Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really gave me the creeps with the last picture paired with the comment. He is your helpless baby that you chose to have and I'm sure your perfect pilot husband understands his welfare matters more than whether yous two can snuggle or grope each other or whatever she's implying he's missing out on here.
I just took it as Thomas is now just in the corner of the bed while baby takes up his space. I didn’t read anything bad in what she was saying. A lot of people I know have shared that image too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She really gave me the creeps with the last picture paired with the comment. He is your helpless baby that you chose to have and I'm sure your perfect pilot husband understands his welfare matters more than whether yous two can snuggle or grope each other or whatever she's implying he's missing out on here.
I took it to mean she’s resentful of something ? either she’s always “ left holding the baby “ or the baby’s pushing them apart as a couple and she’s afraid Thomas will go off her.It must have some meaning if she's attached "poor Thomas" to it ?

Reactions: 4
She has a crappy taste in music. Just like in everything else, but that spotify roundup is pure shite. 🤮 I thought she keeps showing off she listens to nothing beneath Hans Zimmerman and “fancy” theme songs from movies.. such a pathological liar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like rawbeautyKristi had her baby. 41 hours in labour! Jesus Christ. Now that’s a birth story I actually want to hear. I’m a cold witch and even I got blurry eyed when she said she was in labour 🥰😂 So happy for her and Zac. I’ve seen Melanie try be her friend recently. I really hope Kristi doesn’t take the bate, I like her and her channel.

• Heart
She has a crappy taste in music. Just like in everything else, but that spotify roundup is pure shite. 🤮 I thought she keeps showing off she listens to nothing beneath Hans Zimmerman and “fancy” theme songs from movies.. such a pathological liar 🙄

She's totally trying to pull the not like other girls thing with her Spotify list *teehee Thomas is laughing at how strange my list is*

Big clap for Melanie everyone, she's so quirky because she listens to alternative music AND mainstream LIKE EVERYONE bleeping ELSE.

Gimme a break. 😂

• Haha
To defend her in this one point (the Hans Zimmer mention), one of her top artists was Ramin Djawadi, who writes really gorgeous scores, most famously for Game of Thrones. I am a massive fan of his (his music for GOT is popular enough for him to have played arena concert tours) and I hate that it annoys me that she is a fan as well.

Now, to be petty... she mentioned using one of his songs to walk down the aisle to as her original wedding plan. I don’t think that song works with that setting at all, and would be really strange and dramatic for a bride coming down the aisle. Her taste sucks 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's totally trying to pull the not like other girls thing with her Spotify list *teehee Thomas is laughing at how strange my list is*

Big clap for Melanie everyone, she's so quirky because she listens to alternative music AND mainstream LIKE EVERYONE bleeping ELSE.

Gimme a break. 😂
“I’m not like the other girls. I like music scores and don’t wear fake tan or heels”

she’s 30 like. Surely you grow out of this mindset by your mid 20’s??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, there’s the fully revealed baby with a tiny emoji over his face and Mel’s bare ass tit, our daily quota has been filled! Until tomorrow! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's doing a small giveaway of aromatherapy oils and asking people to comment on what makes them feel calm to be in with a chance to win🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's doing a small giveaway of aromatherapy oils and asking people to comment on what makes them feel calm to be in with a chance to win🤔
I'm taking it milo's not in with a chance this time around 😂

• Haha
Will we see Emma Duffy make her grand return ?! Tune in next week to find out

• Haha
She’s a bleeping Costcutter own brand Matt Haig

I toyed with the idea of say Tesco, but that would be a compliment.
A world where life and love combine in buy one get one free synchronicity

Lidl has the middle isle -
the isle where hopes and dreams are born and rest, waiting to be plucked and used to paint the world in technicolor

I'm channelling my inner Melanie Murphy don’t you know 🙂

• Haha
She’s a bleeping Costcutter own brand Matt Haig

I toyed with the idea of say Tesco, but that would be a compliment.
A world where life and love combine in buy one get one free synchronicity

Lidl has the middle isle -
the isle where hopes and dreams are born and rest, waiting to be plucked and used to paint the world in technicolor

I'm channelling my inner Melanie Murphy don’t you know 🙂
4FEEB51B-CB47-412A-843E-7EDDD1E1FEFA.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe its part of the Fabletics sponsorship deal, the influencers have to like everything on Insta that mention Fabletics 😆🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.