Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about superheros that swishes capes that reminds me, Melanie ran a 500 euro voucher competition back on the 26th March with a Dublin Hospital, all the details are on Instagram. I looked at the comments and to date there is no mention of winners or the actual amount donated. 🤔 Other competitions I've seen run by influencers, would name the winning person on their social media channels or pose for a picture with the winner.

Also the Wedding Shop instagram picture ( it's the one with the owner on the sofa and Melanie in her Wedding Dress). The actual shop closed down in September 2019. The couple retired, and it was not due to the pandemic. I used to work near there. The timeline in her quote underneath the picture does not add up.
For the love of gods and goddesses, can you please comment this to that particular post?
Because she's such a bleeping liar. 😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Talking about superheros that swishes capes that reminds me, Melanie ran a 500 euro voucher competition back on the 26th March with a Dublin Hospital, all the details are on Instagram. I looked at the comments and to date there is no mention of winners or the actual amount donated. 🤔 Other competitions I've seen run by influencers, would name the winning person on their social media channels or pose for a picture with the winner.

Also the Wedding Shop instagram picture ( it's the one with the owner on the sofa and Melanie in her Wedding Dress). The actual shop closed down in September 2019. The couple retired, and it was not due to the pandemic. I used to work near there. The timeline in her quote underneath the picture does not add up.
Yeah, the shop closed down on the 31st of August 2019. Underneath the photo you've mentioned she says that she has the 'makings of baby pan' in her belly and that he's only a couple of weeks old. Right, so she's implying the photo was taken in January or February of this year. How's that possible? Very unlikely the shop stayed open another 6-7 months for fittings, that wouldn't make sense. It's just such a strange thing to lie about, like.. what does she get out of it? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the shop closed down on the 31st of August 2019. Underneath the photo you've mentioned she says that she has the 'makings of baby pan' in her belly and that he's only a couple of weeks old. Right, so she's implying the photo was taken in January or February of this year. How's that possible? Very unlikely the shop stayed open another 6-7 months for fittings, that wouldn't make sense. It's just such a strange thing to lie about, like.. what does she get out of it? :unsure:
13/14 month pregnancy
037CAD9D-B1E7-4FC1-B6AA-97B6BA604F6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's very quiet on Insta these past couple of days she's usually on throwing random stuff up throughout the day...maybe Thomas has his wings again?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone call Guinness, this has to be a world record 😅
If she hadn't of ended with "he's a couple of weeks old here " I would have taken it to mean they were trying and she could have been pregnant ,but if that shop closed when you said there's no way it's possible ,as we had already worked out her last period would have been Dec 27 th I remember asking the doc how they arrive at a due date and they explained how it's worked out ,I was able to work out my own due dates going by their estimations.

If she hadn't of ended with "he's a couple of weeks old here " I would have taken it to mean they were trying and she could have been pregnant ,but if that shop closed when you said there's no way it's possible ,as we had already worked out her last period would have been Dec 27 th I remember asking the doc how they arrive at a due date and they explained how it's worked out ,I was able to work out my own due dates going by their estimations.
Yeah I looked up the boutique after dottypops mentioned they closed last year and found a couple of articles saying they shut at the end of August 2019 due to the owners retiring. There’s a photo of her posing by the boutique sign from August 2019 that even says they are closing within the week. There’s no way she was pregnant then, I just don’t understand why she’d say that, it’s such a pointless lie.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
To prove my theory I put it into the NHS pregnancy calculator but had to use February the 27th as it had to be inside the past 40weeks for it to work ..so two months past Mels conception date and this is what it came up with.,her due date was October 3rd
EEED1919-4C55-4B17-88F0-CDE3E2A52477.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yeah I looked up the boutique after dottypops mentioned they closed last year and found a couple of articles saying they shut at the end of August 2019 due to the owners retiring. There’s a photo of her posing by the boutique sign from August 2019 that even says they are closing within the week. There’s no way she was pregnant then, I just don’t understand why she’d say that, it’s such a pointless lie.
Reminds me of the time she posted a photo about attending an ultrasound for her "ovarian pain" She was pregnant at this time. I understand not wanting to share very early stage pregnancy news.... but just don't mention going for an Ultrasound at all? Why post about it??

The fact that she posted attending an ultrasound for pcos symptoms when she was pregnant and outright lying about PCOS symptoms in the comments to concerned followers is bleeping disgusting.

