Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I’m understanding it right, he doesn’t have a dodie she just gives him her literal nipple to suck on instead??

What?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that, my niece is 12 weeks older than my baby and at 3 weeks old he was nearly the same size as her, so at the time he seemed huge! But looking at photos now he looks exactly like a newborn baby would; think it’s probably more real life situations she’s getting the “oh he’s a whopper” comments. I just remember anytime anyone would comment on my boys size I would feel really self conscious, like it was my fault he was big. Fast forward a year and he’s balanced out, though I’ve no idea what percentile line he’s on right now thanks to covid.
But for melanie, commenting that her baby is big is a compliment. You know, because her boy is demigod, son of Zeus, Aphrodite, Thor, Loki, Captain America etc.

• Haha
Bloody hell 😂 I said he was a big baby, on here, today.
A baby can’t be overweight, why is everyone so triggered that I called a big baby a big baby!!! She said herself he’s in 6-9 month clothing 😂 hes a big baby, the end.

I feel very sorry for her though getting comments about how big he is, it’s really horrible having a baby that everyone says is huge and overweight
oh ffs.... I said he was a big baby 🤦‍♀️ Probably the ONLY comment along those lines.
The dramatics are something else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get that, my niece is 12 weeks older than my baby and at 3 weeks old he was nearly the same size as her, so at the time he seemed huge! But looking at photos now he looks exactly like a newborn baby would; think it’s probably more real life situations she’s getting the “oh he’s a whopper” comments. I just remember anytime anyone would comment on my boys size I would feel really self conscious, like it was my fault he was big. Fast forward a year and he’s balanced out, though I’ve no idea what percentile line he’s on right now thanks to covid.
Yeah they do balance out. I remember taking my eldest son to the doctors at 7 months old and the doc thought he was 18 months he was that big 😂 he's over 6ft now mind you .I wouldn't worry about it all children are different even my 8 yr old is very tall he's in a size 5 shoe that's why we're all individuals don't compare your childs development to another's or you'd go crazy x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd like to put @Elle forward for consideration of next title please/if allowed. It was some pages back and it's a hoot. 😂
Haha why thank you! But 'desperately drinking my liquid gold' occurred since then. I feel that needs to be in the next title!

• Haha
NOBODY PRESSURES OR SHAMES ANYBODY FOR HAVING SEX IMMEDIATELY AFTER PREGNANCY. She makes everything up!! She’s delusional! Her video is not even funny, it’s annoying AF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha why thank you! But 'desperately drinking my liquid gold' occurred since then. I feel that needs to be in the next title!
Milo Thomas desperately drinking my liquid gold while my anti- mask theories unfold 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NOBODY PRESSURES OR SHAMES ANYBODY FOR HAVING SEX IMMEDIATELY AFTER PREGNANCY. She makes everything up!! She’s delusional! Her video is not even funny, it’s annoying AF!!
Who would even ask someone that ? that's a personal thing between a couple ...but now everyone knows (including the MIL and the whole of aer lingus) that Baldy hasn't dipped his wick yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Melanie Murphy #6 Potato waffles, liquid gold, fabletics ads, my husband's bald

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeez she's only had 12 comments and just over 2000 views on her vid 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who would even ask someone that ? that's a personal thing between a couple ...but now everyone knows (including the MIL and the whole of aer lingus) that Baldy hasn't dipped his wick yet 😂

I'm fucken crying at this out loud, ugly laughed at the whole of aer lingus knows Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

The noise my mouth made.

Such a great bunch on this thread 👏👏

@Elle i love it. Melanie DM Elle for poetry tips 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, is this allowed?.......Pink cactus running 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm fucken crying at this out loud, ugly laughed at the whole of aer lingus knows Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

The noise my mouth made.

Such a great bunch on this thread 👏👏

@Elle i love it. Melanie DM Elle for poetry tips 😙
I can just imagine the wink,wink, nudge,nudge, reaction when he returns 😂 ...my bad🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
With

With some gang street hand signals, I can't!!! 🤣😆
The things he does for love Rapaela ,she even mentioned about them doing a vid about sex after birth if her viewers would like that 🥴 ...I'm sure the guy (that looks like he sports a MAGA hat ) will love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.