Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder are they going to go for the piece of land they were viewing ,she goes on so much about privacy but then mentions on her stories it's near a primary school ,how many schools are in/around skerries 🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
These (now deleted from youtube) screenshots from Lestrange's account really speak for themselves 😂
“my uncle is gay and he has a beard”

I laughed so hard I woke my baby up. That is the funniest thing I’ve read in ages 😂😂

Primaries ? that's a lot ! we can't mention on here obviously but I wonder how much a plot of land costs around there?
I googled primary school Skerries Dublin and 8 came up. Could be more I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ Re: land prices I have absolutely no idea. I can’t even remember the last time I was out in that direction. Daft could give you a good idea if you’re curious enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These (now deleted from youtube) screenshots from Lestrange's account really speak for themselves 😂
What ! she's trying to make out if you're a power lifter you can't be gay ? and her uncle has a beard and deep voice and is gay 😂 she's so fuckin sheltered it's unreal:ROFLMAO: she's the one stereotyping people :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What ! she's trying to make out if you're a power lifter you can't be gay ? and her uncle has a beard and deep voice and is gay 😂 she's so fuckin sheltered it's unreal:ROFLMAO: she's the one stereotyping people :rolleyes:
YES 👏👏👏👏

Not really something a genuine member of the LGBTQ + community would say now, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YES 👏👏👏👏

Not really something a genuine member of the LGBTQ + community would say now, is it?
Jesus she's unreal ,the things she comes out with are so immature at times that coupled with her not knowing about condoms and anal is a complete joke I'm sure most teens even know this stuff nowadays ...yet she's soooo edgy 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus she's unreal ,the things she comes out with are so immature at times that coupled with her not knowing about condoms and anal is a complete joke I'm sure most teens even know this stuff nowadays ...yet she's soooo edgy 🥴
Yes and as you said she announced on stories looking at land near a school while whining on for months about the privacy of her child.

Tinted windows in her eco mobile to stop the paparazzi 😂

Like Jesus, Skerries is small. Keep your child offline and your mouth shut about where you are looking at land. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes and as you said she announced on stories looking at land near a school while whining on for months about the privacy of her child.

Tinted windows in her eco mobile to stop the paparazzi 😂

Like Jesus, Skerries is small. Keep your child offline and your mouth shut about where you are buying land. Unbelievable.
Well Dearreader your investigative skills would track her down in no time think what a real stalker would achieve 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well Dearreader your investigative skills would track her down in no time think what a real stalker would achieve 🙄
A bit of a rant.

My background is working with young people... I've literally seen tweens mould themselves into the company they surround themselves with. Puberty is a really hard time too on young people, mix that with family problems, low self esteem... it's hard.Young people are so agreeable just to fit in.

And then you have glorified influencers whose only existence is to target and sell to this vulnerable age group. Tweens hang on influencers every sob story and product recommendation.

Then you have an influencer who puts out incorrect sexual health info all the time, horrific advice, a long list of diagnoses and an audience that swallow every word uttered, as gospel. An influencer that is telling VERY TALL TALES.

Not only are you giving young people a grandiose picture of who you are, you are preying on their weaknesses - their sexuality, confusion, vulnerability and I have a problem with it, they (influencers) are literally moulding the mind's of young people.

We had magazines and Alexa Chung to make us feel crappy- young people have influencers and IG models and it's amplified x10 across SM, it's inescapable.

It's really not hard to keep your baby offline or to keep your house search to yourself. I wouldn't be annoyed if she didn't have a child. Protect your child. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.

Nobody is on tattle to expose her private life. We all come here to discuss the tit she puts online herself, willingly. Especially when she markets herself as "granny/girl next door advice giver" to young people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The way she talks about her son is so strange and detached. The whole "mental leap" thing is bonkers. The way she said she can't wait for him to come home and show them his drawings and did the really weird mimic of a child's voice. When I had a newborn I couldn't even imagine them in school, let alone looking forward to it. There's so much to enjoy before then.

She has this thing of always looking ahead. It used to be marriage and babies and now it's having an older child. She will never be truly content in the moment and it's sad really.

Reactions: 20
A few days left of this mental leap....

What. The. Actual. duck, she views her baby through an iPhone app. Beautiful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Honestly it really annoys me that she’s basically made out on social media from she’s had him that motherhood has been perfect, basically boasting about how easy breastfeeding has been and how he sleeps wonderfully and showing how quick her body has ‘bounced’ back etc so tbh she hasn’t been ‘real’ on social media from she had him that’s probably one of the first times since October now she’s getting a dose of reality

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Honestly it really annoys me that she’s basically made out on social media from she’s had him that motherhood has been perfect, basically boasting about how easy breastfeeding has been and how he sleeps wonderfully and showing how quick her body has ‘bounced’ back etc so tbh she hasn’t been ‘real’ on social media from she had him that’s probably one of the first times since October now she’s getting a dose of reality
She lives with 4 adults.
I honestly don't know how can can even put on social media that she doesn't have time to dry her hair and her husband is there the whole day??

So one minute she has time to go out for a walk with the baby but its too cold so she doesn't want to go, yet she doesn't have time to dry her hair because she has "organising" to do? You live entirely in one room, it can't take that long to tidy it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.