Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stuck my head out of the back door a few minutes ago, oh bollocks it's hot, I have to cut the lawn today
to keep Mother happy so I will wait till 4PM till I even think of going outside.

Reactions: 5
I love a bit of sunshine but anything over 23 is too much ☀🌡🔥🔥
Definitely. I would prefer 20/21c and low humidity with sunshine than high 20s/low 30s. There are always extremes in this country. It is either too cold or too hot, then the in between is rain and cloud haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot stand it. I have no toleration for this weather. Constantly having to smother myself in sun cream and still not wanting to be outside for too long due to my fear of ageing. The weather in the uk has been very up and down lately but when isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s lovely out, I’m just trying to be positive even though my eyes are literally burning out of my head as they’re so itchy.

Reactions: 4
I've not long returned from an 8 hour shift in the laundry, at the care home I work at. I feel like I have done a few rounds with Mike Tyson! More of the same tomorrow. ☀

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Feels like 2018 summer again 😩 can't do with this heat man, oooh for some rain right now. How long is this heatwave lasting? 28 degrees today, 27 tomorrow 😡

I bet we look like right fun moaning about the heat/sun lol 😂 but abroad you get a nice breeze, here it's just horrible and muggy with no breeze.

Reactions: 9
How long is this heatwave lasting? 28 degrees today, 27 tomorrow 😡
This is it where I am so it'll be a little cooler with the clouds but still too much for my liking

Screenshot 2021-07-17 20.09.41.png

I don't know how people cope in countries where it's 30/35 degrees for months on end.

Reactions: 6
Supposed to be 32 degrees in my area of London tomorrow. I caved and bought an A/C unit two years ago. It's brilliant and well worth the £250-£300 price tag.

Reactions: 5
Currently sat with an air con unit blasting on me. I hate the heat. Is it winter yet? I’ve been a miserable cow all day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.