Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn't rained here yet and it's still hot but I was able to have my window closed last night for the first time in a week - it was bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jealous of all you lot with rain, it’s 23 degrees here with the sun beaming through the windows ughhhhh go away you big yellow bastard in the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely cooler here apparently 19/20 but jealous of everyone who’s had storms and rain. Still feels humid

Reactions: 2
The thunder and lightning woke me up at 4:45, I can’t win 😂 definitely prefer this cooler weather, even if it is overcast.

This time 3 years ago..... (popped up in my memories on FB)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember 2018 being really hot, my sister was heavily pregnant throughout and I’m sure the heatwave lasted weeks that year?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else's garden suffering, particularly trees?leaves are falling here like the autumn.
It felt cooler outside today but still way too warm to be comfortable. Weather is to turn on Tuesday finally some rain.

Reactions: 4
The humidity is quite bad here, too and my flat is steaming, even though it's only 19c out. I've put the a/c on so I can get a quick work out in!

I remember 2018 being really hot, my sister was heavily pregnant throughout and I’m sure the heatwave lasted weeks that year?
It was absolutely vile, I remember getting into my car at 5pm each day that week after work, and having to blast the AC for a full 5 mins before I could even drive away. The steering wheel was so very hot. I hope that doesn’t become the new norm.

The weather forecast chats shite.

Where's the rain forecast today? Cloudy but the sun keeps trying to come through 😡 also says 25 degrees tomorrow, nooooo. I mean the unbearable weather the other day was 28 degrees so it's not far off. The past two days have been nice and cool, hope it stays that way.

• Sad
Same here. Rain forecast from 11pm last night and all day today. Haven’t seen a drop and it’s muggy as hell, although ironing doesn’t help! It does say rain at 5pm but I just can’t see it happening .

Muggy in my area too, not exactly much rain either, suppose to be getting rain this afternoon, I'm not holding my breath.

Not a drop of rain, despite it was meant to pour down all weekend - it's so hot.

Now it says it won't rain until tomorrow afternoon, and even then it's only 'scattered showers' at best :( Just need a really good thunderstorm to clear the air out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.