Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things he does for love Rapaela ,she even mentioned about them doing a vid about sex after birth if her viewers would like that πŸ₯΄ ...I'm sure the guy (that looks like he sports a MAGA hat ) will love it !
You had me at MAGA hat! Jesus help me, I'm dying of so much laughter today Awooooooohhhhh!!!!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You had me at MAGA hat! Jesus help me, I'm dying with so much laughter today Awooooooohhhhh!!!!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's the big hefty guy with the goatee that oohthedrama posted one time, that was perving on Mels boobies ...remember πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course! Hahahah!!! And melanie didn't complain huh? Eeewww!!!
Neither she did :oops: maybe that's why she angling the camera to make herself more appealing but in the process the baby is like something out of " Honey I blew up the kid " πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does she ever STOP taking photos of her with the breast out feeding the child πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Just.bleeping.stop 😫
Boob fetish 😟😱?

I’m confused, why are people trying to gain entry into the attic? She has no home, she’s squatting in the attic.

View attachment 336170

Stick a boob in his mouth, means she has her hands free for Instagram.
Mel needs to understand that a home is private. Her social media and channel aren’t. If you were opening your home and shouting things you feel/think to the public, you best believe that people would be peeking in, saying or shouting something back.
It’s not just melanie, many influencers seem to not be able to comprehend this private/public life thing, that is literally their job.

Also, could someone please tell me where that muppet nickname came from?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Boob fetish 😟😱?

Mel needs to understand that a home is private. Her social media and channel aren’t. If you were opening your home and shouting things you feel/think to the public, you best believe that people would be peeking in, saying or shouting something back.
It’s not just melanie, many influencers seem to not be able to comprehend this private/public life thing, that is literally their job.

Also, could someone please tell me where that muppet nickname came from?
Exactly! For a ~best selling author~ I'm surprised that she couldn't come up with an analogy that actually makes sense

Reactions: 3
She loves his dependence on her View attachment 336182

I think it was someone said it on the thread once .. but it suits her 🀑 🎈

Threats to delete the thread..as if :rolleyes:View attachment 336190
Common sense is wearing a mask in public places to stop spreading your germs to surfaces and other people. It's really not that hard. Honestly at this point I do wonder if she actually washes her hands after going to the toilet, she could use the same common sense argument there 'sure I used toilet paper I didn't wipe with my actual hand'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.