Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch any of her older videos she doesn’t sound like that. She sounds like she’s from Dublin but her accent isn’t nearly as strong or forced and she’s so much more soft spoken it’s so strange
Absolutely 💯 there is an interview she done with joe.ie last year, it's up on YouTube. I think it's called #unfiltered43 or something along those lines and it looks like it was recorded last August. To me the accent it is a lot more natural/soft spoken.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe how quiet she is on her stories she was adding steadily after the baby and now has gone quiet all of a sudden ...I wonder what's going on ?

Reactions: 3
Thomas/ his sister/ his mam (and dad?) are in work/out of the house all day and she actually has to look after a baby and try wfh would be my best guess.

Reactions: 5
Thomas/ his sister/ his mam (and dad?) are in work/out of the house all day and she actually has to look after a baby and try wfh would be my best guess.
I wonder is he back at work are there many flights/building work taking place now ? the weather is pretty bad atm .I just think she's being very quiet all of a sudden..

Reactions: 3
I wonder is he back at work are there many flights/building work taking place now ? the weather is pretty bad atm .I just think she's being very quiet all of a sudden..
thank god for small mercies 😂let’s not jinx it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Construction is going on as normal so that’s my guess. That explains your man and the dad.

Sounds like it could be the MIL and Mel alone at home together all day. Bet she loves that...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched her new video, the food diary Friday?

I lost count of how many times she said the word Postpartum. I get the feeling she will be 18-24 months down the line and still say "Oh yeah, I'm 18 months postpartum now."
It is ridiculous.

As for her needless shots of her feeding the kid, how many times can she whip the boob out on camera. Just feed him, then start filming again. We get it, you breastfeed. Big deal!
I've never understood why people feel the need to either take photos of them feeding their kid or videos, why? There is no point. In Mel's case it is just to show off and show the world her boob.

As for Thomas's face when she mentioned how big her boobs were, he looked so creepy. Well creepier than usual.

Oh and of course the usual fabletics was included in the video.

Don't forget, did you know she is however many weeks postpartum!! We all have to know that. Jeeez 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched her new video, the food diary Friday?

I lost count of how many times she said the word Postpartum. I get the feeling she will be 18-24 months down the line and still say "Oh yeah, I'm 18 months postpartum now."
It is ridiculous.

As for her needless shots of her feeding the kid, how many times can she whip the boob out on camera. Just feed him, then start filming again. We get it, you breastfeed. Big deal!
I've never understood why people feel the need to either take photos of them feeding their kid or videos, why? There is no point. In Mel's case it is just to show off and show the world her boob.

As for Thomas's face when she mentioned how big her boobs were, he looked so creepy. Well creepier than usual.

Oh and of course the usual fabletics was included in the video.

Don't forget, did you know she is however many weeks postpartum!! We all have to know that. Jeeez 🙄
She’ll 100% be the kind of mother to say how many months old her child is rather than just say they’re 2 or whatever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I felt like in the new video during her workout she was constantly looking at herself when her cleavage was showing/trying to have it on camera as much as possible and it felt really weird

Reactions: 9
She’ll 100% be the kind of mother to say how many months old her child is rather than just say they’re 2 or whatever 😂
Haha yes! When the kid is 10, she will be like, "Oh Pan is 120 months old now" let's just hope she has stopped breastfeeding by then and isn't one if those who still persist on breastfeeding their kids when they get older 🤮🤢
As I am sure she would still make a photo opportunity out of that.

Her kid is her new accessory. Other people have a handbag or something, she has a kid she is trying to use in every photo.

I felt like in the new video during her workout she was constantly looking at herself when her cleavage was showing/trying to have it on camera as much as possible and it felt really weird
Yes, I noticed that too. Had to rearrange her boobs constantly and make sure enough was on show. It is so cringey.

A "loose Catholic" ...... but she's not religious. So WHY? Is my question.

Dumb duck.
And loose catholic? What....? Does she not see how bloody stupid she sounds. And she can't say it is baby brain making her say stupid tit as she was like this before she even had her kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A "loose Catholic" ...... but she's not religious. So WHY? Is my question.

Dumb duck.
“I don’t believe in god but Pan is going to have a christening, make his communion and confirmation because I want to be like all the other middle class mammies”

You don’t need things like that for schools any more so it’s purely a social thing 👀👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Make it make sense, Mel. Just the other day you were going on about how you had a full nights sleep and “felt like a new woman” (which you demonstrated by wearing clothes like everybody else and gosh, putting makeup on)
Either dramatise or don’t, you can’t play both sides of perfect baby/no-sleep baby.
this isn’t even a big lie it’s just like... stop lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Make it make sense, Mel. Just the other day you were going on about how you had a full nights sleep and “felt like a new woman” (which you demonstrated by wearing clothes like everybody else and gosh, putting makeup on)
Either dramatise or don’t, you can’t play both sides of perfect baby/no-sleep baby.
this isn’t even a big lie it’s just like... stop lol.
was it not a few weeks ago she was bragging about how he slept so well and she was getting a full nights sleep pretty much every night 🤥😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like duck does she "pop into church on a semi regular basis" Melanie changes like the wind depending on who she wants to appeal to online.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.