Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe a Kaykateer hasn't found their way over here. No offense to the posters here because Mike gives us nothing to work with, but the bombshells uncovered in years past blew my mind (DC darling and Mike having a GF, the beef with his father, his father's shady past, the engagement). I'd kill for one of the Kaykateer insiders to show up and spill some real tea.
I wish they would! I would love to hear the reaction when they found out Adam was engaged. How did Kelly handle it?

Apparently there are still a few people out there willing to sugar coat Mikey's actions. . . . some will say Michael "flew too close to the sun", and I will counter that with Vaxxgate he flew DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN! He sealed his fate with that one while getting himself kicked off the disney media list.

And responding to the person that was giving Mikey a pass. . . . Why would I wish him happiness? The same guy who got caught lying about Disney cruise policies, and while attempting to do damage control threw Disney cruise port employees under the bus by saying they gave him misinformation! Once a fraud, always a fraud!

Reactions: 5
More entertainment today from Dave. Here we go:

gets a Zurich 72 hour pass for transportation, goes to breakfast but line is too long, gets pretzel and egg sandwich which he likes, goes into a church says it’s ”unique”, looks for boat and gets lost, witches about how confusing everything is, rides boat with music overlay, rides train with music overlay, goes to finance museum, goes to lunch and he likes it, strudel dessert “not bad”, he calls potatoes with one egg a protein breakfast when in reality he just ate 100 carbs, gets lost finds art museum, says the adult section was “darker” and not for him, gets dinner initially he seated outside but he leaves, finders new place, gets sausage he describes as “clean” beer is “not bad”, (thanks duck face food dude) that is all.

1704468153728.jpeg

I‘m as persistent as Dave.

1704468215431.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe he is still scooter bound. You cannot convince me that this is not self-inflicted from his endless quest to find the best burger and milkshakes on property and "treating himself" while on cruises.

Eating like that day after day takes a huge toll on your body.

Looking at him before his move to Florida and today is scary. He has aged like 25 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ALERT, ALERT

Leave it to me for the clandestine ops. I spotted Michael AND his fiancé at EPCOT about a week or so before Christmas. He was NOT in a scooter and was walking quite fine. Spotted them in the new - disappointing, cheap & underwhelming - park hub area that opened up in early December. Of course Mom was with them, and at first I thought the young female with him was Michelle, but turns out it was the future Mrs. (they were holding hands). It was quite comical how Mom was basically trailing behind them like a chaperone, not walking next to them.

I heard them making small talk/something he said, but it was irrelevant and not important to share here. They were just strolling & taking in the new area.

Overall I'd say Michael and fiancé looked quite happy and looked like any normal group walking through the park. No camera, no phone, no Disney clothing whatsoever. Honestly, this life looks better for Michael and I hope he's learned his lesson with grifting and being selfish. Of course I really miss the old Maryland Michael with all the excitement and tight Mr. Incredible costumes, but anything is better than his wannabe, pompous cruise expert vlogs so hopefully he just quits soon.

20231212_185143.jpg
VideoCapture_20240105-232534.jpg
VideoCapture_20240105-232548.jpg

---
Another shot.

IMG_20240105_235849.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ALERT, ALERT

Leave it to me for the clandestine ops. I spotted Michael AND his fiancé at EPCOT about a week or so before Christmas. He was NOT in a scooter and was walking quite fine. Spotted them in the new - disappointing, cheap & underwhelming - park hub area that opened up in early December. Of course Mom was with them, and at first I thought the young female with him was Michelle, but turns out it was the future Mrs. (they were holding hands). It was quite comical how Mom was basically trailing behind them like a chaperone, not walking next to them.

I heard them making small talk/something he said, but it was irrelevant and not important to share here. They were just strolling & taking in the new area.

Overall I'd say Michael and fiancé looked quite happy and looked like any normal group walking through the park. No camera, no phone, no Disney clothing whatsoever. Honestly, this life looks better for Michael and I hope he's learned his lesson with grifting and being selfish. Of course I really miss the old Maryland Michael with all the excitement and tight Mr. Incredible costumes, but anything is better than his wannabe, pompous cruise expert vlogs so hopefully he just quits soon.

