Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it really annoys me that she’s basically made out on social media from she’s had him that motherhood has been perfect, basically boasting about how easy breastfeeding has been and how he sleeps wonderfully and showing how quick her body has ‘bounced’ back etc so tbh she hasn’t been ‘real’ on social media from she had him that’s probably one of the first times since October now she’s getting a dose of reality
im sorry but the way she worded that is like she’s a single parent! or that there ARENT other adults in the house. It’s not just the mammy who has to adjust/have the baby all the time. “Go dry your hair ❤“ like if someone is in the poxy house they can take him for half an hour while you shower and get ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
im sorry but the way she worded that is like she’s a single parent! or that there ARENT other adults in the house. It’s not just the mammy who has to adjust/have the baby all the time. “Go dry your hair ❤“ like if someone is in the poxy house they can take him for half an hour while you shower and get ready.
Exactly that as well she has way more help at hand than a lot of couples who live on their own in their own house and they still manage 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Exactly that as well she has way more help at hand than a lot of couples who live on their own in their own house and they still manage 🤦‍♀️
but also, why can’t she dry her hair around the baby or leave him asleep in a Moses basket with the camera on him while she does it in another room if he’s a light sleeper? There’s ways around this type of thing.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she's acting like she hasn't got her husband on hand. It's actually really insulting to single mothers. Yes you are allowed be stressed, yes its hard... she couldnt dry her hair when her husband was there to care for a baby? It's just another attempt at "relatable content" that's so wide off the mark with 4 adults in the house.

Complete martyrdom. She has a hakka and could pump for nightfeeds to take some stress off but doesn't.

My friends who are single mothers would have choice words for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s plenty of single mums out there doing all this on their own day in day out as well with barely any help or mums who’s husbands/partners are out working full time and they’ve the baby all day on their own I’d hate to see how she would be if she was in either one of those positions she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have that help around her

• Heart
Honestly it really annoys me that she’s basically made out on social media from she’s had him that motherhood has been perfect, basically boasting about how easy breastfeeding has been and how he sleeps wonderfully and showing how quick her body has ‘bounced’ back etc so tbh she hasn’t been ‘real’ on social media from she had him that’s probably one of the first times since October now she’s getting a dose of reality
Welcome to REAL life melanie.

Yeah she's acting like she hasn't got her husband on hand. It's actually really insulting to single mothers. Yes you are allowed be stressed, yes its hard... she couldnt dry her hair when her husband was there to care for a baby? It's just another attempt at "relatable content" that's so wide off the mark with 4 adults in the house.

Complete martyrdom. She has a hakka and could pump for nightfeeds to take some stress off but doesn't.

All feelings,pain and struggles are valid. But sometimes you need to be conscious that your own 'struggles' are a bit snowflaky.
Just keep it to yourself melanie muppet,for the love of waffle and beans.

And she has time for selfie and shows her icky pout

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A few days left of this mental leap....

What. The. Actual. duck, she views her baby through an iPhone app. Beautiful
And has him on a time scale ! I’m assuming the child won’t be able to develop at his own pace it’ll be to the beat of his mothers drum via the apps :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What is trimester 4? I didn’t learn about that in medical school 👀🙄 A trimester in pregnancy is 12/13 weeks long. The PP period is the first six weeks after birth.

you’re just a mammy now. Shut up with the buzzword shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Melanie muppet's existence is based on apps and social media.
It has to be a sad life to see the world/life through cyberspace and not physical touch or conversation .she’ll have great expectations for her child ,maybe more than he can fill and that will only lead to disappointment for both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It has to be a sad life to see the world/life through cyberspace and not physical touch or conversation .she’ll have great expectations for her child ,maybe more than he can fill and that will only lead to disappointment for both of them.
ive started looking at the gallery of photos I took when my kid was first born to remind me that he wasn’t always feral. They grow up so quickly and I am genuinely sad for her that she doesn’t seem to be just savouring every day as it comes not thinking too far ahead. Sure anything can happen in four years.

I don’t mean anything sinister for the kid just if you thought this time last year that we’d have a global pandemic people would call you a conspiracy theorist! Things can change so quickly. Just enjoy him as he is today, Melanie.

• Heart
ive started looking at the gallery of photos I took when my kid was first born to remind me that he wasn’t always feral. They grow up so quickly and I am genuinely sad for her that she doesn’t seem to be just savouring every day as it comes not thinking too far ahead. Sure anything can happen in four years.

