Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel and her red herring arguments and excuses for breaching public health guidance and not wearing a mask in a public place...bish please. 🥱 As a psychologist I can assure you Melanie that wearing a mask whilst out will be far less detrimental to a child’s development than time spent gazing into a phone instead of the child’s eyes and interacting with strangers rather than the the kiddo. There’s plenty of emerging research in this area of parental phone/social media use and builds upon existing attachment theories but sure Mel will know this already with her reSeArCh acumen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mel and her red herring arguments and excuses for breaching public health guidance and not wearing a mask in a public place...bish please. 🥱 As a psychologist I can assure you Melanie that wearing a mask whilst out will be far less detrimental to a child’s development than time spent gazing into a phone instead of the child’s eyes and interacting with strangers rather than the the kiddo. There’s plenty of emerging research in this area of parental phone/social media use and builds upon existing attachment theories but sure Mel will know this already with her reSeArCh acumen
I was going to say exactly THIS, I'm studying speech and language and have been studying infant social and communication development. Literally so ridiculous to think an hour wearing a mask with your child will have a serious impact on them. I can't get over how stupid she sounds when talking about masks. And she's saying it's all common sense and logic when she literally has none?! Melanie has sparse surface knowledge of topics and 0 depth of knowledge in anything yet she talks as if she is an expert. I usually can laugh at Mel but today she has really irritated me, so rude and smug to her followers who are asking polite questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it any wonder the baby is feeding so often , he has to weather he wants it or not 🧐
8F17344E-63E7-42E1-A055-D70E8B48D212.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, why are people trying to gain entry into the attic? She has no home, she’s squatting in the attic.

004A13C9-A3D8-4D72-A754-B85EF2C9F25D.jpeg

Is it any wonder the baby is feeding so often , he has to weather he wants it or not 🧐View attachment 336168
Stick a boob in his mouth, means she has her hands free for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, why are people trying to gain entry into the attic? She has no home, she’s squatting in the attic.

View attachment 336170

Stick a boob in his mouth, means she has her hands free for Instagram.
It seems that way ? the minute he makes a sound the boob is out is it any wonder he has no voice yet just muffled cries ...sad .

Reactions: 4
She loves his dependence on her
43A22DEB-A062-4E43-8C37-09D5DF5438EF.jpeg

Hahahaha! Our genius friends on this thread started about this 'Pennywise' lips/smile @Dearreader @monga , I hope my memory serves me correctly 😊😁
I think it was someone said it on the thread once .. but it suits her 🤡 🎈

Threats to delete the thread..as if :rolleyes:
CD75C806-1B04-4322-B635-EEB6DC939C4E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha! Our genius friends on this thread started about this 'Pennywise' lips/smile @Dearreader @monga , I hope my memory serves me correctly 😊😁
Afraid I can't take the credit for that. I'm not that quick!!

Almost time for a new thread title ladies.. I remember @Elle had a perfect one.

Seen(scrappy doo) Mel saying she never refered to herself as an essential service provider. Have you amnesia? The screen shots are all over tattle 😂

Also saying she never deletes opinions and is well able for spicy arguments.... so were the POC she muted and deleted lying then? I think not.

Liar, liar cheap nylon Fabletics leggings on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She loves his dependence on her View attachment 336182

I think it was someone said it on the thread once .. but it suits her 🤡 🎈

Threats to delete the thread..as if :rolleyes:View attachment 336190
God she's honestly such a moron.
"meeting an impossible standard"? Is she serious? Wearing a mask is the absolute minimum. Your baby will survive 20 minutes of not seeing your face. Unfortunately I don't think I can survive another picture of her tits. Please Mel just put them away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s even dancing on the escalator without one https://tattle.life/threads/19920/View attachment 335674
It really bothers me that she’s using her baby as an excuse for removing her mask - sorry but a baby of that age does not require constant entertaining to keep them calm, and you’d think if they did the best thing to do would be to stay away from the shops all together, or maybe just maybe DONT post a photo of you without the mask on socials. No one can judge what you don’t show. It so clearly purposeful, she wants someone to say “why aren’t you wearing a mask” so she can have this big conversation in the comments, add stories etc... I feel very sorry for her though getting comments about how big he is, it’s really horrible having a baby that everyone says is huge and overweight - I had my fair share of that from the HV when mine was a newborn and it just made me feel like a crap mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It really bothers me that she’s using her baby as an excuse for removing her mask - sorry but a baby of that age does not require constant entertaining to keep them calm, and you’d think if they did the best thing to do would be to stay away from the shops all together, or maybe just maybe DONT post a photo of you without the mask on socials. No one can judge what you don’t show. It so clearly purposeful, she wants someone to say “why aren’t you wearing a mask” so she can have this big conversation in the comments, add stories etc... I feel very sorry for her though getting comments about how big he is, it’s really horrible having a baby that everyone says is huge and overweight - I had my fair share of that from the HV when mine was a newborn and it just made me feel like a crap mum.
I don't think he's big ! if you look at other pics he looks perfectly normal I think it's just the angle she takes them at . I didn't even notice any comments about the baby's size on her post tbh .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I've seen no comments on babies size either tbf. I think the huge thing might be in reference to his length. Don't honestly think many people would go low and call a baby fat. All babies are beautiful. Wondering if it's Mel's attempt at making content on "mom shaming"

Engagement is dropping. Waiting on a Sock Puppet to announce baby name any day now so she has an excuse to go full family vlogger. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I've seen no comments on babies size either tbf.

Engagement is dropping. Waiting on a Sock Puppet to announce baby name any day now so she has an excuse to go full family vlogger. 😂
I took a load of screenshots earlier there could be some now ? I haven't checked since ...but what a sad individual would comment on a childs looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think he's big ! if you look at other pics he looks perfectly normal I think it's just the angle she takes them at . I didn't even notice any comments about the baby's size on her post tbh .
I get that, my niece is 12 weeks older than my baby and at 3 weeks old he was nearly the same size as her, so at the time he seemed huge! But looking at photos now he looks exactly like a newborn baby would; think it’s probably more real life situations she’s getting the “oh he’s a whopper” comments. I just remember anytime anyone would comment on my boys size I would feel really self conscious, like it was my fault he was big. Fast forward a year and he’s balanced out, though I’ve no idea what percentile line he’s on right now thanks to covid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.