Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't deal with the noise, it's worse than this heat. I'm the type of crazy person who needs to be covered by their duvet to fall asleep at night. If I try to sleep without my duvet, it feels like I'm napping and I can't fall asleep. I was boiling, let me tell you!
My cat decided to sleep on a blanket the other night and I couldn't move him without feeling bad, and I have been sleeping with it on top of the duvet since tbh. Much nicer than the duvet and still provides that feeling of sleeping under something as it's a bit heavier - would definitely recommend to try

~
It's been 26-27C here and I'm melting. Meant to be the same tomorrow and then drop to 24 so hopefully it will be nicer 🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
Anybody else realising they need to lose 2 stone plus to survive this heat. WHY didn't I work on the lock down bod whilst I had the chance 🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
I have m e/cfs and most days i feel sick anyway so the heat is making things ten times worse. We also have pets and they cant handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anybody else realising they need to lose 2 stone plus to survive this heat. WHY didn't I work on the lock down bod whilst I had the chance 🙃🙃
Oh 100%. Genuinely thinking I wouldn't be as uncomfortable if I hadn't put weight on!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ive lost 3 stone and I’m so bloody glad I have! Still have 4 stone to lose 😩 I’m really struggling in this heat, living in a block of flats too with no breeze coming through. I’ve had a migraine and managed an hours nap this afternoon but still. Looks like I need to move to a colder country!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Insect bite still causing me jip....but I slept like a baby last night, I had an antihistamine before bed and I was well and truly out for the count ...may be the way forward in this heatwave .

It's only just about starting to cool down now where I am. I've got my bedroom window wide open, but there's no breeze or cool air, so it's pretty pointless!

Forecast for my area says rain on Thursday hopefully might cool it down a little lol. Night time indoors is defo the worst

Reactions: 4
ive lost 3 stone and I’m so bloody glad I have! Still have 4 stone to lose 😩 I’m really struggling in this heat, living in a block of flats too with no breeze coming through. I’ve had a migraine and managed an hours nap this afternoon but still. Looks like I need to move to a colder country!
Well done!! Amazing achievement

Omg it's bleeping DISGUSTING! Who enjoys this?! I stood in line at the school run earlier and was covered in sweat by the time I got home! It's unnatural. I'd have winter 24/7 if I could. Anything over 17 is tit. Do we feel it differently or something because I just feel like every pore of my skin is prickling with boiling hot sweat, I'm sticky, every part of my body that touches another part is STUCK TOGETHER and there's always a handful of twats talking about how gorgeous it is, while they look completely dry and comfortable. Just no. Haaaaaaaaate it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@blondie1993 thank you so much ☺ I gained the weight in 10 months after being unwell in hospital from January 2020 and being put on medication when messed with my thyroid. I am so glad I lost weight before this heat wave as I’m suffering now but it would have been worse with that extra padding on 😳

• Heart
Had trouble sleeping laat night due to the heat and was just woken up by the neighbour leaving for work. Yay....

• Sad
My chronic fatigue is bad enough without this heat ruining my sleep. Now the pigeons are being noisy 😴

7:30 and its already baking hot. Roll on Saturday when its meant to be 22!!!

Was up at 5 to take the dog out. He’s a pug so no chance can he be walked 7am onwards in this heat. I’m exhausted. Everything and everyone is annoying me.
husband had the nerve to complain the air con was freezing in work yesterday, meanwhile I work from home and am sweltering. Safe to say he cooked last night because I wasn’t cooking after that comment.
Prick.

• Haha
Totally with you. I got up early to get housework done, thinking it would be cooler… nope.
got a meeting at 11:30 and have to go shopping. Then I will come back and die of heat stroke 🥵

Totally with you. I got up early to get housework done, thinking it would be cooler… nope.
got a meeting at 11:30 and have to go shopping. Then I will come back and die of heat stroke 🥵
Got a meeting at 10 and I've got a vest top on. Considered whether it was inappropriate and then thought duck it, im not covering my shoulders or anything in this sweltering heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.