I don’t mean anything sinister for the kid just if you thought this time last year that we’d have a global pandemic people would call you a conspiracy theorist! Things can change so quickly. Just enjoy him as he is today, Melanie.
I think if this year has taught us anything it's not to take everything for granted and just slow down .Kids grow up so fast once they reach 14/15 they don't want to do those family things anymore they're too busy with their friends ...but I sense she can't wait for that time .I don't know how she'll cope with three tbh ,she said she can't function if Thomas is at work, she needs to get a routine going but she just seems to have given up maybe she's struggling and is not as content as she's trying to make out, there's no shame if she has to ask for a helping hand parenting is the toughest job in the world at times.

• Heart
I think if this year has taught us anything it's not to take everything for granted and just slow down .Kids grow up so fast once they reach 14/15 they don't want to do those family things anymore they're too busy with their friends ...but I sense she can't wait for that time .I don't know how she'll cope with three tbh ,she said she can't function if Thomas is at work, she needs to get a routine going but she just seems to have given up maybe she's struggling and is not as content as she's trying to make out, there's no shame if she has to ask for a helping hand parenting is the toughest job in the world at times.
absolutely there’s no shame in admitting you’re struggling. It’s so difficult to keep on track of everything, especially when one of you is at work all the time (in my house that’s me and it’s so tense sometimes, which is where healthy communication comes in). She just needs to stop with the buzzwords and the shite and relax a small bit. I’m sure she’s doing fine and he’s her baby she has everything she needs to look after him. Just calm down it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

So true!! It's like everything must be customized, calculated, trendy, validated by others with hashtags and emojis. Most of us have this 'shallow' moments or episodes in our lives for at least boosting our egos or to escape from sad experiences from time to time. But muppet is in a different level and dimension knowing that she's already 31 and a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’ll be saying in a few months time he’s growing so quickly etc. I know it’s maybe easy when things are tough to wish the time away but in reality they aren’t babies for long. Just take it all in and embrace it
By the time she has a 2nd one things will hopefully be back to normal in the world which means Thomas will be back working full time. Being a pilot I’m guessing he’ll be gone for days probably at a time. If she thinks its hard now with the one baby and he’s at home most of the time not to mention they live with his parents I dunno how she’ll manage 2 kids on her own under 3 if she falls pregnant around the time she’s hoping for and if they have their own place by then

• Heart
She’ll be saying in a few months time he’s growing so quickly etc. I know it’s maybe easy when things are tough to wish the time away but in reality they aren’t babies for long. Just take it all in and embrace it

By the time she has a 2nd one things will hopefully be back to normal in the world which means Thomas will be back working full time. Being a pilot I’m guessing he’ll be gone for days probably at a time. If she thinks its hard now with the one baby and he’s at home most of the time not to mention they live with his parents I dunno how she’ll manage 2 kids on her own under 3 if she falls pregnant around the time she’s hoping for and if they have their own place by then
Yes she seems to be overwhelmed atm. I just had a look on Insta I didn't check earlier so didn't know that's what you all were referencing ,she says she's struggling but one word from Thomas brought her to her senses and she had suddenly bounced back near the end of her stories 🤷‍♀️ always has to portray she's some kind of superwoman and can overcome anything .I think she'd get more respect if she just told it like it is,I also think it's odd she keeps thinking the baby is going through a leap everytime he's unsettled and why the thought he could be ill hasn't crossed her mind ,usually if they're grizzly like that they could have earache or something but it never seems to cross her mind. The baby seems to feed a lot too,5 times a night is a bit excessive for a 9 week old (I know they're all different)no wonder she's sleep deprived I could never see her coping on her own with children if Thomas wasn't there to help out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she makes everything into preaching? Have a moment Melanie, it’s completely fine. But what is with sharing this episode as a lesson to her audience?? Clearly she is struggling like every new mum does.. just accept and stop romanticizing and glorifying every little thing! I can’t, with these lifestyle influencers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I don’t know why she makes everything into preaching? Have a moment Melanie, it’s completely fine. But what is with sharing this episode as a lesson to her audience?? Clearly she is struggling like every new mum does.. just accept and stop romanticizing and glorifying every little thing! I can’t, with these lifestyle influencers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 Melanie Preachy motherfucker!
She's always fighting for something, as if someone tries to steal oxygen from her.

• Heart
Shares a post about toxic positivity, then turns around and posts just that - "this too shall pass".

Just been catching up on this thread and there has been so much headshaking and raised eyebrows at Melanie's behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone said earlier she’s just now all of a sudden trying to come across as relatable because up until a few days or so ago motherhood was perfect and her baby slept amazingly and she’d been getting solid nights sleep and he was feeding brilliantly and came out of the womb mouth open for the nip 🙄🙄 When for majority of women that is not the case/reality at all and not a lot of mothers would find that remotely relatable

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.