as the eye can see. From the moment we board the cogwheel train to our arrival at the Jungfraujoch station, every step of our expedition is filled with wonder and excitement. Marvel at the engineering marvels that have made this alpine wonderland accessible to adventurers from around the globe. From the iconic Sphinx Observatory to the Ice Palace, each attraction offers a unique perspective on the majestic landscapes that define this UNESCO World Heritage site. But our journey doesn't end there! Join us as we immerse ourselves in the rich history, culture, and natural wonders that make Jungfraujoch a must-visit destination for travelers seeking the ultimate alpine experience. Whether you're an avid mountaineer or simply yearning for a glimpse of nature's grandeur, our Alpine Adventure series promises to inspire, captivate, and ignite your wanderlust. So strap in, adventurers, and get ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime as we explore the TOP of Europe in all its breathtaking glory! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more epic adventures from around the globe. Let's discover the world together!

• Haha
These AI descriptions reminds me of when Joey tried to write a speech with a thesaurus on Friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His tubby time video where he literally posted videos of himself taking a bath. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
When he was doing flips and turns in the wilderness lodge pool videotaping himself... where he was 30 years old and alone while doing it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anybody have a favorite cruise? Mine is the Christmas one with his dad. Really hits me in the feels seeing them so happy together. I look pretty nice and stretched out as well. ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody have a favorite cruise? Mine is the Christmas one with his dad. Really hits me in the feels seeing them so happy together. I look pretty nice and stretched out as well. ❤❤
Mine is the one where there is some rougher seas and he’s constantly reassuring himself that everything is fine and asking the crew if it’s bad lol

On that note also explaining that Disney bolt the windows in place so they cannot fall out unlike other cruise lines. The way his warped head worked is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think Dad is going to get an invite to the big day? Seems so callous to not have your immediate family present, whatever the circumstances.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Dad is going to get an invite to the big day? Seems so callous to not have your immediate family present, whatever the circumstances.
It was bad enough that he needed to change his name, so. Thing is, nobody actually knows what went down. He tried to file a restraining order against him. I know Mikey probably overreacted, but who knows?
---
Tbd.

Last edited: