Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! And I learned something new, now I'll try some resistence training! Thank you again!

Are you on any treatment for PCOS such as metformin? It's important to get insulin resistance sorted and diet, resistance training, and metformin all play a part in that. Personally, metformin changed my life.

Reactions: 3
This vid popped up on my suggestions and it seems most of her family have some sort of bowel issues. She says she’s suffered from IBS since she was a child,her dad had an op on his bowels..seems he’s as many health issues as her

Reactions: 2
This vid popped up on my suggestions and it seems most of her family have some sort of bowel issues. She says she’s suffered from IBS since she was a child,her dad had an op on his bowels..seems he’s as many health issues as her
heart surgery and gallbladder removed, you’d think she’d willingly move her “office” to an attic corner for a few weeks to keep him safe during lockdown 1,
As an essential worker RTE might have even offered her a studio 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
heart surgery and gallbladder removed, you’d think she’d willingly move her “office” to an attic corner for a few weeks to keep him safe during lockdown 1,
As an essential worker RTE might have even offered her a studio 😐
She’s a chip off the old block for sure 🙂

Reactions: 3
Had a look at Melanie's Twitter likes again and duck me, she really has smoked herself out as a COVID conspiracist. As an influencer with a platform, engaging with COVID denial propaganda, she is literally on a par with flat-earthers, moon landing deniers and people who think the world is ruled by lizards - but with added lethality and selfishness. The need for a scientifically literate population has never been greater because these headcases and absolute fruit loops are going to duck it all up for the lot of us.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Had a look at Melanie's Twitter likes again and duck me, she really has smoked herself out as a COVID conspiracist. As an influencer with a platform, engaging with COVID denial propaganda, she is literally on a par with flat-earthers, moon landing deniers and people who think the world is ruled by lizards - but with added lethality and selfishness. The need for a scientifically literate population has never been greater because these headcases and absolute fruit loops are going to duck it all up for the lot of us.
Embarrassed for her

Reactions: 10
Are you on any treatment for PCOS such as metformin? It's important to get insulin resistance sorted and diet, resistance training, and metformin all play a part in that. Personally, metformin changed my life.
Same. Metformin reallyyyyy helped with the symptoms and weight loss. Doesn’t cost much as well. Do ask your Gp/consultant if they think its the appropriate treatment plan for you xx

I wouldn’t wish Covid on anyone honestly but I really hope she gets some perspective!! I’ve lost so many people or heard of close friends losing their parents to Covid and this is just downright offensive. I hope she loses a LOT of followers over this.

twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Same. Metformin reallyyyyy helped with the symptoms and weight loss. Doesn’t cost much as well. Do ask your Gp/consultant if they think its the appropriate treatment plan for you xx

I wouldn’t wish Covid on anyone honestly but I really hope she gets some perspective!! I’ve lost so many people or heard of close friends losing their parents to Covid and this is just downright offensive. I hope she loses a LOT of followers over this.

twit.
Can’t roll my eyes any harder at that. I don’t understand how she thinks it is reasonable to give birth in a hospital but somehow it’s her choice to have an exam/ what treatment she should receive. Why the duck does she think they give you exams during labour? You can’t tell them how dilated you are just from how you feel. They don’t give a duck about your vag and they certainly aren’t checking you for your own enjoyment.
Her anti-doctor stuff is getting annoying now.

Reactions: 15

twit.
She's got some vendetta going against maternity services:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t roll my eyes any harder at that. I don’t understand how she thinks it is reasonable to give birth in a hospital but somehow it’s her choice to have an exam/ what treatment she should receive. Why the duck does she think they give you exams during labour? You can’t tell them how dilated you are just from how you feel. They don’t give a duck about your vag and they certainly aren’t checking you for your own enjoyment.
Her anti-doctor stuff is getting annoying now.
Snap ! just had the same thoughts.

Looking to make it a regular thing too
DEF88152-D590-4951-8C9E-1B1F443BFC65.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Any fellow pcos cysters - try inositol. It's an amazing evidence based supplement that can be used along with metformin. I use it with low dose metformin. It has way less side effects than metformin 💩 and really helps with insulin resistance

Reactions: 4
I’m CREASING “desperately drinking my liquid gold” - how does she manage to make everything weird and high key gross. God, she thinks she’s something else 😂
At least we know there’s no plagiarism at play here. Because it’s cack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to read these reviews and go all out with #shitepandemicpoetry for badness😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.