Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welp @Claude4 if you're a fool so am i 😂

also calls every old building a castle. AND i'm getting really annoyed at his first word in most clips being AND. punchable, just punchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

This was one of Michaels first live streams. I was just noticing how different his voice is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So did he make any kind of announcement about quitting? Or did he just shut everything down? Was anyone here still in the Patreon group? I need answers lol.

He was filled with genuine hope and optimism. So different than where he is now.
That is what a constant diet of milkshakes, starbucks frappachinos, cheeseburgers and cruise buffets does to your health. In less than 7 years he aged about 30. The fact he needs an ECV for touring the parks is absolutely mindblowing.

Moving to Orlando was the worst decision he ever made and he is too stubborn to admit it. He is the embodiment of "too much of a good thing". Closing the patreon is a good first step for his health. Getting away from Florida and starting somewhere new where there are no theme parks should be his next priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So did he make any kind of announcement about quitting? Or did he just shut everything down? Was anyone here still in the Patreon group? I need answers lol.
I'd like to know this as well. I'm not a patreon but would occasionally go to the site and see what he was posted. I hadn't gone in a few weeks, prior to it's deletion, but the most recent posts were from early Oct and Nov saying he had paused charging. My guess is he just up and deleted it with no warning or explanation.

Reactions: 6
If you're missing Michael, there are lots of cameos in the video FRE just posted! 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave finds himself in France for the second time. Pop quiz! Does he:

a) use his previous experience in this city to inform his decisions about how to spend the day, eating local food and learning about his surroundings?
Or
b) get off the ship, say it smells “like poopy,” go on a search for a shop that sells cough drops (because he’s getting sick and doesn’t have the common decency to not spread it around, and also because the ship wouldn’t give him cough drops for free like he wanted), get frustrated because no one speaks English, finally find cough drops and then complain that “these nasty Frenchmen” have licorice flavored cough drops?

This man actually filmed himself, outdoors, in public, in France, saying “these nasty Frenchmen” and cracking up. Once again I must apologize to the entire EU on his behalf.

Reactions: 7

a) use his previous experience in this city to inform his decisions about how to spend the day, eating local food and learning about his surroundings?
Or
b) get off the ship, say it smells “like poopy,” go on a search for a shop that sells cough drops (because he’s getting sick and doesn’t have the common decency to not spread it around, and also because the ship wouldn’t give him cough drops for free like he wanted), get frustrated because no one speaks English, finally find cough drops and then complain that “these nasty Frenchmen” have licorice flavored cough drops?

This man actually filmed himself, outdoors, in public, in France, saying “these nasty Frenchmen” and cracking up. Once again I must apologize to the entire EU on his behalf.
Yes Dave does come off as an ugly American. Some other observations. He gets between 4 to 6 individual drinks at every meal. He filmed in a wind tunnel and there were mercifully parts you couldn’t hear. He rambled quite a bit. He highlighted his favorite site which were the painted shipping containers. He called the cathedral a “castle because my country is to young” WTF does that mean? “Nasty Frenchmen” did seem weird for even Dave. He did that “positive vibes, look for the silver lining” bullshit ending but he edited more stuffing his face into the video. We got 3 “not bad” food reviews. You can tell he’s eating with strangers at dinner …I wonder what they think? That is all.

Or

B - No question. The ugly American.
RnyTTEbdSA4zHpUXv5.gif

Reactions: 4
Dave's continuing "adventures" are so infuriating. Everywhere he goes and everything he does is so boring. I can't decide whether it's because he is a total cheapskate, a clueless moron, sheltered, or some combination. He spent a month in Hawaii walking around malls. Every port, he visits souvenir and convenience stores. Is he too scared to go elsewhere? Is this actually fun to him?

