Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t Thomas or close friends/family catch her lying about the whole wedding dress/pregnancy timing lie? I thought narcs will ‘hide’ their lies from anyone and everyone. Unless Thomas is in on it too. Two narcs? Yikes!
I used to have a boss who most probably had narcissistic disorder. He would constantly lie to everyone to make himself look better, often throwing his employees under the bus in the process. If he was ever confronted about saying totally contradictory things to different people, he simply did not care – either he would deny it or come up with another lie to cover the old ones. He also avoided saying stuff in writing because he knew that it would be easier to deny everything if there was no written proof. Narcs simply do not care if they get caught for their lies because they do not see anything wrong with lying if it gets them what they want – in Melanie's case attention and validation.

Reactions: 11
Turns out I know someone who bought their dress in that shop's closing down sale..... last year. I'm not sure when exactly but it was absolutely not in 2020.

And they still have their Facebook page up where they were regularly posting to announce the closing down sale, including a week's extension due to demand. If they reopened, it would be there. But why would they reopen four/five months later, why would you be paying a lease all that time with no business operating?

Make it make sense Melanie!

1605173755830.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just very quickly jumping in again (hi guys) to talk about these weird lies. Narcs actually can’t regulate their own lies, and most of the time don’t really understand them as “lies”. It probably went like this, she’s going to look at wedding dresses and before she has even gone into the shop she has imagined this perfect dress meant only for her, the owners will think she is the most beautiful, radiant bride to ever Grace their doors and they will make it known to her they feel that way, she will try on only one and it will be “the one”, et cetera. This fantasy would have already taken shape, and she will have invented it for Thomas and fed him crumbs of it (“in the fitting room they said this never fit anyone else just look it fits meeeee”) and then spun it back in social media where she gets her main supply. The thing is these fantasy’s change within a narc because they don’t give that supply forever, hence the new lie that she was pregnant at the fitting, further adding to the awe and romance of the whole thing. She is just a delusion narcissistic but it’s unfortunate that her “fans” are probably young, impressionable naive teens who don’t notice these inconsistencies or are too involved in the fantasy themselves to really care
Edit// just want to say there is no harm at all in having daydreams and wishes for your own life and the “ideal” way you would want things to go. When I was shopping for my wedding dress for example I imagined all sorts of cute moments, some happened and some didn’t and that’s okay. The key thing is that normal, well adjusted people accept their own reality and don’t warp what really happens in their life to fit their narrative. Just wanted to say that it’s okay to having hopes for how things will go :) didn’t know if that would come off in a bad way as I say my brain is made of scrambled eggs right now haha

Sorry haven’t checked that for spelling or anything just got off a 13 hour shift so my brain is made of eggs
That statement makes me wonder even more how she can be satisfied with her life (as is ) living in an attic and going" through the motions " of being the perfect wife and mother when her head will always be elsewhere ,wouldn't something have to give 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t Thomas or close friends/family catch her lying about the whole wedding dress/pregnancy timing lie? I thought narcs will ‘hide’ their lies from anyone and everyone. Unless Thomas is in on it too. Two narcs? Yikes!
I think Thomas is in the dark tbh she looked too uncomfortable on her last couple of vids when he was near ,the birth vid especially Thomas completely contradicted what she said and looking through some of the comments again a good few of her subs commented on that fact.

Any need to go out undressed surely Thomas could’ve went alone
078457DA-2DEB-4406-9AFD-F35056871B0D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
That statement makes me wonder even more how she can be satisfied with her life (as is ) living in an attic and going" through the motions " of being the perfect wife and mother when her head will always be elsewhere ,wouldn't something have to give 🤷‍♀️

I think Thomas is in the dark tbh she looked too uncomfortable on her last couple of vids when he was near ,the birth vid especially Thomas completely contradicted what she said and looking through some of the comments again a good few of her subs commented on that fact.

Any need to go out undressed surely Thomas could’ve went alone View attachment 307798
Seriously why does she struggle to wear clothes? Every single story is her in her manky bra, now she is in the back of her car in a bra and what looks like a bloody dressing gown. :sick:
Every other new mother I know manages to go out without being half naked every time.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
ONE DAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND OMG 😂😂
She’s the gift that keeps giving 😂 and ya’ll are working with some amount of dark magic.

why in the name of god does she need to strip off to breastfeed. Absolute joke. I get that baby will feed when it needs to feed but she should be on some kind of schedule by now, and she’s doing duck all all day long. So how is she now stuck breastfeeding in the back of the car. What do these two do only go for coffee and then crawl back to the attic to eat waffles in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously why does she struggle to wear clothes? Every single story is her in her manky bra, now she is in the back of her car in a bra and what looks like a bloody dressing gown. :sick:
Every other new mother I know manages to go out without being half naked every time.
Yes two minutes pulls on some clothes if you have to nip out, just get proper dressed when you get back.Imagine if they were involved in an accident or had a flat tyre she’d be standing at the side of the road in her dressing gown and knickers fgs

• Haha
why in the name of god does she need to strip off to breastfeed.
why in the name of god does she need to strip off to breastfeed.
she didn’t buy maternity clothes, remember? She lived in them rotten leggings she got for free. I doubt she bought nursing tops/ dresses she could whip out of and back into again. Plus this way she gets to show her PP bod off to the world. Double win for her.

