Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to a friend of mine, Michael has shut down his Patreon as of today.
Well, we had a good run.
His family got sick of paying multiple subscriptions. The comments/engagement was really low. I’d venture that at least 75 percent of the paid subscribers were fake.

Reactions: 2
Tesla is having a cyber truck delivery celebration!

Unfortunately Dave is out of the country and probably doesn't know that he can turn his $100 deposit into a $61k minimum cyber truck. Maybe he reads here and will get this news which id certainly critical to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
drunk dave is infinitely less entertaining than he thinks he is
Dave in general is infinitely less entertaining than he thinks he is. But yes, the alcohol somehow takes a bad thing and makes it worse.

I am desperate to know who he thinks his audience is. What sort of person does he think is entertained by him repeating “quesa-DILLA” and laughing at himself? This man made a conscious decision to title his video “Jaw-Dropping Stair Tumble!” because it included a 0.5-second clip of him slipping on the stairs. He had to physically type those words and click publish. There is no rational brain on earth that would do something like that. He is thinking so literally about search engine optimization and clickbait because he genuinely believes he can ride this train to real fame. Let that sink in. Dave is intentionally trying to grow an audience for himself and become famous, and this is the content he earnestly believes will get him there. I can’t even begin to understand how he comes to these conclusions.

And it has to be said that our boy is looking ROUGH. All the cruise food and watered down cocktails are making his face puffy enough to rival his hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think your friend is correct. Long live Dr. Princess!

View attachment 2603236
My mind is blown. I mean, I know things were sputtering to a halt, but I don’t know, I expected it to longer. Like he didn’t want to face the inevitable yet.
---
Dave is intentionally trying to grow an audience for himself and become famous, and this is the content he earnestly believes will get him there. I can’t even begin to understand how he comes to these conclusions.
I am sure Dave is constantly confused why he’s not Mr. Beast level. In his own mind, he’s a quality entertainer.

The level of cluelessness is fascinating.

Reactions: 6
Recapping more nonsense from Dave today. First off we get tons of “maybe, we’ll see, not sure, TBD, beautiful views”. He starts with wondering if he can get in his room early and complains about loud announcements. Wants to get in pool, hot tub and get water but everything is closed. No tit dumb ass they are trying to turn the ship over. Gets 4 different beverages at lunch and a bunch of other food. Has to mispronounce quesadillas. I hope the servers are putting pubes in this high maintenance assholes food. Gets 2 martinis. Another room tour, he gets free cupcake, witches again about loud announcements, books 5 excursions, shows thumb ring, dances, gets t shirt, shows free cupcake again, gets cold, falls down stairs (bet he contacts an attorney), likes dinner, eats an enormous amount of food and we get two “not bad” food reviews. That is all.
---
My mind is blown. I mean, I know things were sputtering to a halt, but I don’t know, I expected it to longer. Like he didn’t want to face the inevitable yet.
---

I am sure Dave is constantly confused why he’s not Mr. Beast level. In his own mind, he’s a quality entertainer.

The level of cluelessness is fascinating.
You inspired me.
jm91zebK-TtO9_DOwNq9A__w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@fransmith8360
0 seconds ago
Nice work Dave. You will pass MrBeast soon. If you need an attorney after that fall let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think your friend is correct. Long live Dr. Princess!

View attachment 2603236
Poon is very powerful. To think it made Mr adler quite his love of disney and vlogging.

As I said, was hoping he would go out with a bang but it was a slow fizzle. TBH was a shame as before his move to florida his videos were enjoyable. Then it all went downhill, 😄.

Reactions: 4
I gotta admit, out of the all ~Disney vloggers~ he’s probably the last one I thought would quit! He seemed legitimately obsessed with Disney World and Disney Cruise Line, unlike a lot of vloggers who just do Disney content cause otherwise no one would watch their boring life and lousy personally…

So is it really just because he got married or something? Was it because he lost the magic when he became a local? Was it because they didn’t invite him to media events and hurt his fragile feelings? Maybe a little of all of it…? 🤔

Reactions: 10
So is it really just because he got married or something? Was it because he lost the magic when he became a local? Was it because they didn’t invite him to media events and hurt his fragile feelings? Maybe a little of all of it…? 🤔
Or he didn’t like that people had his number.

