Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume part of her dream four bed house fantasy involves her pilot husbands salary paying for a housekeeper or cleaner a few days a week? I could see her wanting an au pair too.
Ah yes, the middle class life. When her Pilot husband can fly/ never home and she’s a lecturer in a university life will be FAR to busy to maintain all of that herself 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's obvious they just stumbled across the land when out and about and it's all a middle finger triggered response to tattle.

She was refused last time due to her job being classed as unreliable. Now they are applying together when he hadn't worked fulltime in a year, has a car on finance and is in serious dept and back studying.

Lol her job is still unreliable just because they have enough saved doesn't mean they will get approved, banks will look at their outgoings - car, dept etc and will still factor in the unreliability of her earnings.

Also building on land means attic dwelling the foreseeable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's obvious they just stumbled across the land when out and about and it's all a middle finger triggered response to tattle.

She was refused last time due to her job being classed as unreliable. Now they are applying together when he hadn't worked fulltime in a year, has a car on finance and is in serious dept and back studying.

Lol her job is still unreliable just because they have enough saved doesn't mean they will get approved, banks will look at their outgoings - car, dept etc and will still factor in the unreliability of her earnings.

Also building on land means attic dwelling the foreseeable 😂
also if he’s been on covid payment then that will set them back as well because he’ll be taxed to duck. I know she wouldn’t have been eligible for it because she works for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with the sudden north american accent? Is her child going to adopt a youtuber american accent when he goes to school 😂

705CC256-1B27-4435-B0FF-5785B16019C6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she's still out there supporting JK Rowling with The Ickabog purchase. What a bit 'I don't care about you' to any of hers trans viewers which is just insane from someone who claims to be a part of the queer community and takes part in Pride 😣

Also I really don't like that red two-piece she shared. It's really unflattering on her!

• Angry
And she's still out there supporting JK Rowling with The Ickabog purchase. What a bit 'I don't care about you' to any of hers trans viewers which is just insane from someone who claims to be a part of the queer community and takes part in Pride 😣

Also I really don't like that red two-piece she shared. It's really unflattering on her!
How's she going to defend that? Can't use her 'Harry Potter is OURS' excuse with this one, this one's got nothing to do with HP.
Edit: I forgot, she goes with 'separate the art from the artist' when it suits her. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How's she going to defend that? Can't use her 'Harry Potter is OURS' excuse with this one, this one's got nothing to do with HP.
Edit: I forgot, she goes with 'separate the art from the artist' when it suits her. 😬
it’s winter. Is she really wearing that around the house? She thinks people were born yesterday

• Haha
I looked at her stories with the sound on because of you 😂😂 I don’t really have words. If I put stuff like that online my friends and family would think I’d lost it 😂😂
She honestly sounds SO manic these last few weeks! Wouldn't be surprised if she makes sure to instagram all her highs so she seems "on" to the public, only to spend the nights in extreme lows.
Bawling to A Star is Born with empty plates everywhere and texting Thomas for more beans and waffles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell us again why elderly and disabled people shouldn’t be allowed buy fruit in plastic packaging?

That looks like quite a tasty convenient single use plastic wrapped snack to me.
Guarantee you that if anyone calls her out on it she's going to say that supporting local shops is way more important right now than looking after the environment. You have to choose your battles kind of thing.

• Heart
Tell us again why elderly and disabled people shouldn’t be allowed buy fruit in plastic packaging?

That looks like quite a tasty convenient single use plastic wrapped snack to me.
¡Tan hipócrita, que barbaridad!

Guarantee you that if anyone calls her out on it she's going to say that supporting local shops is way more important right now than looking after the environment. You have to choose your battles kind of thing.
Or she will delete the comment/s faster than the speeding bullet.

• Haha

I hate to admit it but I think the happy pear use compostable so not proper plastic
But she clearly doesn't give a real tit about the environment despite that

Surprised she can’t swim ,and she actually went out on the town in a see through dress 😬
CB3B00DC-9FB8-4343-99D6-E8E073F3582B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate to admit it but I think the happy pear use compostable so not proper plastic
But she clearly doesn't give a real tit about the environment despite that
Ah, good on the Happy Pear twins! I still think she’s a massive hypocrite though because she’s constantly showing herself eating Nakd bars for example and they’re not in recyclable material. I’m sure she buys tonnes of single use, she’s not genuinely conscientious enough to bother going full single use plastic free when it’s easier to punch down and tell others what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.