Like actual followers with PCOS and ENDO sending her encouragement and their own personal stories and she's LYING replying to them about not giving up "until she gets to the bottom of what's wrong"

I'll never get over it. Like that's sick behaviour.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also no wedding dress shop owner would put someone off trying on a dress (also before they’re closing!!) because others had tried it on and it didn’t fit? Bridal shops constantly have to tweak and adjust, and explain you can ‘size up’ or they get their clips and gather the extra fabric at the back.
It’s like a lie to humble brag/let out her ED in a happy guise “it fit me like a glove”. Honestly, another stupid lie c’mon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is this thing with Emma Duffy? I haven't followed previous threads of Mel that much so I must be missing something?
I only found out about the Emma Duffy thing from Tattle. It’s apparently a fake account run by Mel herself. And she uses it to pose as her own fan. 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just very quickly jumping in again (hi guys) to talk about these weird lies. Narcs actually can’t regulate their own lies, and most of the time don’t really understand them as “lies”. It probably went like this, she’s going to look at wedding dresses and before she has even gone into the shop she has imagined this perfect dress meant only for her, the owners will think she is the most beautiful, radiant bride to ever Grace their doors and they will make it known to her they feel that way, she will try on only one and it will be “the one”, et cetera. This fantasy would have already taken shape, and she will have invented it for Thomas and fed him crumbs of it (“in the fitting room they said this never fit anyone else just look it fits meeeee”) and then spun it back in social media where she gets her main supply. The thing is these fantasy’s change within a narc because they don’t give that supply forever, hence the new lie that she was pregnant at the fitting, further adding to the awe and romance of the whole thing. She is just a delusion narcissistic but it’s unfortunate that her “fans” are probably young, impressionable naive teens who don’t notice these inconsistencies or are too involved in the fantasy themselves to really care
Edit// just want to say there is no harm at all in having daydreams and wishes for your own life and the “ideal” way you would want things to go. When I was shopping for my wedding dress for example I imagined all sorts of cute moments, some happened and some didn’t and that’s okay. The key thing is that normal, well adjusted people accept their own reality and don’t warp what really happens in their life to fit their narrative. Just wanted to say that it’s okay to having hopes for how things will go :) didn’t know if that would come off in a bad way as I say my brain is made of scrambled eggs right now haha

Just very quickly jumping in again (hi guys) to talk about these weird lies. Narcs actually can’t regulate their own lies, and most of the time don’t really understand them as “lies”. It probably went like this, she’s going to look at wedding dresses and before she has even gone into the shop she has imagined this perfect dress meant only for her, the owners will think she is the most beautiful, radiant bride to ever Grace their doors and they will make it known to her they feel that way, she will try on only one and it will be “the one”, et cetera. This fantasy would have already taken shape, and she will have invented it for Thomas and fed him crumbs of it (“in the fitting room they said this never fit anyone else just look it fits meeeee”) and then spun it back in social media where she gets her main supply. The thing is these fantasy’s change within a narc because they don’t give that supply forever, hence the new lie that she was pregnant at the fitting, further adding to the awe and romance of the whole thing. She is just a delusion narcissistic but it’s unfortunate that her “fans” are probably young, impressionable naive teens who don’t notice these inconsistencies or are too involved in the fantasy themselves to really care
Sorry haven’t checked that for spelling or anything just got off a 13 hour shift so my brain is made of eggs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sorry haven’t checked that for spelling or anything just got off a 13 hour shift so my brain is made of eggs
Wouldn’t Thomas or close friends/family catch her lying about the whole wedding dress/pregnancy timing lie? I thought narcs will ‘hide’ their lies from anyone and everyone. Unless Thomas is in on it too. Two narcs? Yikes!

Wouldn’t Thomas or close friends/family catch her lying about the whole wedding dress/pregnancy timing lie? I thought narcs will ‘hide’ their lies from anyone and everyone. Unless Thomas is in on it too. Two narcs? Yikes!
Narcs can get sloppy with lies if they are under stress, or if things have changed in their life (baby for example) and they need supply quickly. They also can get a bit sloppy if they know the people around them are “stuck” so to speak, so now she is married and had a child with him she probably feels pretty confident he isn’t getting away. I do have my suspicions about Thomas , but I don’t want to say anything as I don’t know enough about this behaviours AND I want to be careful because some people end up in relationships with narcs and by the time they realise they are too deep in the sauce so to speak (which is a sad situation for all involved). Also, some people just see what they want to see, but that ideation won’t last forever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.