Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people replying to her are the typical “you do what you want don’t follow the sheeps” crowd 🙄 how embarrassing, but if that’s the audience she’s happy with...
hardly focusing on making facial expressions with her baby now that she’s busy arguing on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder how all the deaf people feel , they have to do without lip reading and I don't see them taking to SM to complain about it:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that’s escalated,
I feel a bit sorry for the girl who’s getting it in the neck when her comment wasn’t bad!!!

Reactions: 10
The poor woman in the comments talking about her baby’s respiratory illness and Melanie basically said oh well too bad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I went into a shopping centre last Saturday to go to the chemist and there was barely anybody about I still wore a mask and so was anyone I came across doesn’t matter if there is ‘nobody’ about your in a public place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I went into a shopping centre last Saturday to go to the chemist and there was barely anybody about I still wore a mask and so was anyone I came across doesn’t matter if there is ‘nobody’ about your in a public place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
We have to wear them in all inside spaces regardless if there's people there or not ,it's to cut down transmission. if Mel was sneezing or coughing on that escalator and someone puts their hands on that 🤷‍♀️ you'd think she'd know this with all the research she does.

• Heart
We have to wear them in all inside spaces regardless if there's people there or not ,it's to cut down transmission. if Mel was sneezing or coughing on that escalator and someone puts their hands on that 🤷‍♀️ you'd think she'd know this with all the research she does.
Im from the North of Ireland things are a bit different but it is mandatory to wear them in public places whether it’s busy or not. She’s a selfish cow no harm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate the fact how she lets her followers bully and target this one person who’s trying to politely reason with her. Where’s the don’t bully my followers like Emma Duffy attitude now?

Reactions: 8
Her own sister has fallen out with her.

She has no friends.

Thomas is whipped.

But Melanie is never at fault?

Glad she was pulled up.

She really needs to do some inner work and I don't mean reading the secret for the hundredth time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im from the North of Ireland things are a bit different but it is mandatory to wear them in public places whether it’s busy or not. She’s a selfish cow no harm
I’m from the north too .Yes she is selfish as the reason we wear them is for the good of others but then Mel doesn’t have others on her mind ,there’s nobody as important as herself why else feel the need to breastfeed under the Christmas tree 🎄 in a shopping centre 🤩🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her own sister has fallen out with her.

She has no friends.

Thomas is whipped.

But Melanie is never at fault?

Glad she was pulled up.

She really needs to do some inner work and I don't mean reading the secret for the hundredth time.
Looks like she's losing a lot of followers. She's lost close to 100 since yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is this really the sort of comment she wants to encourage? I'm sure babies will develop fine with people wearing masks occasionally...
The baby sees his parents without masks in the attic all day, surely wearing a mask for half an hour is not going to stunt his development.. :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve unfollowed her today she’s just unbearable. I had a look through her twitter likes and it’s all just crackpot conspiracy covid denier tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hardly focusing on making facial expressions with her baby now that she’s busy arguing on Instagram
She's not even looking at her baby in the post, she's posing for a photo! It truly beggars belief.

Can't say anymore because I'll get too angry, but she really is thick. I agree that she maybe posted this to drum up engagement. Since she's doubled down on not showing her baby's face (in writing anyway, if not in practice) I'm sure she's wondering how she'll support herself when she can no long post baby/child content and no one is interested in anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Babies development lol I'm sure your baby's development is more likely to be effected by catching germs off someone not wearing a mask than not seeing your full bake for a couple of hours

I just showed my mum her photo and she said wtf is with the face and who has time to take a photo when you should be concernating on feeding your baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's been so many pictures/stories she's posted over the last few months that made me question if she was anti mask and this just proves that she is. I think there was one of her in a doctors surgery where she took it off and I thought it was so strange but just assumed the doctor allowed it momentarily, but obviously she was just used to breaking the rules. I live in Ireland and I can't imagine going anywhere without a mask at the moment. I hope she realises how ridiculous she looks dancing around on an escalator with her maskless face. Those of us who actually are doing everything we can to keep ourselves/our families/the general public safe are not the ones who are "sheep".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.