Reactions: 1
I think he fell out of love with it. I think a few other things added to that (COVID, the engagement, need for money, etc).
It's one thing to get hype about going on vacation and do it every few months. It's entirely different thing to live in it 24/7 and make it your job.

IMHO, think it all started when he became a florida resident. His content became lame, just him chilling on benches, snooz fest. After that his views started dropping, but he had the magic and media. Then he started to lose the magic but he had media. Then he lost media and it was a big fizzle out.

Sincerely though, I do hope he's happy and doing well and living his best life with his fiancé.

I think he really thought that moving to Orlando would catapult him into the stratosphere. I think he imagined himself getting so popular on YouTube that Disney would reach out to him and beg to get him on their payroll, or at least beg him to come to all their exclusive events as their esteemed guest. I think he was genuinely flummoxed when that didn’t happen, and started getting noticeably more desperate and manic in a misguided attempt to win their favor and grow his audience. Then Covid hit, and just as we were starting to emerge from that chaos, Cruisegate happened and Michael fell hard and fast from what minimal good Disney graces he had. From there, it’s just been watching him get more and more bitter, spiteful, and lazy as he’s slowly realized that there is no future for him in Disney vlogging. I think Disney truly broke his heart and the magic died for him, and he attempted to rebound with golf courses and Universal and European cruises, but there’s just not as big of a market for off-putting weirdos doing random tit as there is for off-putting weirdos vlogging around Epcot. It took awhile, but eventually he realized that if he wasn’t doing Disney no one would care to watch him, and he has no interest in doing Disney anymore, so here we are. He just stopped. And we can reasonably speculate that his fiancée and her income are helping to fill the void left by Figment and the Kaykateers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he really thought that moving to Orlando would catapult him into the stratosphere. I think he imagined himself getting so popular on YouTube that Disney would reach out to him and beg to get him on their payroll, or at least beg him to come to all their exclusive events as their esteemed guest. I think he was genuinely flummoxed when that didn’t happen, and started getting noticeably more desperate and manic in a misguided attempt to win their favor and grow his audience. Then Covid hit, and just as we were starting to emerge from that chaos, Cruisegate happened and Michael fell hard and fast from what minimal good Disney graces he had. From there, it’s just been watching him get more and more bitter, spiteful, and lazy as he’s slowly realized that there is no future for him in Disney vlogging. I think Disney truly broke his heart and the magic died for him, and he attempted to rebound with golf courses and Universal and European cruises, but there’s just not as big of a market for off-putting weirdos doing random tit as there is for off-putting weirdos vlogging around Epcot. It took awhile, but eventually he realized that if he wasn’t doing Disney no one would care to watch him, and he has no interest in doing Disney anymore, so here we are. He just stopped. And we can reasonably speculate that his fiancée and her income are helping to fill the void left by Figment and the Kaykateers.
He definitely had something going with the Maryland vlogs and occasionally going to WDW or a Disney cruise. I think a good majority of his viewers connected with his excitement of the trip to Disney. It's when he moved that's when he flatlined. Just not a local vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t post here often but saw Mikey last weekend in the Guardians line in his scooter. Honestly if the person I was with didn’t notice him I would have never knew it was him. He looks so different with his beard and full face. He was with 2 other older guys and was on his phone the whole time

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Another car crash from Dave and I’m the fool that can’t look away. Starts with mispronouncing croissant and says he will drink less. Does an audio tour in Belgium sees a church built in the 16th century that makes him laugh. Calls a river a lake, films marathon runners, rambles “nice to see, cool to see” complains about the crowds, doesn’t like the tour, shows random crappy tourist shops, tries on clothes he doesn’t buy, shows cars in the port, has lunch and we get a “not bad” food review, plays trivia, has dinner and he shows his thumb ring, tells us he likes dinner 5 times. Ends with asking for free lotion for his dry hands and wanting free cough drops he’s told he’ll have to pay for them. Not happy. That is all. Rocking that hair.

1701709876590.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don’t post here often but saw Mikey last weekend in the Guardians line in his scooter. Honestly if the person I was with didn’t notice him I would have never knew it was him. He looks so different with his beard and full face. He was with 2 other older guys and was on his phone the whole time
Wonder if he has gone full Unofficial Disney Guide with DAS card for hire.

• Wow
Reactions: 5