Reactions: 8
Saw this on my YouTube home page. I actually miss the good ol' days of Mikey crying and single hand clapping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
More nonsense from Dave on his Bordeaux wine tasting excursion. We start out with breakfast but no “not bad” review. We get audio canceling wind noise, get on bus with inaudible narration from tour guide. He says it took 2 hours to get to the wine tasting. He says “ wine plants or grape plants not sure” then he says “ quite a bit of wine themed things to see”. He reviews wine “sharper edge and strong”. Preferred wine on board ship. Makes faces and we get more wind noise. He says tour was poor value for what he got. It only took 1 hour to get back to the ship. He goes to lunch which he likes, does a trivial game, goes to dinner with strangers again, orders tons of food, we get two “not bad” food reviews. We get to see thumb ring and water splashing in the pool
We end with shirtless Dave. That is all.
1702207531847.jpeg

1702207570395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Dave on a wine tour? I had to check that out BUT I first predicted that Dave would not like the wine in the middle of the French Bordeaux region.
Claud did a great review, but I have a couple of tidbits: Dave whined about taking a long bus trip to taste wine. Dave probably picked cheapest tour and as Claud noted, he didn't think the trip was worth it. To me it seemed like Dave expected too much from a tour of a specific winery, it was what it was, I wish I had been there, the experience was wasted on an ugly American. I've done that kind of tour several times and it made me think "I wished I lived here!" Dave can't go to Bordeaux any time he wants, it was a special trip that he lacks the ability to appreciate. As predicted, Dave didn't like the wine. I assume it wasn't sweet enough for him, it was for "wine connoisseurs" according to Dave. At least he acknowledged that he was opining on something that he was not qualified to talk about. On the other hand, Dave was talking about something he was not qualified to talk about which makes him completely insufferable.

Eventually Dave got back to the ship and showed us the contents of his underwear drawer. When Dave went shirtless I started screaming "pan down! pan down!" My family started screaming "no! no! no!" It was a fun ending to an otherwise predictable excursion with Dave into non-American culture.

• Haha
Oh boy…get ready, Dave may have an Australian girl friend. Let me back up. Dave starts today in Bilbao Spain. He literally says it “looks like a coastal city”. No tit. Has 5 drinks at breakfast, says “beautiful views” a million times. Plenty of “not sure, maybe, we’ll see, TBD”. Calls every build he sees a castle. Wanders around Bilbao lost. You can hear an Australian woman with him. Especially nauseating camera work. We are treated to “nice to see, cool to see”, city has “NYC vibe”, he tries to go somewhere but runs out of time, shows a crappy gift shop, is concerned about paying VAT, back on ship we get our first ”not bad” food review, puts on his red shirt he wore on Jay Leno‘s game show, has signature dinner with Australian chick, eats “smooth“ fish that has “fishy flavor”, let’s us know that in Australia lobster bisque is white unlike American lobster bisque which is red, sides we “not bad”. He liked the steak. Ends in his room saying he would do a video on Australian words. That is all. A few screenshots. Notice crappy nails on potential GF.

1702306429833.jpeg

Love the necklace and ring

1702306480480.jpeg

Obligatory thumb ring.
1702306546464.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh boy…get ready, Dave may have an Australian girl friend. Let me back up. Dave starts today in Bilbao Spain. He literally says it “looks like a coastal city”. No tit. Has 5 drinks at breakfast, says “beautiful views” a million times. Plenty of “not sure, maybe, we’ll see, TBD”. Calls every build he sees a castle. Wanders around Bilbao lost. You can hear an Australian woman with him. Especially nauseating camera work. We are treated to “nice to see, cool to see”, city has “NYC vibe”, he tries to go somewhere but runs out of time, shows a crappy gift shop, is concerned about paying VAT, back on ship we get our first ”not bad” food review, puts on his red shirt he wore on Jay Leno‘s game show, has signature dinner with Australian chick, eats “smooth“ fish that has “fishy flavor”, let’s us know that in Australia lobster bisque is white unlike American lobster bisque which is red, sides we “not bad”. He liked the steak. Ends in his room saying he would do a video on Australian words. That is all. A few screenshots. Notice crappy nails on potential GF.

View attachment 2623662
Love the necklace and ring

View attachment 2623663
Obligatory thumb ring.
View attachment 2623664
I gotta get more info about him stressing over the value added tax. Why only now? Why not in any other European country.

Wonder if he met the aussie girl during a singles meet up on the ship. He's done them before hasn't he?.

Hope your all well BTW and looking forward to Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 4