Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta stop with this misinfirmation about PCOS please. Women with PCOS can get pregnant naturally, how do you think theirs nearly 8 billion people on the planet? Most of the time, it just takes a little longer but yes, they do get pregnant naturally, or I wouldn't be here, as my mother has PCOS. It's more common than you think. And their is still a probability you will get pregnant, its all this media and over saturation that is causing women to believe they can't, that if they have Endo, or PCOS that their suddenly completely barren. So untrue I can't write how much it is NOT true.
Take it easy, Melanie can rile up the best of us, but she's an absolute moron, who lives in an attic with her husband in his parents house with a newborn, and not all is as it seems. She is creating a narrative through her online persona that is all a lie from her actual reality. I know how upsetting when people like her lie about having PCOS and her fertility issues, when they don't, but she's just a miserable idiot and even she is aware of that, which is just sad. Honestly though, don't go saying things like 99% of people with PCOS can't have children, that is not true at all and frightens people who do have it in thinking their never going to be able too. PCOS gets better with age, their are fertility help that isn't as drastic as IVF, a last resort for some, and a little change to your life - diet, losing a little weight can help periods regulate which helps ovulation, and a major reduction in stress plays a factor, and other little things to up your chances. Just try not to scare monger, because it's highly probably most women with PCOS can have children, as I said before, half will have children without any help at all, some may need a little boost, and others will need an extra boost but it can still happen.

That 24hr video - I just skipped through it all because I honestly can't listen to her voice, but did she just go from the bed to the floor? Is there a problem with going to another room or into the garden? A walk even? Or is it always the bed in the attic? She seems excessively lazy for such a young woman. She's only 31? My friend is 35, has 3 kids, 16/11/4 yr olds, and she works full time getting up at 5am, so does her husband, so how are these two so incompetent? It's shocking.

She is so self indulgent of herself, and seems so disconnected to that baby, everything is so staged.
I am not spouting misinformation. Fair play to your mother for conceiving you naturally with zero help. Most people with endo can do this. MOST women with pcos cannot naturally give birth and need a helping hand. I never said all women. I was told by an ex dr that I could not conceive naturally, so please don't assume just because your mother had you naturally with a little extra (time??) that we're all in that boat. I am being told since 22 that I need IVF. I don't have the funds as I said in my original post for maybe like one round of it. IVF isn't free (despite that people are claiming) and it isn't cheap. Yes she riled me to no end with her "miracle baby" , but from all the research i've endured yes imma say endured because it was hell, the tests I went through etc the bleeping waiting times and all to amount to 'you can't have kids naturally. Again I never said 99% of women with pcos can't have children, i said naturally.. meaning someone or something else needs to intervene. Naturally to me doesn't involve a dr or a medical piece. It means woops look i shagged this person and here's our little bundle of joy. I really don't appreciate you talking to me as if I haven't heard or gone through all of the above. I am not trying to scare monger either. Finally I have never heard or been advised that pcos 'gets better with age'. I am thankful your mother had you naturally honestly it is amazing but please please don't misinform others based off of her experience.

Last edited:
Did she actually write that poem?! I thought it was just a copy paste job 😂😂

I get so used to the crap ‘influencers’ put up that I forget how ridiculous they are. Can you imagine if it was your friend who put up a picture of themselves in their bra with a stupid face expression alongside a moronic poem about ‘liquid gold’?! No normal person would do that!

She has been busy since giving birth! She’s been abandoned in the hospital, she’s fallen out of love with her vagina, she’s fallen out with her sister, she’s written a tit poem...
Imagine what she will have achieved by his first birthday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This Dreamtime banquet just for two....

Thomas managed to sneak the waffles and beans out of the kitchen and up to the bed for dinner then 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Our bellies and legs melt into one,
mounds of hopeful bounty in a sea of sheets rest between us,
lust fills our eyes, the cold feeling of cutlery on skin,
Made with real potatoes.
Gluten free. freeing, exposed, raw.
No artificial colours, pure genuine lust,
salivating at the flavours and lack of preservatives.
we became a family in the attic,
alone, in a sea of waffle crumbs, Hope and freedom.
i rest a boob on a bean that escaped the fork, 3 perfect mounds, my life is complete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Our bellies and legs melt into one,
mounds of hopeful bounty in a sea of sheets rest between us,
lust fills our eyes, the cold feeling of cutlery on skin,
Made with real potatoes.
Gluten free. freeing, exposed
No artificial colours, pure lust,
salivating at the flavours and lack of preservatives.
we became a family in the attic,
alone, in a sea of waffle crumbs, Hope and freedom.
i rest a boob on a bean that escaped the fork, my life is complete.
Birds Eye need to snap you up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A big hello to Melanie who's taken some time away from writing her nauseating sonnets to read her Tattle thread and swiftly unfollow Jess in the last hour 👋👋

@Oohthedrama that poem has me dead 😂
She’s still following Jess. Instagram is a bit weird sometimes, when there’s a lot of followers you have to put the full username in and press enter for it to show the profile. If you go on Mel’s insta and search the people she’s following you can still find Jess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I will forever hate whoever decided it was a good idea to start offering YouTuber’s book deals, giving them the mistaken belief that they can actually write. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder why they unfollowed each other on social media 🤔

Jessica has recently gone through a break-up and moved back home, but she also admitted to struggling quite badly with depression and was quite open about it in her videos. I wasn't always Jessica's biggest fan, but I enjoyed her videos where she spoke quite candidly about being in a very dark place and encouraging others to get help. In contrast to Melanie who indulges in hostile, self-pity.. Jessie's videos came across as quite genuine and reflective. The difference in their attitudes is quite stark! I hope Melanie didn't attack her sister with the "You shouldn't be depressed because I have it worse, I had a traumatic birth, I wasn't listened to by doctors, people attack my anti-vaxx attitutues etc".

Reactions: 6
youse on here would never get a book deal, youse probably read some basic tit like Tolkien.

So why would Jess unfollow Melanie. Very strange 😮
I think the tears and snotters are more to do with Mel than the fella 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.