Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doximity is kind of a social network for doctors. It's basically LinkedIn, because every doctor has an account, but no one of us can remember actually signing up for it.

Anyway, I don't log into it often, but I did tonight, and when I looked over at suggestions of people to follow, what do I see? "Robert Karlsberg, MD - Potomac, MD." The machines are listening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A new David Kay here today vlog where he is stranded! at sea. Doesn't look permanent, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So apparently, Michael hasn't totally left us - he posted a 2-and-a-half minute montage of Epcot today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A new David Kay here today vlog where he is stranded! at sea. Doesn't look permanent, unfortunately.
I just watched this one. Australian woman is definitely with him. He makes overly dramatic faces and films what he calls 10 meter seas (they are not). He carb loads breakfast and makes a big deal about how rough the seas are. He goes back into his room and says “not much better in the room” no tit your room doesn't magically make the waves go way. We get many “not sure, we’ll see, maybe and TBD”. He eats a “smooth” banana cream pie. He mentions going to get his free jewelry. We are treated to 3 “not bad” food reviews and a “play on”. That is all. Some faces for the ladies.

1702648519824.jpeg

1702648555372.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
- Dave's hair is out of control in this one. Like Cosmo Kramer x10.
- Looks up and does not recognize some of the flags... one is literally Spain's flag
- Takes a "sunrise photo" ... there is no sun to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know, every day I ask myself why more vloggers aren’t giving us hour-long videos of the same scenery out a bus window, with tour guide narration that’s rendered into complete gibberish by all the jump cuts. But then I remember Dave Kay is out there somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
I couldn’t do the 1 hour Dave video from a few days ago. 19 minutes of hate watch today. Let’s recap:

starts off with “watery“ Orange juice and mentions no free alcohol on last day of cruise. Says Diet Coke tastes weird, has his dirty laundry in a paper bag for unknown reasons, fixated on where he will wait for Airbnb, asks multiple people annoying questions, has issues with the taxi service, wanders around some random park, rambles nonsense, gets a burger and likes it, goes to coffee shop to squat and get “work done” says it’s expensive, gets a tart and says the flavor is egginess not sure if that is a word. Goes to Airbnb says he spent more than usual. Check to see if bed is “American style” what ever that means. Of course we get many “not sure, maybe, we’ll see, nice to see, beautiful views”. Dave needs a hair cut. That is all.
1702910779238.jpeg

I sacrificed a burner.

1702911347878.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG Dave was in full babble mode on his Lisbon video from yesterday. Why is he always surprised by afternoon check-ins at hotels/airbnbs? I don't get it, it's SOP, but he's routinely surprised and annoyed. At one point while he is aimlessly wandering a park in Lisbon he sees a fit woman doing some martial arts exercise or similar and says something dumb about her training for Rocky III (how she would get into a film that was made years ago is a mystery) my thought at that exact time: I bet she could kick the tit out of Dave. Not sure if this was before or after the woman, but Dave commented that brinks were installed in the road/sidewalk. Installed? I guess they were installed, but it's like walking down my street and me saying the pavement was laid -- no tit, who talks like that? I don't know, it was sensory overload with dumb things said, but they looked like they were cobblestone and not bricks. At his AirBnB Dave explained how he could use a shade to block sunlight. I knew those things had to have some purpose, they're all over the place.:poop:

Like Claude, I'm passing on the hour long video. Not a chance in hell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another masterpiece from Dave. Days two in Lisbon:

As always we start with “Dave kay here today..today” says he’s meeting a friend for breakfast. We don’t see them. He says in America it is rare for people to get up early and it’s even more rare in Lisbon. We get to see a crappy gift shop with a “nice to see”, says breakfast was expensive and “not bad”, looks like lunch in his room with uber eats, a sandwich and a burrito another ”not bad” food review, no explanation because we are now at breakfast the next day I think, gets croissant that he mispronounces 4 times, says it is smooth, gets French toast and he likes it, goes to a park that he says “was designed for silence” wtf? “Cool to see” statues, creeps on trolley car driver, goes into fish market/grocery store, spinning camera made me sick, gets pastel de nada… a pastry and likes it, goes through a park, goes into cathedral during Mass, gets Uber eats pad tai, not the best he’s had, also got calamari that was “smooth”. Only 17 beautiful/ views today. That is all. Post script, Dave did shave but fear not he still has a punchable face.

1703083622377.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
So... What the heck does Dave do for a living that allows him to be sailing endless cruises?

Reactions: 3
Looking for a little Christmas magic interspersed with vintage Mikey? Check out this pandemic era FRE video:

RIP to onscreen Mikey. We hardly knew ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will never understand Dave’s obsession with “soft, easy to chew through” food. He’s gonna be real happy with his nursing home meal options someday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Despite his stupidity and mindless drivel, Dave managed to bring me a moment of joy. My wife and I went to Lisbon a few years ago and had a blast (there's more to do than order Uber eats), the pastel de nata Dave showed from Manteigaria is amazing.

Reactions: 6