Melanie Murphy #5 - 1.1 Diploma in Google search, distinction in dangerous medical advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she talk about that experience somewhere?
Sounds a bit creepy ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
She does ...apparently she used to pleasure herself in the bath ( as a child ) with her Barbie ,that was until she discovered a bigger thrill from a toy dog that's tail used to spin around ...That's if it's the same experience she's talking about ?,,,can this be viewed on tattle ? if not delete please .

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly feel like her stories were a bit freakinโ€™ unhinged today. Just a few screenshots. Wtf. The music to the background of some of them adds to the crazy.
you can drink and breastfeed. You just pump and dump. Itโ€™s not the 80โ€™s. We know more now.

Reactions: 6
Why does the baby not cry it's really strange ๐Ÿค”he sounds chesty maybe he's ill ..she should get him checked over instead of googling symptoms.

Reactions: 4
I feel her stories are a bit of a cry for help at times in a way, as in it comes across like she does not like her baby...idk

Reactions: 6
It's coming across likes she's struggling maybe because he's getting more demanding ? she should ask her MIL to take him for an hour if it's getting too much .

Reactions: 8
She does ...apparently she used to pleasure herself in the bath ( as a child ) with her Barbie ,that was until she discovered a bigger thrill from a toy dog that's tail used to spin around ...That's if it's the same experience she's talking about ?,,,can this be viewed on tattle ? if not delete please .
I thought she said her friend's older sister shoved a barbie into her vagina or am i making that up

• Wow
She claims she has vaginismus and can't use plastic objects due to a past experience yet in the video @monga linked she's waving around a PLASTIC rose gold vibrator, saying how much she loves it ๐Ÿ˜‚
That was her favourite too ๐Ÿ˜‚ does she not realise by having everything documented on SM that people will get wise to her lies:rolleyes:..,she's leaving a goddamn trail behind her

Look who loves the intro๐Ÿ˜
51456BF3-9954-4ABA-A32E-0907E689A61D.jpeg

This is another one I had to laugh at , she even has footage of herself with short hair (as a child) and implied she felt like a boy :ROFLMAO:

Donโ€™t think sheโ€™s talking about Thomas going by the illustration ...screams resentment
B6B18A63-E5B0-489C-A0C7-75B1626FB81E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ve noticed she goes crazy in her stories, posting useless updates one after another if her recent feed post donโ€™t get much engagement. Itโ€™s a pattern with her and looks like a manic episode. Itโ€™s as if she cannot tolerate or handle being ignored. Bit creepy and scary.
Seems familiar ๐Ÿค

Attachments

• Haha
This is another one I had to laugh at , she even has footage of herself with short hair (as a child) and implied she felt like a boy :ROFLMAO:
Wow, she canโ€™t resist wild generalisations and stereotypes can she ๐Ÿ˜‚

She really should have gotten out of the house more while she had the chance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, she canโ€™t resist wild generalisations and stereotypes can she ๐Ÿ˜‚

She really should have gotten out of the house more while she had the chance.
Someone left this comment...and her reply ๐Ÿ™ƒ
4C83ABBA-6432-476B-A4E0-9AE93BB7EA85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh my! Have I touched a nerve
64FE0D37-A67A-45EF-BA28-0DA2FE536177.jpg

Why does the baby not cry it's really strange ๐Ÿค”he sounds chesty maybe he's ill ..she should get him checked over instead of googling symptoms.

• Haha
That was her favourite too ๐Ÿ˜‚ does she not realise by having everything documented on SM that people will get wise to her lies:rolleyes:..,she's leaving a goddamn trail behind her

Look who loves the intro๐Ÿ˜View attachment 331164

Donโ€™t think sheโ€™s talking about Thomas going by the illustration ...screams resentment View attachment 331208
She really gave me the creeps with the last picture paired with the comment. He is your helpless baby that you chose to have and I'm sure your perfect pilot husband understands his welfare matters more than whether yous two can snuggle or grope each other or whatever she's implying he's missing out on here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.