Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she didn’t want a c section either so if the child was in distress and they needed to get him out quickly what else where they meant to do as there isn’t very many options majority end in C section. My friend had to end up having forceps done and she didn’t even have a spinal block she said it wasn’t even that bad she just felt pressure and a pull and he was out, she’s over dramatising it 100%
I feel so sorry for anyone watching her with her fear mongering around sections. If anyone here is pregnant and worried about them or knows someone who is.

It AMAZING! I had a great experience with a section. I’m such an advocate for discussing them now. Mine was different because I wasn’t in labour so I didn’t have to deal with that part but realistically I just wanted my baby out and if that was the safest way then it was fine. I was out and finished in 40 mins!

Don’t let Melanie scare you on something she hasn’t a clue about.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the doctor forced his fingers inside Melanie without her consent.
give it 4/5 months and we’ll have a

“abused by my doctor at my most vulnerable time - how a passing doctor fingered me for his own pleasure”

and she’ll throw in which female nurses she fancied, actually I’ll use Melanie’s vocabulary,
which nurses “made her wet” 🤢......
because she’s bi don’t you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
give it 4/5 months and we’ll have a

“abused by my doctor at my most vulnerable time - how a passing doctor fingered me for his own pleasure”

and she’ll throw in which female nurses she fancied, actually I’ll use Melanie’s vocabulary,
which nurses “made her wet” 🤢......
because she’s bi don’t you know.
Is she though? Was her being bi debunked?
Her sister also is bi too. Yet her content ( the sexual stuff) is very much hetero centered.

A mini mel in the making perhaps? Her confessions video today featured an ad for a sex toy.

Reactions: 6
Is she though? Was her being bi debunked?
Her sister also is bi too. Yet her content ( the sexual stuff) is very much hetero centered.

A mini mel in the making perhaps? Her confessions video today featured an ad for a sex toy.
I believe neither are bi......

awaits outrage 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's still struggling mentally going by her stories a couple of days ago ,I didn't notice any likes from Mel on any of her grid posts either .

Reactions: 4
She's still struggling mentally going by her stories a couple of days ago ,I didn't notice any likes from Mel on any of her grid posts either .
Melanie has no friends because she is no friend. Her youtu friendships are mutually beneficial.
she uses people and then dumps them, if thomas wasn’t a pilot he’d be next in line once the kids are born and the house secure 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Melanie has no friends because she is no friend. Her youtu friendships are mutually beneficial.
she uses people and then dumps them, if thomas wasn’t a pilot he’d be next in line once the kids are born and the house secure 😐
She hasn't liked any of Jess's posts from the middle of October ? Jess did a Q&A and said she was doing a bit better since coming off the pill as it messes with her head and she did look a lot better than she was ,but then a couple of days ago she was getting it tough . I thought Mel would be making a public show of affection for her, doesn't she like to be seen as the supportive big sis...she hasn't mentioned about her mam coming to see the baby either maybe there's been a falling out between them all ?

Is she putting two fingers up to the baby 👶
68EDC73A-317E-4E22-B1CE-A706D88D3915.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Agreed. The whole ‘bad witch’ bit shows her immaturity. Nonetheless, I wish her a speedy recovery over the breakup. Breakups are never easy, especially for people who have had MH issues, or an easily anxious like Jess.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. The whole ‘bad witch’ bit shows her immaturity. Nonetheless, I wish her a speedy recovery over the breakup. Breakups are never easy, especially for people who have had MH issues, or an easily anxious like Jess.
I have so much empathy for Jessies mental health struggles

But I don't agree with what she's doing in her videos atm on her breakup - sharing quite personal sexual info about how her ex couldn't finish her off etc. That's not immaturity it's plain mean. He's not an influencer.... Could you imagine the uproar if he uploaded a video alluding to the same? It'd be pitchforks.

Also she pulled a Melanie with the whole a star is born - belting a song and crying. I understand heartbreak is devastating. There a way to empower other women through a break up... it doesn't have to be about tearing apart an ex when you have such a large following.

Yes we have all been there... the urge to give a duck you to the ex online... but this is vastly different.... most of the time we can compose ourselves and realise slagging the ex off achieves nothing and us normal folk don't have a large following who will send nasty messages to our exes.

IMO Jess is another Melanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have so much empathy for Jessies mental health struggles

But I don't agree with what she's doing in her videos atm on her breakup - sharing quite personal sexual info about how her ex couldn't finish her off etc. That's not immaturity it's plain mean. He's not an influencer.... Could you imagine the uproar if he uploaded a video alluding to the same? It'd be pitchforks.

Also she pulled a Melanie with the whole a star is born - belting a song and crying. I understand heartbreak is devastating. There a way to empower other women through a break up... it doesn't have to be about tearing apart an ex when you have such a large following.

Yes we have all been there... the urge to give a duck you to the ex online... but this is vastly different.... most of the time we can compose ourselves and realise slagging the ex off achieves nothing and us normal folk don't have a large following who will send nasty messages to our exes.

IMO Jess is another Melanie.
Her new videos were cringe to watch. Mental health is NOT an excuse to be mean to someone else and definitely not to teach others to be mean as well. I feel sorry for the audience who follow these sisters because they clearly have no friends of their own and they treat internet as their “real friends”. That is not normal behavior!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.