Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new body check up on insta. (Edit: body check is the wrong phrase, but whatever angle she's used makes her look even smaller than she was pre-pregnancy).

I'm not even pregnant, and it's making me feel tit how easy she's making it look. I wish she'd have enough self-awareness to realise what kind of problems she's contributing to with these posts.
Don’t worry, she doesn’t look like that. She has anterior flexion in her back, so basically she is roasting her spine inwards to send her hips out (and widen). With her bone structure she would be very unlikely to have a “thigh gap” even when very very underweight. (There is absolutely nothing wrong with not having one, it’s just the convoluted posing she is using to force that impression. Worth remembering too that bone structure matters way more in how your body holds its weight than the actual weight of your body, Mel never had and never will have that thigh gap because she isn’t built that way. There is no problem in that, healthy body is the best body.). Also worth nothing you can’t see her feet she is almost certainly in a wide stance, not ankles together. She is making sure to pose in a way to make her look very thin, her scamletics will also be acting as spanx.
she undoubtedly does look “good”, and there isn’t one way to look post baby, but she has an ED and is certainly restricting and using laxatives. Her diet of fish in bed and potatoes waffles from a box aren’t offering her much in the way of nourishment.
please don’t let crappy people on the internet make you feel bad about your body 💕 leaning into “fed is best” that goes for all of us grown ups too (and you Mel, I know your reading) x

almost as bad as the zooming in and out on her own face on Instagram stories....
Gives me vertigo lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen many posts that mention that Mel has (not had) an ED. Can anyone tell me more about it?
I always thought that she managed to get over her bad eating habits and hence her ED.
I think I must have missed a big chunk with regards to an ED.

Reactions: 1
She’s obviously photoshopped this it doesn’t look right even the baby’s feet are massive in comparison to her bottom half which is where she carries most of her weight
12D95238-C4A4-454F-AFBF-1BB8E93C4945.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those Instagram stories reek of “remember; i can be thin! I’m thin!!” But under the guise of “fitness”. It’s really sad 🙁 she’s clearly got some body issues and isn’t allowing herself time to just exist in her post-baby body (which is also thin!!!)

also the casual condescention of “Don’t have to wait until January”, we get it Mel. You’re a “lifestyle fitness guru” 😂 you’re not one of those FILTHY CASUALS!!!

Buy my leggings!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those Instagram stories reek of “remember; i can be thin! I’m thin!!” But under the guise of “fitness”. It’s really sad 🙁 she’s clearly got some body issues and isn’t allowing herself time to just exist in her post-baby body (which is also thin!!!)

also the casual condescention of “Don’t have to wait until January”, we get it Mel. You’re a “lifestyle fitness guru” 😂 you’re not one of those FILTHY CASUALS!!!

Buy my leggings!!!!!
See if she actually wore normal clothes the leggings ads might actually look decent not constantly shoving it in people's faces

Also getting her mostly young audience to sign up to something like fabletics is so irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to join but lurking a while! Told myself I'd only allow myself join if I got all my deep cleaning jobs done 😂 Saw this in the comments on the wedding pic from 19 hours ago. Do we believe it? 🤔
Hi and welcome! :)
I don't believe it if I'm completely honest. If anything I think it shows that she saw that we discussed it on tattle last night. The person who left the comment didn't even mention the baby/the pregnancy, yet she immediately came up with an excuse for that in her reply.
I have to correct my statement from last night, I saw on the boutique's Facebook that they stayed open another week due to popular demand, but they did close at the beginning of September 2019. The shop was located near Grafton Street and I doubt that rent around there is cheap. Makes no sense that they'd pay a couple thousand euros rent each month for another few months just in case a bride needs another fitting six months later because she's pregnant. 😬 When the wedding was originally meant to take place she would've only been around 2/3 months pregnant and apart from some bloat wasn't really showing so why the need for alterations at the beginning of this year? I thought the dress fit like a glove anyway? Doesn't add up to me. If the boutique you bought your wedding dress from closes before your wedding you'd have to look for a new seamstress, I doubt it's lucrative for the shop to stay open for a few fittings stretched over months and months.
If you look at her nails in the photo where she wears the dress you can see they are quite short and painted white. If you look at photos she's posted at the beginning of this year you'll see she's not really worn any nail polish and she kept her nail a bit longer. If you look at the photo of her posing by the boutique sign in August last year (and other photos she's posted in August last year) however you can see her nails there look very similar (not going to say identical because they are too far away to see them properly) to her nails in the wedding dress photo. Her hairstyle also looks very similar in both photos. This is all pure speculation though of course. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m roaring at her “I had my dessert before dinner, at 4pm” and proceeds to show a few pringles, an after eight and a pink lady apple :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Drinking water to access, breastfeeding (and probably pumping) all day long.
Constantly talking about her weight/the gym/her body

the ED is back in control!!

that fabletics tit looks awful 😂😂

• Haha
How does Thomas stand back while she lies all the time?

