Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year tattle people! Dave kay is here today with another great travel vlog. He does say that the clocks haven’t changed in the US so my guess is he was in Zurich mid October. We start at a random grocery store, he crosses a river that he calls a lake, gets breakfast says “interesting“ four times, complains about the cost, goes to free art museum, spins the camera to make us sick, rambles endlessly about all the art, we learn nothing (I did fast forward through the art part), we get “nice to see and cool to see”, gets cheese, chocolate and oj from store, doesn’t like the smell of cheese, says it tastes “cleaner”, gets pretzel sandwich and it’s rated as “not bad”. That is all.

1704125006411.jpeg

Someone created a Michael Adler burner. I had to ask.

1704125411233.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lowlights from the first Zurich vlog:

1. Dave travels to one of the most expensive countries on the planet and then complains that it’s expensive

2. Dave refers to Dante’s Inferno as “Damien’s Trek”

3. Honestly I skipped all the museum stuff and then had to stop watching when he took a bite out of a solid block of Gruyère and spent a good ten seconds making mouth noises. He said he doesn’t like “Swiss cheese in the States” and wonders if all the cheese here — here being Switzerland — is “just different types of Swiss cheese.” And I am once again unable to understand how he manages to breathe without getting confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
At least Mike is no longer the only KayAdler with more than one chin.

Your move, Michelle.

• Haha
Pure poetry in today's vlog

"Dave Kay, here today
making my way, to the train.
And today, is Wednesday"
- Dave Kay

(yes, that's verbatim)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pure poetry in today's vlog

"Dave Kay, here today
making my way, to the train.
And today, is Wednesday"
- Dave Kay

(yes, that's verbatim)
And that fucker finally got around to deleting my Fran Smith burner comments. I think the constant asking about Dave Kay flow merch was too much. I probably showed my hand when I told him it was for my son in the ICU and it would really cheer him up. Oh well.
---
Fear not I have more burners.

1704229735492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy new year tattle people! Dave kay is here today with another great travel vlog. He does say that the clocks haven’t changed in the US so my guess is he was in Zurich mid October. We start at a random grocery store, he crosses a river that he calls a lake, gets breakfast says “interesting“ four times, complains about the cost, goes to free art museum, spins the camera to make us sick, rambles endlessly about all the art, we learn nothing (I did fast forward through the art part), we get “nice to see and cool to see”, gets cheese, chocolate and oj from store, doesn’t like the smell of cheese, says it tastes “cleaner”, gets pretzel sandwich and it’s rated as “not bad”. That is all.

View attachment 2661932
Someone created a Michael Adler burner. I had to ask.

View attachment 2661943
Both channels are dead the Kay’s are done no more American shorts no epic Hawaiian adventures I moved over to Kyle pallo he’s the worst of the Disney vlogers.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely still watch his old trips and cruise vids. They had an energy and optimism that I always find calming. MK deserves happiness and I hope he has found it.
Is like to agree, but as someone that knew him he deserves a lot of things. Especially what has become of him based on how he treated people.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I absolutely still watch his old trips and cruise vids. They had an energy and optimism that I always find calming. MK deserves happiness and I hope he has found it.
The guy was a grifter. His act was all a facade for the cameras. Ultimately it was his own missteps that doomed him: the move to Florida, Swan-gate, and finally Vaxx-gate that sealed his fate.

Reactions: 6
The guy was a grifter. His act was all a facade for the cameras. Ultimately it was his own missteps that doomed him: the move to Florida, Swan-gate, and finally Vaxx-gate that sealed his fate.
And let’s not forget DC Darling. I know some had questions about her but I feel like she showed enough receipts to be 100% real. Mike was a delusional narcissist who abuses anyone he can. Bye bye Captain Hook!

1704325073235.jpeg

Reactions: 13
And let’s not forget DC Darling. I know some had questions about her but I feel like she showed enough receipts to be 100% real. Mike was a delusional narcissist who abuses anyone he can. Bye bye Captain Hook!
woww DC Darling! That brings back memories from the old days on guru. Agreed. I absolutely believed her! Many people were onto this guy back in early 2020! I was on that site back then. Pretty sure the user I was responding too has no clue about even half that came out about MK over the years. All the receipts are still up! Like you said bye bye Captain Hook! Good riddance!

woww DC Darling! That brings back memories from the old days on guru. Agreed. I absolutely believed her! Many people were onto this guy back in early 2020! I was on that site back then. Pretty sure the user I was responding too has no clue about even half that came out about MK over the years. All the receipts are still up! Like you said bye bye Captain Hook! Good riddance!
I was a reader on the previous site as well. Did he SA someone? I may have missed that post and if so I recant. To my knowledge they were in a consentual relationship. Was he kind of weird? Absolutely. But I’m a 44 yo man watching Disney Vloggers on the daily because I can’t move to Orlando. So who am I to judge? Hate to break it to you. But most vloggers are putting up a facade of some sort. Doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy his early stuff and it doesn’t mean you can’t wish someone happiness. I don’t hold any ill will toward MK. He had his shot but flew too close to the Sun. If not for the pandemic who knows where his channel would be.

should I be more outraged? Idk. Maybe but
“Righteous indignation often bears the fruit of bitterness, not justice.” ~ Chat GPT oddly enough.

I was a reader on the previous site as well. Did he SA someone? I may have missed that post and if so I recant. To my knowledge they were in a consentual relationship. Was he kind of weird? Absolutely. But I’m a 44 yo man watching Disney Vloggers on the daily because I can’t move to Orlando. So who am I to judge? Hate to break it to you. But most vloggers are putting up a facade of some sort. Doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy his early stuff and it doesn’t mean you can’t wish someone happiness. I don’t hold any ill will toward MK. He had his shot but flew too close to the Sun. If not for the pandemic who knows where his channel would be.
🤣 You dont need to break anything to me, I am very well aware of the act vloggers like Paging Mr Morrow put on for the kool-aid drinking stans.

MK is a grifter plain and simple. There is plenty of stuff about him online to indicate the person he really is. You enjoyed his early stuff, great. 👍

Reactions: 3
An off the top of my head list of things Michael has quit on. Please feel free to add.

give kids the world
peppa pig theme park
auto shows
save the soil (or what ever it’s called)
running
pod casts
squealing
2 finger points
deep dives that were very shallow
vaccination
dieting (being good)
showing his face
Kay
medium shirts, no choice
patreon
Disney
mail call and gift cards…not by choice
maybe large Kaykateers TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't forget

The Swan Parking lot
mini golf
dignity
the search for the best melkshake

Reactions: 6
I can't believe a Kaykateer hasn't found their way over here. No offense to the posters here because Mike gives us nothing to work with, but the bombshells uncovered in years past blew my mind (DC darling and Mike having a GF, the beef with his father, his father's shady past, the engagement). I'd kill for one of the Kaykateer insiders to show up and spill some real tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe a Kaykateer hasn't found their way over here. No offense to the posters here because Mike gives us nothing to work with, but the bombshells uncovered in years past blew my mind (DC darling and Mike having a GF, the beef with his father, his father's shady past, the engagement). I'd kill for one of the Kaykateer insiders to show up and spill some real tea.
Paging Kelly…paging Kelly Wertz.

1704404063813.png

• Haha