• Haha

Any need to go out undressed surely Thomas could’ve went alone View attachment 307798
Sad sight. Looks very unprepared, boobs out don’t care attitude 😅
For someone who is getting so much help from hubby (and potentially MIL), getting dressed to go out seems to be too much for Mel.

Mel’s brain:
Tinted windows: good for privacy when in underwear.
Insta stories: good for prime tits out moments

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
she didn’t buy maternity clothes, remember? She lived in them rotten leggings she got for free. I doubt she bought nursing tops/ dresses she could whip out of and back into again. Plus this way she gets to show her PP bod off to the world. Double win for her.
That bra looks like its designed for a teenager and NOT designed for breastfeeding. I do enjoy seeing her real face though, not as thin as she tries to make out with slimming apps.

For someone who is getting so much help from hubby (and potentially MIL), getting dressed to go out seems to be too much for Mel.
Captian Baldie
Mammy in law
Daddy in law
Sister in law
Probably her own dad - Which reminds me, I can’t wait until baby Milo says his first words 😍😍duck off will ya”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mel’s brain:
Tinted windows: good for privacy when in underwear.
Insta stories: good for prime tits out moments

🤦🏻‍♀️
Why let a good opportunity go to waste 😂 🍳🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just very quickly jumping in again (hi guys) to talk about these weird lies. Narcs actually can’t regulate their own lies, and most of the time don’t really understand them as “lies”. It probably went like this, she’s going to look at wedding dresses and before she has even gone into the shop she has imagined this perfect dress meant only for her, the owners will think she is the most beautiful, radiant bride to ever Grace their doors and they will make it known to her they feel that way, she will try on only one and it will be “the one”, et cetera. This fantasy would have already taken shape, and she will have invented it for Thomas and fed him crumbs of it (“in the fitting room they said this never fit anyone else just look it fits meeeee”) and then spun it back in social media where she gets her main supply. The thing is these fantasy’s change within a narc because they don’t give that supply forever, hence the new lie that she was pregnant at the fitting, further adding to the awe and romance of the whole thing. She is just a delusion narcissistic but it’s unfortunate that her “fans” are probably young, impressionable naive teens who don’t notice these inconsistencies or are too involved in the fantasy themselves to really care
Edit// just want to say there is no harm at all in having daydreams and wishes for your own life and the “ideal” way you would want things to go. When I was shopping for my wedding dress for example I imagined all sorts of cute moments, some happened and some didn’t and that’s okay. The key thing is that normal, well adjusted people accept their own reality and don’t warp what really happens in their life to fit their narrative. Just wanted to say that it’s okay to having hopes for how things will go :) didn’t know if that would come off in a bad way as I say my brain is made of scrambled eggs right now haha

Sorry haven’t checked that for spelling or anything just got off a 13 hour shift so my brain is made of eggs
The noises that escape my mouth when you post. Never leave. Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I breastfed for a year and never did I buy any bf friendly clothes neither did I go out with my bra 😂 just a nursing bra and my every day clothes and I managed just fine!

Brand new body check up on insta. (Edit: body check is the wrong phrase, but whatever angle she's used makes her look even smaller than she was pre-pregnancy).

I'm not even pregnant, and it's making me feel tit how easy she's making it look. I wish she'd have enough self-awareness to realise what kind of problems she's contributing to with these posts.

Last edited:
8A49B3B8-1A3C-41C8-AA2E-386614B29BEC.jpeg

................Fabletics ad I’m contracted to do monthly will be up at 5pm.

“cozy spot by the fire”

mammy O has gone to Tesco then, Melanie gets 25 min outside of the attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We're going to have to start calling her Mrs Rochester the way she haunts that attic like she's straight out of Jane Eyre, and creeps downstairs when no-one is watching. Though she would probably love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We're going to have to start calling her Mrs Rochester the way she haunts that attic like she's straight out of Jane Eyre, and creeps downstairs when no-one is watching. Though she would probably love that.
Oh lord, she’ll set fire to the place whilst trying to toast waffles in a toaster balancing on a pillow in the bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Brand new body check up on insta. (Edit: body check is the wrong phrase, but whatever angle she's used makes her look even smaller than she was pre-pregnancy).

I'm not even pregnant, and it's making me feel tit how easy she's making it look. I wish she'd have enough self-awareness to realise what kind of problems she's contributing to with these posts.
Don't believe what's on IG...atleast 80% of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.