Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she was doing her shopping at my local this morning, I hope I never bump into her 😂

Also I wonder what their weekly shop consist of. Just baby stuff I assume since they live with Thomas' parents. If they get their own full weekly food shop on top of everything else where do they even put it all?

Reactions: 5
I see she was doing her shopping at my local this morning, I hope I never bump into her 😂

Also I wonder what their weekly shop consist of. Just baby stuff I assume since they live with Thomas' parents. If they get their own full weekly food shop on top of everything else where do they even put it all?
Endless supply of potato waffles and beans they don’t seem to eat much else

What’s the need to be getting photos taken of her breastfeeding in the middle of a supermarket 😳😳 do what you gotta do like but we don’t need a photo of it ffs 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What’s the need to be getting photos taken of her breastfeeding in the middle of a supermarket 😳😳 do what you gotta do like but we don’t need a photo of it ffs 🤦‍♀️
that stupid smirk is so annoying what even is it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, GIVE ME ATTENTION,

he’s massive for a newborn that’s barely 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cause she's feeding him too often, there's no need for five feeds a night. He probably only latches on for comfort and would benefit a lot more from a dummy. Ironic considering that's what his parents are, both dummies

Where is her bleeping mask Jesus Christ! If i could survive a 6 hour shift in July in a hot takeaway wearing a mask then she can surely put it on for the length of time she's in a shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just because you are in an empty shopping centre at 7am (which is the only reason she took the breastfeeding photo) doesn't mean you don't need to wear a mask you dumbass.

I'm lolling hard at the photo. Trying to be all empowered mammy breastfeeding in public. No way she would do it at 2pm when the shops are actually busy. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would anyone take a newborn out at 7am in the morning when the temperature is not much above freezing.
When it’s not necessary because Thomas knows where the waffles are and there are 5 adults in the house.

also the lack of mask is such a duck you isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maybe because he feeds a lot. I think she said more than 12 times a day, right? Seems much.

Just because you are in an empty shopping centre at 7am (which is the only reason she took the breastfeeding photo) doesn't mean you don't need to wear a mask you dumbass.

I'm lolling hard at the photo. Trying to be all empowered mammy breastfeeding in public. No way she would do it at 2pm when the shops are actually busy. 😂
Or would she?? 🤨 For the attention, I can see her whipping out the bewbs for breastfeeding at 2pm in a grocery store

• Haha
Maybe because he feeds a lot. I think she said more than 12 times a day, right? Seems much.
but doesn’t a baby only get the required amount when BF’ing? Can a child over feed on liquid gold straight from the magical boob of.... elixir 🙄🙄 or is that her making a rod for her own back comforting him in only that way.

“In another thread was a character who cycles through social causes, identities, and illnesses. A pattern has emerged of promoting themselves as a sort of spokesperson for each thing, gaining a new wave of followers, dropping it and moving on to something else”

could be about mel 😂

good article by the way.

• Heart
SO attention seeking... :rolleyes:

I do want to chip in about the baby's weight though, as I also had a 9lb 3oz baby in the summer. She was easily this size at 2 months (98th percentile for height) and all the comments along the lines of "what are you feeding her?", "she's eating too much", "she's so chubby" etc. were pretty upsetting to hear. Baby's don't overeat - if they're full, they stop! He might be grazing though, rather than taking full feeds?

Anyway, there's no need for her to be mask-less and bringing such a young baby into a shop - it just screams "look at me"!

Reactions: 16
SO attention seeking... :rolleyes:

I do want to chip in about the baby's weight though, as I also had a 9lb 3oz baby in the summer. She was easily this size at 2 months (98th percentile for height) and all the comments along the lines of "what are you feeding her?", "she's eating too much", "she's so chubby" etc. were pretty upsetting to hear. Baby's don't overeat - if they're full, they stop! He might be grazing though, rather than taking full feeds?

Anyway, there's no need for her to be mask-less and bringing such a young baby into a shop - it just screams "look at me"!
and I’ve said myself I don’t think you can overfeed a new born, especially when it’s exclusive breast milk, a toddler yes, not a newborn.
but you’re going to get comments on your kids if that’s how you make your bag 💰 (not you, her, the emojis are attention seeking rubbish)
He’s a massive baby, they were right to refuse her the delivery she wanted, they were right to step in when necessary,
She’s using him to boost her own engagement and ego so I’m looking at the photo thinking.

massive child 😐

also had a 9lb 3oz baby in the summer.
And congratulations by the way!!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Karenie going off in the comments - she is literally a full on anti-masker at this point. Brain dead. Saying that the shopping centre was empty?! What about the employees. Has no regard for anyone else and using her baby as a scapegoat. crappy human. Have common decency.

View attachment 335623View attachment 335626

She's literally so rude and making herself look like a bleeping moron
Snap!!! Great minds

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
And she’s off 😂
No need to interact with her baby when there are Instagram posts to comment on at length.
Or Instagram photos and stories to take.

does anyone know what SC she was in? I wonder what their policy on masks is. Do you need to wear it only when a certain number of people are around or are masks necessary indoors regardless, I know where I go it’s compulsory regardless of time or crowd.

thing is she’s reading here and taking her frustrations out on fans there who probably didn’t mean anything by it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her engagement on her posts recently have been so low.

I checked her stats and in one day she lost 55 followers. Then she done a giveaway with the lavender to boost back up her followers.

My point is and call me cynical- she purposefully posted without a mask to tit stir and get engagement on her post.... let's be real it's the only time she gets comments is when she's causing tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New born baby, Parents in law and and sister in law at home, loving husband cracking open the snap pot beans for lunch.

what a beautiful time of year 🥰
Such a wonderful time to spend with family arguing with bleeping strangers about masks on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she’s off 😂
No need to interact with her baby when there are Instagram posts to comment on at length.

does anyone know what SC she was in? I wonder what their policy on masks is. Do you need to wear it only when a certain number of people are around or are masks necessary indoors regardless, I know where I go it’s compulsory regardless of time or crowd.

thing is she’s reading here and taking her frustrations out on fans there who probably didn’t mean anything by it.

That's Tesco in Balbriggan where I go regularly (just about to go now) and there's a sign before you enter the shopping centre that masks are compulsory

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And she’s off 😂

Don’t know what SC she’s in but the policy is the same in all shops in Ireland. Why is she so argumentative? And she says “people can wear them walking in the street all they like”, well you are supposed to wear them outside now if it’s busy that was announced last week.

Reactions: 11
Masks don't protect you, they protect other from your germs, so not wearing one is the most selfish thing you can be doing at the moment 🤷‍♀️. If you need to interact with your baby at all times why not go out of a walk outside instead of dragging him to a shopping centre. One parent could have gone in if they needed something!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.