Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23mins in she talks about her fear Thomas would leave her because of how she looked
The song 'Shallow' suits her ๐Ÿ˜, which until now makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. I remember her singing while crying, can't get over it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The song 'Shallow' suits her ๐Ÿ˜, which until now makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. I remember her singing while crying, can't get over it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I never saw that one I must search it out do you know what it what the title or subject was ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I know, I know I am mean and pathetic. But please forgive me guys ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I never saw that one I must search it out do you know what it what the title or subject was ๐Ÿ˜‚

For you my @monga ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

These screenshots can be useful for memes no? ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know, I know I am mean and pathetic. But please forgive me guys ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I just came onto this thread after a very crappy day and wasn't disappointed. Thank you Raf ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Screenshots were an added bonus ๐Ÿคฃ

Fingers crossed you for and your future baby plans โค

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watching the parts of the video time-stamped above... really, this girl has issues.

It sounds like the reason that Melanie wanted the positive birth experience wasn't about the health of her baby, or even her own actual health, but getting back to her pre-pregnancy body as quickly as possible. It's really sad to see.

That being said, I'm watching the A Star is Born video. That tit is hilarious. The crying. The singing. The whole thing. I just hope, for her son's sake, that by the time he is grown that YouTube videos and the website itself is obsolete.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

These photos can be useful for memes no? ๐Ÿ˜
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thank you Rafaela I needed a laugh tonight x love how she's lost herself in Bradley's big blue eyes and the fact Gaga's a GAY icon :LOL: Jeez hope Milo doesn't come across that vid ...

I just came onto this thread after a very crappy day and wasn't disappointed. Thank you Raf ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Screenshots were an added bonus ๐Ÿคฃ

Fingers crossed you for and your future baby plans โค
Ditto ...looks like we all needed a laugh tonight๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Hope you're ok now and thanks so much my Dearreader, love yah!๐Ÿ˜˜
Everything is all good now! Thank you for always bringing laughter to the thread, love yah back ๐Ÿ˜—

The bit where Melanie abruptly stops sobbing and belts into the chorus... it gets me every damn time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is all good now! Thank you for always bringing laughter to the thread, love yah back ๐Ÿ˜—

The bit where Melanie abruptly stops sobbing and belts into the chorus... it gets me every damn time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahahaha!! Oh my god, please give me strength. I'm sweating now because of laughing even if its so cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

God this video. This video and the exact screenshots posted when I stopped liking Mel ๐Ÿ˜ฉ This is not normal behaviour... never mind Lady Gaga she deserved the Oscar for this performance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST WATCH???

Even if I was a YouTuber/influencer or whatever they call themselves these days (content creators ๐Ÿ™„) I would not post a video like this. The singing, the most fake crying I have ever seen-more fake than my toddler when I say no more Hey Duggee-the caption of the brow gel on screen whilst talking about suicide. I just canโ€™t...

Let me though end this on a nice note and say I hope everything works out well for you dear regarding the previous baby conversation โค

• Haha
  • Heart
WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST WATCH???

Even if I was a YouTuber/influencer or whatever they call themselves these days (content creators ๐Ÿ™„) I would not post a video like this. The singing, the most fake crying I have ever seen-more fake than my toddler when I say no more Hey Duggee-the caption of the brow gel on screen whilst talking about suicide. I just canโ€™t...

Let me though end this on a nice note and say I hope everything works out well for you dear regarding the previous baby conversation โค
Awww,thanks sooo much! So kind of you.
Please take good care ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Iโ€™m sorry if it came across as offensive I didnโ€™t intentionally mean for it to come across in that way and I do agree with you that women do feel pressure to have kids before they hit 30 or once they hit 30 they feel like the chances of them having kids is very slim if they arenโ€™t currently in a relationship. Iโ€™ve had a few friends that have been there. Again Iโ€™m sorry if it was insensitive. Iโ€™ve been someone whoโ€™s felt pressure as well over the years to have kids and honestly wouldnโ€™t have said what I said with intention to cause any offence to anyone

That's okay, I just try and clarify for others, it's just to try make people understand that their fertility doesn't dive once they hit 35, it actually only declines a little and for people not to panic. The information out there is very outdated and most people don't know about the new studies about PCOS and fertility issues being done to understand it better, because that information is based on a study of young women from the 17-1800's, I'm not even joking, I was actually shocked that is how old it was, considering how different our lives and diets are to back then. So the information is old and most read the same information and just assume that is how it is. Truth is, most women, first time or not, will be able to have children after 35 without any trouble, and if you have PCOS, try stay even more positive, because as you age, your hormones change too, and that has the possibility to make it easier to get pregnancy with PCOS as you age. When you hit 40 is when the decline becomes more noticeable and their are higher risks, but depending where you live in the world, modern hospitals, medications and treatments make pregnancy easier and safer for both mother and child.

Don't worry I'm not angry or anything by what you said, nothing of the sort, I just try and point it out before it gets taken wrongly and just put out some positive information for everyone that theirs hope for anyone out there who is over 35 that you can still have children. Maybe it'll take a little time, maybe it'll be easy, but it can happen and once it does then all the better.

I also recommend taking care of YOU first, and your body and stress. Do everything you can to avoid unnecessary stress in your life, I can't tell you how important it is to keep that out, from experience it wrecked me for years. As someone who has PCOS, it plays a huge role in how to manage the symptoms. Also weight, but that is still debated, but just eating a healthy diet and exercise will help to manage it.

We're together in this, so I try keep us together rather than apart, and talk and understand one another, so better to keep it positive so we have hope for the future and our goals, whether that be a child or anything really.

It's all cool :)

• Heart
Those crying scenes in the Star is Born video remind me of when Cameron Diaz's character in The Holiday is trying to make herself cry, it's so forced :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her comment about her boobs disappearing is very insensitive for anyone who has had a mastectomy... I'm doubt she meant to come off as nasty or whatever but it just reflects as selfish Mel only thinking about herself.
She gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby and all she cares about is what her vag looks like, I gett if its sore etc obviously she has every right to be upset or Whatever but like someone else has pointed out, this ideal birth was about getting back to pre pregnancy weight and looks.
She doloes say it was irrational to think baldy would leave her because of her vag after birth and like ye it is if yous really love and are with each other for the right reasons.
It would be sad if she felt that way though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Tattle Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources,, sends us this: โ€œSpotted LilLolitaLestrange and associate's DELETING their YouTube comments AFTER eagle-eyed tattlers smelled a rat and uploaded the screenshots on an infamous gossip site.๐Ÿ˜‰
Was it only two weeks ago our It Girl EMMA DUFFY mysteriously disappeared? And just as suddenly, her associates are trying to fly under the radar! Donโ€™t believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Tattlers love receipts.

Did Lestrange think she could waltz from the comments and things would be just like they were? Did Lestrange think Milo and Emma Duffy would go down without a fight?Thereโ€™s nothing Gossip tattle Girl likes more than a good cat sock puppet fight. And this could be a classic. How do you say damage control in French you say?
limiter les dรฉgรขts
So until next time, you know you love me

xoxo Tattle Girl

** For entertainment purposes only**

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It also makes me think she pushed getting married and having a baby because she feels insecure heโ€™ll leave if her โ€˜looks goโ€™? ๐Ÿ˜•. Does she derive all of her worth from how she looks, and her body parts remaining pristine? Jeez Louise!
Get proper therapy, from someone who doesnโ€™t tell their patients that they had a psychotic episode (because they were drunk ๐Ÿ˜’ - just your true narc self comes out)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.