Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am breaking down,

Laughter,

Liquid gold tears fill my organs of sight,

Don't discourage her ladies,

Mel's dreamtime poetry,

For our amusement,

It's too good, much to good,

Desperately wishing for,

That clean prose,

Once more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The 'poem'!!! I'm so embarrassed for her!!! I would feel sorry for her but she lowkey thinks she's tit hot at poetry???? MORTIFYING.

Mel: I want to keep my son off the Internet
Mel's son's friends aged 10: So I heard when you were a baby you were desperately guzzling your mam's liquid gold? Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t with that poem 🤣 She honestly believes she’s some enlightened goddess of breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 'poem'!!! I'm so embarrassed for her!!! I would feel sorry for her but she lowkey thinks she's tit hot at poetry???? MORTIFYING.

Mel: I want to keep my son off the Internet
Mel's son's friends aged 10: So I heard when you were a baby you were desperately guzzling your mam's liquid gold? Gross.

GET THIS.... She has put off sharing her poetry as she thinks it's too "artsy" for IG

The EGO 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This witch had the BALLS to say she didn’t like Tolkien’s writing style. You’re not even in the same GAME let alone league.
Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am breaking down,

Laughter,

Liquid gold tears fill my organs of sight,

Don't discourage her ladies,

Mel's dreamtime poetry,

For our amusement,

It's too good, much to good,

Desperately wishing for,

That clean prose,

Once more.
'Liquid Gold'.....
Homer and Hippocrates left the building.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing that’s so funny to me is you can SEE her ego in her own poem, her poem is all about how she provides “liquid gold” for her “helpless” son, it’s like... most mothers see motherhood with stars in their eyes towards their child, but she’s still managing to idolize herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who the duck is she trying to be with that poem, Sylvia Plath?🤣🤣 Honestly her behaviour and immaturity embarrasses me at this point, imagine her parents and parents in law reading that like omg I'd say her MiL is like what the duck is my son after marrying and bringing into my house 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sister’s just posted this 🤷🏼‍♀️Still no likes from either of them
ED41C519-6275-4BAF-8433-6863676D6EB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't tell if I cringed harder at the poem or at her singing/crying to the Star is Born song

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One thing that’s so funny to me is you can SEE her ego in her own poem, her poem is all about how she provides “liquid gold” for her “helpless” son, it’s like... most mothers see motherhood with stars in their eyes towards their child, but she’s still managing to idolize herself 😂
I think that's why she doesn't let Thomas feed him in public she won't be the focus of attention then.

• Heart
Dying at the fact shes written a poem about breastfeeding, she’s that obsessed with her own boobs. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.