Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake why doesn’t she just sit in the car with him then? There is absolutely no need for them both to go to the supermarket and drag a baby around. If she doesn’t want her baby to see her in a mask then stay out of the places where they are mandatory. Your wants are not more important than the health of people around you.
Who remembers back to when they were 9 weeks old 🥴 this could be how the world will be from now on we don't know? best get him used to it .She's going to be one of those helicopter parents I can sense it 🚁.

Reactions: 8
Who remembers back to when they were 9 weeks old 🥴 this could be how the world will be from now on we don't know? best get him used to it .She's going to be one of those helicopter parents I can sense it 🚁.
like my son doesn’t understand it’s me in a mask sometimes but so? He doesn’t cry or kick up a fuss. He just looks at me like I’m stranger until we’ve done the shop. Which is max 20 mins from door to door. It’s not going to hinder his progress because he doesn’t recognize me for 20 minutes.

Reactions: 13
like my son doesn’t understand it’s me in a mask sometimes but so? He doesn’t cry or kick up a fuss. He just looks at me like I’m stranger until we’ve done the shop. Which is max 20 mins from door to door. It’s not going to hinder his progress because he doesn’t recognize me for 20 minutes.
China for example wear masks all the time (pre pandemic) as most Asian countries do is there anything to suggest it's harmed their development ? it's just another excuse because people have called her out .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
does she ever STOP taking photos of her with the breast out feeding the child 🤦‍♀️ Just.bleeping.stop 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1 minute in and I can tell it’s going to be good 😉
OMG it’s not to be missed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m from the north too .Yes she is selfish as the reason we wear them is for the good of others but then Mel doesn’t have others on her mind ,there’s nobody as important as herself why else feel the need to breastfeed under the Christmas tree 🎄 in a shopping centre 🤩🙄
Too much to assume that she's copying Romee Strijd 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s claiming the doctor that rammed his hand inside her has triggered a physical response ,she burst into tears after she caught sight of him at her check up ..but she doesn’t think it’s PTSD after she googled the symptoms and if she hadn’t taken so long to heal she’d be pregnant now 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not watching, refuse to give her a view.

Melanie Murphy #6 Mel leaves the attic to stage 8am Tesco protest, every little covidiot helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not watching, refuse to give her a view.

Melanie Murphy #6 baby pan leaves the attic to stage Tesco protest, every little covidiot helps.
No watch, she's even comparing herself to a heroine out of Game of Thrones ,,,complete with drawing :ROFLMAO: and much more.

Surely she didn’t say that?! :O
She did near the end ,it's sssooo self indulgent as usual ...and the health pros get a mention :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There's been so many pictures/stories she's posted over the last few months that made me question if she was anti mask and this just proves that she is. I think there was one of her in a doctors surgery where she took it off and I thought it was so strange but just assumed the doctor allowed it momentarily, but obviously she was just used to breaking the rules. I live in Ireland and I can't imagine going anywhere without a mask at the moment. I hope she realises how ridiculous she looks dancing around on an escalator with her maskless face. Those of us who actually are doing everything we can to keep ourselves/our families/the general public safe are not the ones who are "sheep".
She sounds like those idiots saying "I have Black, Asian, Latinx friends, so I cannot be racist".
Yes,she wears mask(inconsistently and improperly) but her mentality and actions scream anti-mask.
My husband is anti-mask and anti-lockdown, and God knows how much we argue about it.
Yes, he follows the covid19 rules and restrictions because he doesn't want to pay a fine and for him to be allowed to enter premises, and that's all. Not because he agrees about the effects/benefits or results of wearing mask and having lockdown.
He's a beautiful human being and I love him to death, but there are times I want to duct tape his mouth so he won't spew idiocy. That's why I'm enraged everytime melanie muppet vomit stupidity regarding mask and lockdown restrictions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this was a bit extreme it’s a 9 week old baby fgsView attachment 335889
Wtf!! She's always wearing her Pennywise face, so I'm pretty sure a mask won't traumatize her golden boy.

I was laughing my head off imagine seeing yourself like that and putting it online and then the bi stuff rears its head again 😂
Who is Zelda??? I tried to google it but.... Is it Zelda Fitzgerald or Zelda Williams? Please enlighten me 😭😢😥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.