Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but remember she has 4 other adults living with her, and Cappie Baldie isn’t flying at the moment, she has a dream life for a new mum!!
Thomas never seems to hold him or interact much with him much anytime she posts on Instagram etc it’s always her

Reactions: 2
but remember she has 4 other adults living with her, and Cappie Baldie isn’t flying at the moment, she has a dream life for a new mum!!
yes that's true shes going to be very much an all for show absentee mother. dont they have a reddit forum for that children of narcissists.

Reactions: 3
Some pregnancies can be high risk after a certain age (not all!!) but would melanie having all these health complaints and a big baby the first time would that not make her high risk I have a medical condition meaning I'm high risk despite age and I would love 2-3 kids but it I'm only able to have one I'd be over joyed and spend every moment with them incase I'll never experience it again

She just feels like she's popped one out she's getting bored of him and wants another which if she had so many health complaints as she claims I just find odd

• Heart
Thomas never seems to hold him or interact much with him much anytime she posts on Instagram etc it’s always her
I think Thomas has him more than her ,she only grabs him to take a pic for the gram..

No she said he grounded atm that's why she could apply her make-up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
christ. Her child naps doesn’t he? Fit getting dressed and makeup around his sleep. I’m surprised Thomas doesn’t wipe her arse for her.
Jeez don't be saying that if he massaged her perineum you never know 😂 yeah she's become totally incapacitated since she had that child ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched Sierra Schultzzie's new video as she's just gotten pregnant and the difference is incredible. She has PCOS and has had 2 miscarriages this year, but you can see how excited she is at the prospect of a baby and the relief in her. Even the announcement videos were very different. She didn't mention anything about how the baby will be presented online, or what's been bad, she's just really elated. It's really heartwarming in comparison to what we've seen from Mel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of the things I dislike about influencers is when they post selfies looking sad or bedraggled because its "all part of life". I mean i think its just vanity in another flavour (pity flavour) but now I have to see someone looking rank instead of glamorous.

Reactions: 11
I can confirm women can have very successful pregnancies over the age of 35 ,myself being one of them ,My friend didn't have her first child till she was 42 ,my mum had my sister when she was 43 and another friend had her last child at 41 .40 is the new 20 for having kids many woman choose to have kids at a later age and carry on with their career first .I wouldn't think twice about trying for a child over the age of 35 there's no guarantee you'll have a healthy pregnancy or outcome at any age my neighbour had a DS child at 22, it's the luck of the draw ..The only thing is the risk of having multiples increases with age so you all better watch out 😂
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
No, Milo actually sleeps 12 hours per night. He also gets himself off to sleep. Then awakens afresh in the morning and asks 'Mammy, can I go on the tit awhile?'.
Or "Daddy, can I massage your scalp?" The most advanced God's creation...............
according to melanie's app.

I’ll be rooting for ya x
Girl!! Thanks so much,need this 💓💓💓

• Heart
yes that's true shes going to be very much an all for show absentee mother. dont they have a reddit forum for that children of narcissists.
She's all about the shape of her boobs, appearance of her vagina or if Thomas might leave her, jeez!
Let's just hope that she'll focus more on being a responsible,smart, well-grounded mother, wife and woman in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's all about the shape of her boobs, appearance of her vagina or if Thomas might leave her, jeez!
Let's just hope that she'll focus more on being a responsible,smart, well-grounded mother, wife and woman in general.
I wonder if she secretly thinks he’s only with her because she’s conventionally attractive?? When you put it allout like that it reads like someone who is only with her for her looks (or so she thinks)!

I had a friend like that. She lost a load of weight and became “hot” (🤢) and suddenly a mutual friend of ours, who had shown no interest in her before this was all over her like a rash. It was plainly obvious he was only with her because she’d lost weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it her that’s wants more than 2 kids or Thomas? She said in her stories she ‘thinks’ she wants more than 2 but then I seen someone on here saying Thomas wants more then 2? Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m near sure I seen someone say that in a post

She said as much in her postpartum vid when she thought Thomas wouldn’t find her attractive because of her body and how she was feeling.

• Sad
  • Wow
I wonder if she secretly thinks he’s only with her because she’s conventionally attractive?? When you put it allout like that it reads like someone who is only with her for her looks (or so she thinks)!

I had a friend like that. She lost a load of weight and became “hot” (🤢) and suddenly a mutual friend of ours, who had shown no interest in her before this was all over her like a rash. It was plainly obvious he was only with her because she’d lost weight.
Bull's-eye! I remember in one of her videos she was almost teary-eyed saying "the love of my life makes me feel beautiful" and it's because of Thomas that's why she starts becoming a gym rat (something to that effect).
Men can smell desperation from afar 😒🙁

Is it her that’s wants more than 2 kids or Thomas? She said in her stories she ‘thinks’ she wants more than 2 but then I seen someone on here saying Thomas wants more then 2? Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m near sure I seen someone say that in a post
I think it's Captain Baldie who wants to have more than 2 😁

• Haha
Did she express any thoughts about Thomas leaving her in the past/recently?
Other than being jealous while they were dating when he was in spain, I thought she never showed that side.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.