Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't say one word in the video. All you see is him holding some snacks and showing different features of the party. I actually got more out of the party without him talking. It just abruptly ended too. No effort.

Reactions: 6
Thank god Dave hasn’t given up yet. 24 videos in a row that haven’t cracked 1000 views. Here is todays recap so you don’t have to.

starts out saying “more harder” thanks USC comm major. We get 2 “not bad” food reviews. He points out you can get buffet food quicker and get what you want vs. table service which takes longer and you can only order one thing. Goes ashore to a place he’s been already to see if it’s the same (no joke he said that). Next we move to a bra section of a department store and then he show cases women’s high heel shoes. He mentions he has a friend with him. We get several “cool to see, nice to see”. Goes into other random shops, shows thumb ring he bought and he likes dinner. That is all.

1701095433993.jpeg

---
My attempt to rally the troops.

1701096137567.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave, who won’t even eat lunch off the ship because he doesn’t want to spend the money, spent money on a thumb ring that says BELIEVE ?!

Believe what, exactly? Believe that if you keep posting your tit karaoke routines, Hollywood will scoop you up? Believe that people enjoy watching you waste your own time? Believe that you’re having an enriching travel experience when all you’re actually doing is acting like a fool in public?

As for Michael, what a joke. Looks like that “passion for Disney” dried up real fast the moment he realized he could instead have a passion for marrying a doctor and never having to perform for cougars on YouTube again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god Dave hasn’t given up yet. 24 videos in a row that haven’t cracked 1000 views. Here is todays recap so you don’t have to.

starts out saying “more harder” thanks USC comm major. We get 2 “not bad” food reviews. He points out you can get buffet food quicker and get what you want vs. table service which takes longer and you can only order one thing. Goes ashore to a place he’s been already to see if it’s the same (no joke he said that). Next we move to a bra section of a department store and then he show cases women’s high heel shoes. He mentions he has a friend with him. We get several “cool to see, nice to see”. Goes into other random shops, shows thumb ring he bought and he likes dinner. That is all.
Prior to visiting the bra section of a department store :oops: Dave mentioned that because of a late tender and his need to work he only had an hour to tour the city. THEN he stops at the bra section of a department store:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only an hour and that was his choice:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Prior to visiting the bra section of a department store :oops: Dave mentioned that because of a late tender and his need to work he only had an hour to tour the city. THEN he stops at the bra section of a department store:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only an hour and that was his choice:rolleyes:
Heard he had to shop for Michael. Only medium bras allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave is all the way in Dublin and chooses to spend his time in Primark and the equivalent of a dollar store. He also notes that the shoes are labeled with both US and European sizes, and this is a surprise to him because apparently he’s never bought shoes in the US, where the labels are exactly the same.

I swear I could have a more interesting time in 15 minutes in Dublin than Dave has in an entire day.

• Haha
The magic has left Michael and so have his patreon Stan’s. I think he was making over $3k per month back in his hay-day. Now not so much….in other news Dave lost another 100 subscribers today.

1701121285369.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who does he have left at this point? Kelly and other people who are too distracted to cancel?

Reactions: 4
Who does he have left at this point? Kelly and other people who are too distracted to cancel?
It’s almost a crime that he hasn’t closed shop on the Patreon. He’s offering nothing at all.

Pump your brakes tattle troll. There are many more just like me….even some that are bigger. We just love our Mr. Adler. I do think this new Dr. Princess has filled his head with nonsense. She’s the one that won’t let him be on camera anymore which is why his views are down. I think I can still sabotage the wedding and have him all to myself.

1701191336566.png

• Haha
Pump your brakes tattle troll. There are many more just like me….even some that are bigger. We just love our Mr. Adler. I do think this new Dr. Princess has filled his head with nonsense. She’s the one that won’t let him be on camera anymore which is why his views are down. I think I can still sabotage the wedding and have him all to myself.

View attachment 2598007
They're shoving food in his mouth in the hopes that he'll be too big to ride rides so they will be able to spend more time with him in the parks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anybody know what narrative (if any) he’s spinning to his Kaykateer inner circle? Does he tell them that he’s just taking a hiatus and will be back to his old vlogging schedule eventually? Is he just totally radio silent and they’re hanging onto the past?

Persistent Dave is at it again. Hard to believe it’s one of his worst edited videos. Starts off with what he describes as a high protein breakfast that was all carbs. Shows an industrial crane. Waits for a bus to Cork wanders the streets, goes into crappy souvenir shops, “loves” trinkets, says he’s going to buy a house, gets a Guinness, shows a church with audio from the ship then video of the Guinness back to lunch on board ship with four “not bad“ food reviews. Goes to a show then dinner, shows a crepe being made, 2 more “not bad” food reviews. Then he goes to bed then breakfast another “not bad” food review, a few TBDs. Somehow he has an ice cream cone while walking, back to a sit down dessert, 2 Martinis, dinner with strangers where he breaks out multiple accents, gets multiple desserts while show casing his “believe“ thumb ring. After dinner he actually goes to the buffet for more food where we are treated to an Australian accent and finally another ”not bad” food review. That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
According to a friend of mine, Michael has shut down his Patreon as of today.
Well, we had a good run.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15