If my partner was consistently lying online about our relationship/themselves/ their life etc I would then start questioning whether that person was lying to me too..

I'd be pure panicking watching my partner lie all the time and wondering how TF did I not see the red flags ??

Also he's so immature it makes me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely reading here and is making it very clear by who she is choosing to respond to (dress fitting, donations/giveaway). She’s scrambling to cover tracks - try to make it less obvious, love x

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m roaring at her “I had my dessert before dinner, at 4pm” and proceeds to show a few pringles, an after eight and a pink lady apple :LOL:
That's a pre dinner snack at best. She obviously got triggered by the waffle jokes on here and told Thomas to rob some broccoli off his ma's dinner plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does Thomas stand back while she lies all the time?

If my partner was consistently lying online about our relationship/themselves/ their life etc I would then start questioning whether that person was lying to me too..

I'd be pure panicking watching my partner lie all the time and wondering how TF did I not see the red flags ??

Also he's so immature it makes me cringe.
He is enabling her and honestly is probably very reluctant to see the truth. I imagine she is quite controlling over the narrative in their shared life, and he’s so wet he is quite happy to live in the fantasy himself. As you say it would be very sickening and difficult to face that, and I think he rather wouldn’t. He also loves the “clout” being with her give him, I’m sure. All imagined, of course.

• Heart
She is absolutely reading here and is making it very clear by who she is choosing to respond to (dress fitting, donations/giveaway). She’s scrambling to cover tracks - try to make it less obvious, love x
My thoughts exactly! If she weren't such a blatant liar/manipulating everything to suit her narcissistic narrative, she wouldn't need to be desperately maintaining all these works of fiction in her comments.

Reactions: 7
It just baffles me how she thinks THIS is keeping her son “offline”. If you were to look at my sons dad SM you’d think he didn’t have a child! He didn’t even post a recognition post when he was born. Anything on his SM to do with our child is because I’ve tagged him in it.

His reasoning is that he doesn’t know everyone on his friends list/ secret creeps exist from those he does know so he just doesn’t/ I don’t tag him in anything baby related now. It isn’t a big deal but it’s so different to how Melanie plays with her viewers.

it’s totally juvenile

Reactions: 12
He is enabling her and honestly is probably very reluctant to see the truth. I imagine she is quite controlling over the narrative in their shared life, and he’s so wet he is quite happy to live in the fantasy himself. As you say it would be very sickening and difficult to face that, and I think he rather wouldn’t. He also loves the “clout” being with her give him, I’m sure. All imagined, of course.
I agree totally! I also believe he doesn't want to see it. I think right now it's all very small scale and minimized to keep up appearances from her side (I'm still that cool girl you met)... until they are married a few years. Denial is weird because it can eat away at you and make you (eventually) face what you refused to previously.... like a precursor to change, if you will. (In some cases)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It just baffles me how she thinks THIS is keeping her son “offline”. If you were to look at my sons dad SM you’d think he didn’t have a child! He didn’t even post a recognition post when he was born. Anything on his SM to do with our child is because I’ve tagged him in it.

His reasoning is that he doesn’t know everyone on his friends list/ secret creeps exist from those he does know so he just doesn’t/ I don’t tag him in anything baby related now. It isn’t a big deal but it’s so different to how Melanie plays with her viewers.

it’s totally juvenile
I laughed at one of the comments someone was congratulating her on baby PAM 😂 they must've thought it was a girl they were saying she until someone corrected them.

• Haha
I don’t think that I am gonna watch her new video don’t want to get angry again 😅 if someone has seen it already please tell me that she’s not saying that you need a special diet or to change what you eat when you breastfeed because I will get all the lactation consultants on her

Reactions: 7
She gained 0 weight throughout that pregnancy, her face was so gaunt. A lot women usually swell a bit near the end as well I’m not sure if that’s from fluid retention or what but she looked like she gained nothing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.