Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isnt Thomas’s Instagram name Thomas70times7 - that’s extremely religious! Unless there’s another meaning I’ve missed. Give her time to find The Lord™️
I remember it was mentioned by them/Mel ages ago what inspired his IG name, and I also know the reference because they’re one of my favourite bands 🤘 it’s a reference to a Brand New song called “Seventy Times 7”. It was written because of beef between the lead of Brand New and guitarist in Taking Back Sunday over a girl. Taking Back Sunday wrote “There’s no I in Team” as a response. It’s basically the ultimate emo battle of early 2000’s. I used it frequently on my MSN name...just not now, like 16 years later.

Oh those were the days...where SM was just MySpace and LiveJournal, and influencers were non existent...just blissful teenage angst over boys who straightened their fringes/Seth Cohen 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They should have cast her in Wild Mountain Thyme, sure isn't she just sooo oirish 💚💚💚💚💚
Her accent would fit in perfectly ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should have cast her in Wild Mountain Thyme, sure isn't she just sooo oirish 💚💚💚💚💚
Then she’d start claiming Jamie “Top o the” Doran (dornan?) was in love with her and she had to turn him down because she’s married. (I’m fairness though, we all can dream 😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a cute baby, I'll give her that. I think you either need to keep your children off social media completely or not bother. This half arsed attempt she's doing is pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's a cute baby, I'll give her that. I think you either need to keep your children off social media completely or not bother. This half arsed attempt she's doing is pointless.
I thought keeping them off social media actually meant not showing them at all. If that’s what she was doing fair enough but she’s not doing that at all I wouldn’t say she’s keeping him off social at all she posts with him everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did think it was cute hearing Melanie talk to cappie baldo about decorating the attic.

she knows she has no say in the house itself, so she gets to decorate her room like a 15 year old ☺

Mammy O must be gone to centra or she’s stuck in the toilet, look at that photo in the sitting room making it look like she’s allowed out of the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes her life exactly mirrors Rupert Grint's as they are both in their early 30s and just had a baby. Imagine how RARE that must be, what a connection.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes her life exactly mirrors Rupert Grint's as they are both in their early 30s and just had a baby. Imagine how RARE that must be, what a connection.
also both her life and Ron Weasley’s life are pure fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harry lived in a cupboard under the stairs, she lives in an attic - the HP comparisons are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it very weird and uncomfortable that she continues to talk and promote Harry Potter when JKR continues to be transphobic and alienating. While it's okay to enjoy it personally, she shouldn't really be shoving HP stuff in people's faces on her socials when it could bring up hurt for a lot of people. Especially considering she takes part in Pride. I just don't think you can separate the art from the artist in this case.

Reactions: 5
I know IamKarenO has her own issues to be honest I haven't really watched her in YEARS... but after watching Melanie's post partum video, hers got recommended to me and compared to melanies it is night and day. Idk if anyone here saw it maybe you have a different opinion but it just felt like a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 1
Dina idk if anyone watches her seems to keep her kids on social media alot like we know her kids names but she tastefully hides their faces like you sometimes get a small glimpse in a vlog but nothing major melanie acting like her child is a high profile celebrity

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dina idk if anyone watches her seems to keep her kids on social media alot like we know her kids names but she tastefully hides their faces like you sometimes get a small glimpse in a vlog but nothing major melanie acting like her child is a high profile celebrity
Dina hides them to some extent but she use her kids a lot to get sponsorships and deals. I think no influencer is a better example, this industry is fairly recent and it needs a lot of laws and regulations to function properly.

• Heart
She's very quiet on the gram do you think she's busy setting up some more SP accounts 😂

Her sisters feeling better she has moved back home and will be starting therapy in December for a year..Mel left her an encouraging comment
F426E4AD-B855-4E67-AAE0-10388BF77B83.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The "baby Pan" shite is so cringy... what's wrong with "my son" or "the baby"?

PS @monga your icon... nice choice 😩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you watch any of her older videos she doesn’t sound like that. She sounds like she’s from Dublin but her accent isn’t nearly as strong or forced and she’s so much more soft spoken it’s so strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.