Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously photoshopped this it doesn’t look right even the baby’s feet are massive in comparison to her bottom half which is where she carries most of her weight View attachment 308224
1000000000% edited.
Check the aura on the side. Indication of chopping or reducing what is supposed to be there.

She’s obviously photoshopped this it doesn’t look right even the baby’s feet are massive in comparison to her bottom half which is where she carries most of her weight View attachment 308224
Learned a lot from him about this tit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
1000000000% edited.
Check the aura on the side. Indication of chopping or reducing what is supposed to be there.
💯 one thing she has is hips she even pointed it out herself on her stories one time ,the baby's feet look out of proportion even though they're slightly in 3d they're still too big ,fill a few inches each side of her thighs and they'd look more in proportion to her body

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1000000000% edited.

Wtf and she supposedly preaches about not using filters and being body positive etc. She's such a hypocrite and an outright liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1000000000% edited.

What on earth is she wearing? 😂 looks like a cheap version of a Christmas pyjamas pattern made into sportswear 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is part of the same insta story you can see the difference where she’s slimmed her hips
839E3A5A-9098-4823-B27B-021410DDF80B.jpeg
7870720C-4470-4024-87E4-B1B91CFB2771.jpeg

Reactions: 4
What’s the reason to even do this? She has just given birth nobody is expecting her to look thinner or whatever. Such a wrong image for a younger audience and new moms!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
💯 one thing she has is hips she even pointed it out herself on her stories one time ,the baby's feet look out of proportion even though they're slightly in 3d they're still too big ,fill a few inches each side of her thighs and they'd look more in proportion to her body
What happened to her 'body positivity' bullshit?
She is registered to unlimited hypocrisy and unlimited lying package.

What on earth is she wearing? 😂 looks like a cheap version of a Christmas pyjamas pattern made into sportswear 🤣
Reminds me of table cloth actually 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw it somewhere today and this is 100000% Melanie 😂😂😂😂

How does Thomas stand back while she lies all the time?

If my partner was consistently lying online about our relationship/themselves/ their life etc I would then start questioning whether that person was lying to me too..

I'd be pure panicking watching my partner lie all the time and wondering how TF did I not see the red flags ??

Also he's so immature it makes me cringe.

That baby voice in the end “Do you wanna do it with me”? That’s the reason Thomas puts up with her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart from the religious element, this starter pack I saw on Reddit and Melanie was the first person I thought of lol

jvtnbsmhdw421.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby Pamela Murphy O'Rourke

😂😂😂

thomas is just as bad if not worse than Melanie. Don’t fall for it 😂 he’s no victim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
isnt Thomas’s Instagram name Thomas70times7 - that’s extremely religious! Unless there’s another meaning I’ve missed. Give her time to find The Lord™️
Oh man, I didn't even realise that :LOL:

Yeah, I'm sure Melanie will find God at some point (if God likes hanging out in converted attics in north county Dublin)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like Melanie is definitely on the road to becoming those scary Q a*** anti vax mums. A lot of mums on instagram are lowkey that way and make tons of money off it. Right up her alley

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.