View attachment 2671119View attachment 2671136View attachment 2671137
---
Another shot.

View attachment 2671146
Nice work Pal…👍
1704544240585.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Overall I'd say Michael and fiancé looked quite happy and looked like any normal group walking through the park. No camera, no phone, no Disney clothing whatsoever. Honestly, this life looks better for Michael and I hope he's learned his lesson with grifting and being selfish. Of course I really
Glad to hear it. He grifted a lot of people and got a lot of free stuff from idiots and got to ride into the sunset unscathed. Living the dream.

Reactions: 3
Glad to hear it. He grifted a lot of people and got a lot of free stuff from idiots and got to ride into the sunset unscathed. Living the dream.

True, he conned his way into a ton of freebies, but those idiots weren't forced to send him anything. It takes a special kind of stupid to send gifts to these "vloggers". There's a sucker born every minute; Michael was just one of many players in a game that Disney allows to be played in their parks.

Dave has 44 minutes of nonsense out today. Luckily there was a good bit of music as he did train rides and museum tours so I only had to watch about 12 minutes.

starts with being confused about his 72 hour city pass, says he needs rest, he got on the wrong side of the train tracks and missed his train😀. Complains about being cold, gets next train and walks uphill to get to cable cars, spoiler—you can use pass for cable cars, he calls them “controlled cable cars” vs. uncontrolled I guess? Says he’s cold again, went to restaurant says it smells so bad he had to leave, he thought it was due to woman changing diaper but smell got worse, calls river a lake again, rambles about the pass and different zones, rides train, calls a river “lake front” river was running pretty hard how on earth could that be a lake? Liked lunch, new museum with pottery, says it “feels like pottery”, gets on train to new museum, he likes it, finds new restaurant, he likes it and ends with projection show on building + bitching about how cold it is. He’s still making faces.
1704741302362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Safe to assume Michael didn't walk the 5k yesterday? LOL
Speaking of the runDisney event last weekend, I was watching a livestream of another long time Disney vlogger (that has since pivoted from Disney content exclusively - but they do the runDisney events for charity and it's a great cause), and guess who showed up in the live chat?

Jackie Greeley. Yep, the captain of the Kaykateers. I don't know who is worse, Jackie or Kelly. They were very close friends and literally ate each other's dog food then crapped it out and gaslit everyone else into believing it was gourmet cuisine. I was honestly mad when I saw her in the chat - I don't want her polluting a good thing.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of the runDisney event last weekend, I was watching a livestream of another long time Disney vlogger (that has since pivoted from Disney content exclusively - but they do the runDisney events for charity and it's a great cause), and guess who showed up in the live chat?

Jackie Greeley. Yep, the captain of the Kaykateers. I don't know who is worse, Jackie or Kelly. They were very close friends and literally ate each other's dog food then crapped it out and gaslit everyone else into believing it was gourmet cuisine. I was honestly mad when I saw her in the chat - I don't want her polluting a good thing.
Courtesy of your old photo next Stacey. To quote Jackie (big red…third from right top). “Back off witch or I’ll get my crew together and wreck your tit

1705014233173.jpeg

• Haha
ALERT, ALERT

View attachment 2671119View attachment 2671136View attachment 2671137
---
Another shot.

View attachment 2671146
Looks much better. Suprised what a little punani can do to a man.

• Haha
Dave does a great job of editing his newest masterpiece. He goes to the Lindt factory for a tour. The AI generated description is absurd. We start with the old “river/lake” thing. He calls it both. He gets a breakfast pastry “not bad” and it’s also ”smooth” except for the sharp nuts on top that can cut you? He films the museum with music background so I could fast forward and only watch about 8 minutes of nonsense. He ends the video in the middle with his “look for the positive vibes…make it a great day” then he starts again goes to the gift shop, goes into the store cafe, doesn’t like the crowds, goes to new cafe, he likes the vibe, gets small sandwich, another “not bad” food review, gets another sandwich which he says he will review and the video just stops. Nice work Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 6