Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess still isn’t following her

Haha Mel is obsessed with tattle.

Her sister isn't following her as you said.

She's liking Jessie's posts to look like the bigger person after being called out on tattle for being a crappy sister.

Damage control for Melanie's benefit only.

How's about you ring your little sister instead of liking her posts you self obsessed bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's doing a small giveaway of aromatherapy oils and asking people to comment on what makes them feel calm to be in with a chance to win🤔
And Milo, Emma Duffy, Lolitapooopoo will win 😉

She's doing a small giveaway of aromatherapy oils and asking people to comment on what makes them feel calm to be in with a chance to win🤔
Cheap giveaway to rev up her engagement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am i reading too much into it or was she comparing herself to Margaret Atwood? Because if so, just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how she’s only mentioning it again when it was mentioned here a few days ago 😂😂
She makes it so obvious that she’s never off tattle 😅 and now she can’t wait till the baby’s at primary school so much for her savouring every moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn't it just discussed about them buying land and his dad's firm building them a house ? and they've saved up enough for a mortgage now after her claiming they're broke.

• Haha
Maybe I’m completely behind the times but I really can’t understand how influencers such as Melanie make a living, like enough to save for a house.

It must pay if you get the right brand sponsorship .I don't know the cost of land in the south but it's very expensive in the north to build your own property (land is the most expensive part ) but they'll probably save on the build if his father's company undertakes most of the work.

Reactions: 6
The likes of Melanies sister Jessie, how does she make a living? Enough to be paying rent in Dublin for the few months or however long she was living there. She puts up one video on YouTube every 3 weeks. I just don’t get how that’s enough to live off of

Reactions: 3
The likes of Melanies sister Jessie, how does she make a living? Enough to be paying rent in Dublin for the few months or however long she was living there. She puts up one video on YouTube every 3 weeks. I just don’t get how that’s enough to live off of
I would have said that I think the boyfriend has a grownup’s job and probably paid for the majority of the flat if we didn’t know how much these tossers get paid for doing the bare minimum work wise. 😏

Reactions: 8
I would have said that I think the boyfriend has a grownup’s job and probably paid for the majority of the flat if we didn’t know how much these tossers get paid for doing the bare minimum work wise. 😏
All she does is promote fabletics and the very odd YouTube video I think it would benefit her mental health issues greatly if she got a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wasn't it just discussed about them buying land and his dad's firm building them a house ? and they've saved up enough for a mortgage now after her claiming they're broke.
I mentioned it a few days back 😂 she’s already posted about the site on her stories , so why make it so clear she’s reading/responding 🤦‍♀️ just go enjoy your baby, the static pj set, or whatever that hot mess is, and your husband/witch Melanie!!

• Haha
Not being funny right but if she’s not arsed about keeping tidy the one room they have to keep clean/ is a self-confessed messy person why want a big house you have to regularly maintain??
No judgement, I’m messy too. That’s why I have a small place to live. Small enough that things don’t pile up but big enough for 3 people to live in. A bigger house would drive me mad trying to keep clean.

Thomas going to have to do all the housework too??

I mentioned it a few days back 😂 she’s already posted about the site on her stories , so why make it so clear she’s reading/responding 🤦‍♀️ just go enjoy your baby, the static pj set, or whatever that hot mess is, and your husband/witch Melanie!!
Maybe that’s why the MIL wants rid of them she must be fed up looking at Mels bare ass running about the place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Not being funny right but if she’s not arsed about keeping tidy the one room they have to keep clean/ is a self-confessed messy person why want a big house you have to regularly maintain??
No judgement, I’m messy too. That’s why I have a small place to live. Small enough that things don’t pile up but big enough for 3 people to live in. A bigger house would drive me mad trying to keep clean.

Thomas going to have to do all the housework too??
I assume part of her dream four bed house fantasy involves her pilot husbands salary paying for a housekeeper or cleaner a few days a week? I could see her wanting an au pair too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.