Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby sees his parents without masks in the attic all day, surely wearing a mask for half an hour is not going to stunt his development.. :censored:
I'd say the baby sees her more through a lens .Feeding is the time most eye contact occurs and what does she do (mostly when she's feeding )talks into a camera so she's looking straight ahead and not even at the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd say the baby sees her more through a lens .Feeding is the time most eye contact occurs and what does she do (mostly when she's feeding )talks into a camera so she's looking straight ahead and not even at the child.
Another point she whips her phone out when she's feeding surely this would be when you would be paying the most attention to your baby I get some people eat or go on their phone but melanie being so I'm interacting with my baby all the time you think she'd use the opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does this mean? I can’t see her excuse for having no mask being the same
53A02DAC-5D04-4BAB-AC02-C4A455C4004C.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another point she whips her phone out when she's feeding surely this would be when you would be paying the most attention to your baby I get some people eat or go on their phone but melanie being so I'm interacting with my baby all the time you think she'd use the opportunity
But if she doesn’t post while breastfeeding then what’s the point? People won’t know she’s doing it unless she posts it 😬 It’s important information, the world needs it!!!

(In her opinion)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading the instagrama llama comment thread with the popcorn out 😂
She gives zero fucks about what her “fans” do or say to her other “fans”
And how can anyone be that thick, Its sad to see so many adults blindly defend her behaviour regardless of whether she’s right or wrong.
I really hope llama finds this site to see she’s not alone.
Melanie has been gunning for this fight for weeks, and as @Dearreader said it’s all engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Endless supply of potato waffles and beans they don’t seem to eat much else

What’s the need to be getting photos taken of her breastfeeding in the middle of a supermarket 😳😳 do what you gotta do like but we don’t need a photo of it ffs 🤦‍♀️
Validation is her second name and self-aggrandisement is the future last name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this really the sort of comment she wants to encourage? I'm sure babies will develop fine with people wearing masks occasionally...
For all the length of time she has to wear a mask for I highly doubt her baby is gonna end up with developmental issues that’s overdramatic when he sees her bake more often without a mask as they never leave that attic. They barely leave the house unless doctors apps or the odd walk even at the Doctors’s she doesn’t wear a mask properly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep claiming she wears masks when she needs to and isn’t anti mask and then she likes comments basically saying “a mask isn’t going to protect you from a virus” and replies with “👏👏 this!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her argument is ridiculous. Stay in the car, stay at home, don’t go to the shopping centre if you’re that concerned about your baby seeing your face for a tiny fraction of time 🙄. She really doesn’t understand viruses, how they’re contracted and spread. But it’s really not about her baby is it? It’s about her, her comfort/beliefs over the safety others.

I’d love to lob beans and waffles at her for being such an attention seeking selfish bint!
Pull ya head out of your arse you Narc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think masks are advised as well as SD .She’s forever slating Gov policies but doesn’t even understand them :rolleyes:
9040B75E-986F-4E3A-919E-F255251D8835.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up here and on mask-gate on Instagram. Oh boyyy. 🤣

She's really digging isn't she.

Love how she's attacking her followers and using the troll card... Eh hello?? Pot Kettle black 😂

Melanie Milo Le Strange Duffy Murphy O Rourke are you one to talk, are you, REALLY?

God she's a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought this was a bit extreme it’s a 9 week old baby fgs
B2162B50-89E4-429C-AE8D-AC4A37DE7F46.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this was a bit extreme it’s a 9 week old baby fgsView attachment 335889
duck sake why doesn’t she just sit in the car with him then? There is absolutely no need for them both to go to the supermarket and drag a baby around. If she doesn’t want her baby to see her in a mask then stay out of the places where they are mandatory. Your wants are not more important than the health of people around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.