Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did She attend a doctors office with covid symptoms? Haven't we been repeatedly told to ring a GP if we have symptoms?
I don't know about anyone else but if I go to the doctor nowadays I wait in my car after check in and the doctor does as much of the consultation over the phone as they can and only bring me inside if it is absolutely necessary, you would think that in the county with the highest number of cases that that would be the case aswell!!

Reactions: 5
I got the impression it was for her " six week check" if the doc examined her down below aswell? (don't know if that's a thing in the ROI or not)she didn't say what the outcome was only they left a stitch there that she didn't know she had.(another dig maybe)
A6B1B919-6EC5-4621-977D-293385952575.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's just the impression I got she didn't even mention the breathlessness only about the stitch 😂 unless she posted on twitter about it ?

Reactions: 2
I don't know about anyone else but if I go to the doctor nowadays I wait in my car after check in and the doctor does as much of the consultation over the phone as they can and only bring me inside if it is absolutely necessary, you would think that in the county with the highest number of cases that that would be the case aswell!!
Im from the North and anytime I’ve just phoned from home and they get a gp to phone me back at some point in the day and if they feel the need to see you they will make an app for you to come in. I’m not sure if it’s the same down south

Reactions: 3
Is this the six week check where she was going to give them hell about the doctor?

And by the looks of it, a few additional complaints about feeling weak and breathless. Despite refusing a recommended blood transfusion... but that's beside the point... IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!

I assume in reality she was quiet as mouse without her dominant alpha male there to speak for her. Or maybe he wasn't there because he actually thought the doctor was "really sound"? Hmmmmmmm.

Reactions: 7
Is this the six week check where she was going to give them hell about the doctor?

And by the looks of it, a few additional complaints about feeling weak and breathless. Despite refusing a recommended blood transfusion... but that's beside the point... IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!

I assume in reality she was quiet as mouse without her dominant alpha male there to speak for her. Or maybe he wasn't there because he actually thought the doctor was "really sound"? Hmmmmmmm.
Jeez that’s right so she was, she said she had a list of complaints made out.. I forgot all about that good thinking 🧐

Reactions: 1
I got the impression it was for her " six week check" if the doc examined her down below aswell? (don't know if that's a thing in the ROI or not)she didn't say what the outcome was only they left a stitch there that she didn't know she had.(another dig maybe)View attachment 306587
Of course this would happen to mel.
Heaven forbid she doesn't have something to moan about.

Complaint? Tick

Daily mail sad face? Tick

Obligatory tit shot? Tick (tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course this would happen to mel.
Heaven forbid she doesn't have something to moan about.

Complaint? Tick

Daily mail sad face? Tick

Obligatory tit shot? Tick (tit)
Maybe she's just a very unlucky person 🤷‍♀️ 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. The stich clearly wasn’t bothering her if she didn’t even know it was there

2. what you eat postpartum should be the same as youd eat anyway. Only more oats if you’re breastfeeding because it helps the milk supply. Having a “breastfeeding diet” helps her ED because she feels she has a reason to restrict and that’s a hill I’m willing to die on.
🖕🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ugh this “stan” culture needs to go! It’s disturbing for a normal person to dot this much on an influencer. Melanie’s followers are giving her exactly the same reaction she was hoping for from her birthing story. The awws and ‘you’re so strong’ and ‘you’re a queen’... I’d say it’s been a good few days at work for Melanie. 🙄

1. The stich clearly wasn’t bothering her if she didn’t even know it was there

2. what you eat postpartum should be the same as youd eat anyway. Only more oats if you’re breastfeeding because it helps the milk supply. Having a “breastfeeding diet” helps her ED because she feels she has a reason to restrict and that’s a hill I’m willing to die on.
🖕🏻
If she cared about what she ate for her milk and baby’s nutrition then there would be some form of fresh fruit or vegetables in her diet and not just beans on waffles 😂

• Haha
Talking about superheros that swishes capes that reminds me, Melanie ran a 500 euro voucher competition back on the 26th March with a Dublin Hospital, all the details are on Instagram. I looked at the comments and to date there is no mention of winners or the actual amount donated. 🤔 Other competitions I've seen run by influencers, would name the winning person on their social media channels or pose for a picture with the winner.

Also the Wedding Shop instagram picture ( it's the one with the owner on the sofa and Melanie in her Wedding Dress). The actual shop closed down in September 2019. The couple retired, and it was not due to the pandemic. I used to work near there. The timeline in her quote underneath the picture does not add up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s actually agrees with them too 😂View attachment 307196
I saw that and rolled my eyes so hard.

She had a kid. She is not a bloody superhero or superwoman. I don't get this women are superheroes for having babies.

And Mel, the camera conveniently lost battery power for the rest of the video, but trust us, we saw enough and can imagine the state you were in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that and rolled my eyes so hard.

She had a kid. She is not a bloody superhero or superwoman. I don't get this women are superheroes for having babies.

And Mel, the camera conveniently lost battery power for the rest of the video, but trust us, we saw enough and can imagine the state you were in.
Na I wouldn't count giving birth as a heroic effort just doing what nature intended ,mind you I was in Tescos 12 hrs after giving birth (stopped off on way home from hospital) you can call me super if you want 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.